Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
thedutchiedutch

Trumps Axios Interview

thedutchiedutch

Going by death by cases is like saying the death toll is not that bad considering about a 1000 serial killers escaped our jails and we did hardly anything to re-capture them. 
Correct me if I am wrong. 

• Like 6

Hankenhunter

He can't even answer a direct question without a huge side order of word salad. Did he even complete one sentence? Then there's his interesting lack of anger, or lack of happiness that Maxwell got caught. Not to mention his blasè attitude towards sexual child molestation. That floored me, and intrigued me at the same time. It sounded like he was ass kissing on air to her to not name him as one of Epsteins pedo's. Should be pretty interesting hearing all the dirt being spilled by Ghislaine Maxwell. You just know Trump was involved.

• Like 8

OverSword

No link to anything?

• Like 1

Hankenhunter

Over 100 lies in 35 minutes. (I counted) I think that's a new record for him. What I did get out of this sham of an interview, is that he did a lot of damage to his (non-existent) chances of being re-elected. To bad, so sad, bye, bye.

• Like 5

and then
3 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Over 100 lies in 35 minutes. (I counted) I think that's a new record for him. What I did get out of this sham of an interview, is that he did a lot of damage to his (non-existent) chances of being re-elected. To bad, so sad, bye, bye.

The real irony if he's re-elected will be that you guys COULD have beaten him except your Leftist Sturmtruppen changed the tide in his favor :w00t:

• Like 2

Hankenhunter
6 minutes ago, and then said:

The real irony if he's re-elected will be that you guys COULD have beaten him except your Leftist Sturmtruppen changed the tide in his favor :w00t:

Talk to the hand. Your word salad needs a interpreter like your criminal hero. 

i-dont-always-say-stupid-things-but-when-i-do-its-because-i-dont-know-what-im-talking-about.jpeg

• Like 8

Imaginarynumber1

That interview was a trainwreck. He looked like such an idiot. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

GlitterRose
11 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

That interview was a trainwreck. He looked like such an idiot. 

Ugh...it's so hard to watch him.

He's just so completely full of **** it's painful.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Hankenhunter
Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, and then said:

Answer us this. What would it take for you to abandon Trump? Baby raping? Or are you ok with that too? He's already up to his ears involved with the Epstein/Maxwell case judging by the ass kissing he did to her in the interview, and once to another reporter. Not to mention he thought trafficking in teenagers for sex was no big deal. So, how say you?

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 7

Hankenhunter
1 hour ago, thedutchiedutch said:

Going by death by cases is like saying the death toll is not that bad considering about a 1000 serial killers escaped our jails and we did hardly anything to re-capture them. 

It's a good analogy. 

• Like 2

Hankenhunter
Posted (edited)

@and then. Still waiting for an answer.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 4

Manwon Lender
7 hours ago, thedutchiedutch said:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

seanjo
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Answer us this. What would it take for you to abandon Trump? Baby raping? Or are you ok with that too? He's already up to his ears involved with the Epstein/Maxwell case judging by the ass kissing he did to her in the interview, and once to another reporter. Not to mention he thought trafficking in teenagers for sex was no big deal. So, how say you?

Trump Derangement Syndrome...

What has he done wrong that is worse than say Hillary and her hubby, or Biden and his son or Biden and his "caring nature" for young girls?

Edited by seanjo
  • Sad 1

Manwon Lender
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, seanjo said:

Trump Derangement Syndrome...

What has he done wrong that is worse than say Hillary and her hubby, or Biden and his son or Biden and his "caring nature" for young girls?

Wow you want to talk about Bidens inappropriate behavior, how about Trumps inappropriate behavior with his own Daughter, I guess Donald truely believes that incest is best. Now in my books that is as gross and sickening as it gets, what a F- ing Creep.

Nothing can be more sad!!

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2