Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Timing's everything

Aroundthecorner

Cant help but feel the virus around us can we, its effect on all cultures all ethnic groups showing no regard for anything really. And what do we get from the majority of media outlets around the world, nothing but doom and gloom stories why nothing to counter the reality via positive stories and hard facts.

Theres the problem no one as any hard facts other than a percentage of people will die from this, but a percentage of people die from many things daily. The news doesnt drag its onesided head about every day horrors, so why the massive push at fear control?

This looks to be a very politically edged virus one with many off shooting colds and flus sadly, the sudden uprising of the BLM movement on the back of a horrible murder but some how now stretches out into nothing to do with actual police corruption and racism, why is that i wonder?

The appointment of anything to remotely do with Trump is in my opinion seen as an absolute no no, a do anything regardless of any laws to down play ridicule and say no to anything forwarded by his party.

I am not taking sides i sit here in my tin roofed house out in the outback looking in on all of the bias,when all i did see for many months was positive vibes from everyone except Trumps opposition in congress. Jobs records - finance records - booming economy - reform for all minority groups, many other great achievments and all in his first three years in office while being berrated by the oppositionn and the worlds media?

I cant help but feel this all part of a master plan, no accident. I have read its been like a population rebooter a war without bombs, a way into our minds to instill fear and worry.

Not worked on myself i just carry on doing what I have always done, that is stay clean stay positive and help where I can.

Thoughts please.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Check out the censorship by Youtube on this video.  WARNING:  Do not watch if you are easily offended. 

Everything in this video is documented with past & current investigations.  Enjoy!

@Aroundthecorner  I am not taking sides i sit here in my tin roofed house out in the outback looking in on all of the bias,when all i did see for many months was positive vibes from everyone except Trumps opposition in congress. Jobs records - finance records - booming economy - reform for all minority groups, many other great achievments and all in his first three years in office while being berrated by the oppositionn and the worlds media?

I'm definitely taking sides.  I am currently in Victoria under the strictest lockdown laws on the Planet right now.  Remember that this Victorian Premier was being questioned regarding his shady deals with China before he began enforcing the last lockdown and mass testing throughout Melbourne.  Remember when he diverted the attention off him and put it right back onto the covid fear mongering again?  Panic.  Panic.  Panic.  Remember when he locked down the high rise buildings that house lower income residents, put armed guards outside their buildings and said they couldn't even leave for food at that early stage? Do you remember the outrage that caused?  I'm over it all. *shrugs*

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

It’s here now! Everyone around us has been locked into all the conspiracy BS for months. Now school’s starting back and it’s spreading like wild fire. Those same fools are no longer ranting about the conspiracy theories they are just now getting smart. Might be to late for that.

1 hour ago, Aroundthecorner said:

Thoughts please.

Ya well, as an American I feel the left is in the bully pulpit today. Trump is overly played as evil. He had to pull an upset on election day last time. He'll probably win again against the polls and the bully pulpit. In the voting station you have anonymity from the politically correct. Mark my words.

Trump is personally immature and childish but his policies are more on the right side than the liberals.

I feel society is somewhat overreacting to the virus as we see it is bad but not so bad to so obsess over. The rest of life matters too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Aroundthecorner said:

Not worked on myself i just carry on doing what I have always done, that is stay clean stay positive and help where I can.

I agree, totally.  As the election draws nearer we can expect the Left/Globalist entities to literally go berserk and try to disrupt everything so they don't have to admit they lost again.  In some recent war gaming by never Trumpers and Leftists, they simply refused to concede and even went so far as to declare secession of the west coast states.

Welcome to UM!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• The title was changed to Timing's everything
6 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Ya well, as an American I feel the left is in the bully pulpit today. Trump is overly played as evil. He had to pull an upset on election day last time. He'll probably win again against the polls and the bully pulpit. In the voting station you have anonymity from the politically correct. Mark my words.

Trump is personally immature and childish but his policies are more on the right side than the liberals.

I feel society is somewhat overreacting to the virus as we see it is bad but not so bad to so obsess over. The rest of life matters too.

Agreed Trump is very childish at times, but his policies do tend to get positive results. Just wish he would stop and think first sometimes.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Check out the censorship by Youtube on this video.  WARNING:  Do not watch if you are easily offended. 

Everything in this video is documented with past & current investigations.  Enjoy!

I'm definitely taking sides.  I am currently in Victoria under the strictest lockdown laws on the Planet right now.  Remember that this Victorian Premier was being questioned regarding his shady deals with China before he began enforcing the last lockdown and mass testing throughout Melbourne.  Remember when he diverted the attention off him and put it right back onto the covid fear mongering again?  Panic.  Panic.  Panic.  Remember when he locked down the high rise buildings that house lower income residents, put armed guards outside their buildings and said they couldn't even leave for food at that early stage? Do you remember the outrage that caused?  I'm over it all. *shrugs*

I hear you mate, over here in WA its a lot better the premier as authorised military cover for hotel staying covid patients as a precaution. I had the test because I had a fever caused by a bladder infection the test is not the best but hey ho, came back negative. It came back via text message the day after - I was told three days that got my bells a jangling. The American situation is crazy looking in from a CNN point of view, how anyone can not see through the absolute bias is beyond me. That Cuomo body building presenter likes his pecks ha ha, his brother says love Trump one day then hates his guts the next now its all Trumps fault?

My favourite looking in on interviewing pollies is when they try to get a coherant sentance out of old Nancy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Aroundthecorner said:

Cant help but feel the virus around us can we, its effect on all cultures all ethnic groups showing no regard for anything really. And what do we get from the majority of media outlets around the world, nothing but doom and gloom stories why nothing to counter the reality via positive stories and hard facts.

Theres the problem no one as any hard facts other than a percentage of people will die from this, but a percentage of people die from many things daily. The news doesnt drag its onesided head about every day horrors, so why the massive push at fear control?

This looks to be a very politically edged virus one with many off shooting colds and flus sadly, the sudden uprising of the BLM movement on the back of a horrible murder but some how now stretches out into nothing to do with actual police corruption and racism, why is that i wonder?

The appointment of anything to remotely do with Trump is in my opinion seen as an absolute no no, a do anything regardless of any laws to down play ridicule and say no to anything forwarded by his party.

I am not taking sides i sit here in my tin roofed house out in the outback looking in on all of the bias,when all i did see for many months was positive vibes from everyone except Trumps opposition in congress. Jobs records - finance records - booming economy - reform for all minority groups, many other great achievments and all in his first three years in office while being berrated by the oppositionn and the worlds media?

I cant help but feel this all part of a master plan, no accident. I have read its been like a population rebooter a war without bombs, a way into our minds to instill fear and worry.

Thoughts please.

The only thought I have is that no virus is political.  Politicians can use a virus to gender fear or manipulate but the virus is not political.  I guess I do have one more thought.  You are in Australia, and it confuses me how a lot of you down under talk about our president as if he is yours.  And don't give me the line about anything that happens in the U.S. affects the whole world because that is not it.  I want you to talk about who is making decisions in your country and how you feel about that.  Even @tmcom doesn't make it about Trump.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Trump is overly played as evil.

Hard not to consider someone who gleefully, publicly admits to rape as evil. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

What the hell is going on with you Victorians?  It's still spreading; and you had a record 725 new cases yesterday.

If one out of four, required to stay home, weren't breaking orders the extra restrictions wouldn't be necessary.

OTOH, Queensland has incentivised dishonesty by imposing the on those required to isolate. 

Back in March everything was quietening down before regulations were imposed.  People seemed sensible and responsible then.

Noe we're being naughty sbd getting grounded when caught.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

What the hell is going on with you Victorians?  It's still spreading; and you had a record 725 new cases yesterday.

I know right? :lol:  All I can say is, a bunch of diseased Melburnians running about BLM protesting with no masks didn't help.  Nor did the Premier hiring private security companies to guard the people in 14 day lockdown coming back from overseas (in the Hotels)....These private security companies then subcontracted to other companies and it all became a big mess.  Some without gloves, some without masks.....then some of these same guards were found to be having sex with some of the people IN lockdown in these same hotels.  It is noted also that there were guards that were only given 1 mask and some were only given 1 glove.....yeah, I know...so retarded, seriously.  Then these same guards went to other jobs AFTER they finished their shift at the Hotels......Yes, other jobs so they could spread the virus around even more! .........An investigation is going on into this as we speak.  The Premier however, likes to keep the panic levels up as high as he can to keep any type of attention off himself and his own wrongdoings.  Must be a political tactic huh! :lol:   I seriously cannot believe the mess this State is currently in.  

Sorry all for my rant, I'm just climbing the walls at this stage due to inconsiderate a-holes who won't follow directions.  

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Sorry all for my rant, I'm just climbing the walls at this stage due to inconsiderate a-holes who won't follow directions.  

I'm with you there. It's not rocket science, is it? But the great unwashed...

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I guess I do have one more thought.  You are in Australia, and it confuses me how a lot of you down under talk about our president as if he is yours.  And don't give me the line about anything that happens in the U.S. affects the whole world because that is not it.  I want you to talk about who is making decisions in your country and how you feel about that.

The Prime Minister here is Scott Morrison.  I'll give you my nutshell version.  I'm not a big fan of him because just like the previous Prime Minister, we neither see nor hear from these leaders unless something HUGE is happening.  I am not kidding when I say what seems like weeks could pass by without seeing anything to do with him in the news.......literally.  To me, he comes across as weak, a bumbling idiot and the word "leader" is not something you'd ever associate with him.   He comes across as more of a "follower".  His actions thus far show, he tends to follow other World Leaders and lacks the balls to make the big decisions until someone else (generally Trump) does it first.  That's not everything, but most issues ie. To give you another idea, our news services are so overrun with Trump news (most negative except for Sky News), one could be forgiven for thinking Trump is the leader of the country and Morrison is his underling.  I don't think we've had a really popular or likeable leader since Kevin Rudd, but that's just my own opinion.  Unfortunately, due to the way our system is set up, Rudd's own Party stabbed him in the back and put Australia's first female Prime Minister in, Julia Gillard - who then went on to work for the Clinton Foundation.....go figure that one out? :lol: :blink: :lol:  

Essentially, the US has a lot of influence over Australia and there's really no other way of putting that.  This behaviour and influence has shown to be continuous since the end of WWII.  It would depend who you spoke to about this, as I'm sure others would have a totally opposite take on it than I do.  But you know where I stand on this already so I can't really explain it any better in a short post than this one.  I do know this though, New Zealand has a much stronger leader than we do.  We are stuck for choice when it comes time for elections.  It's very frustrating.  I haven't voted for either of the major parties in decades.  We're kinda stuck with this major party system where an Independent never really has a chance of leading the country, therefore sadly, the idea of making big changes by someone new is just a fairytale at this stage. 

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I know right? :lol:  All I can say is, a bunch of diseased Melburnians running about BLM protesting with no masks didn't help.  Nor did the Premier hiring private security companies to guard the people in 14 day lockdown coming back from overseas (in the Hotels)....These private security companies then subcontracted to other companies and it all became a big mess.  Some without gloves, some without masks.....then some of these same guards were found to be having sex with some of the people IN lockdown in these same hotels.  It is noted also that there were guards that were only given 1 mask and some were only given 1 glove.....yeah, I know...so retarded, seriously.  Then these same guards went to other jobs AFTER they finished their shift at the Hotels......Yes, other jobs so they could spread the virus around even more! .........An investigation is going on into this as we speak.  The Premier however, likes to keep the panic levels up as high as he can to keep any type of attention off himself and his own wrongdoings.  Must be a political tactic huh! :lol:   I seriously cannot believe the mess this State is currently in.  

I was puxzzled initially by the no fishing law.  Fishing etiquette demands physical distancing.

Anne Dandrews looks like he's trying to outdo the bungling by Geeta Parrot and the Pink-Bats Scheme.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Haha 1

On 8/5/2020 at 5:07 AM, Aroundthecorner said:

Thoughts please.

I agree with you - that's all I've got time to say at the moment... :) 

oh and welcome to the UM forums... :tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

The Prime Minister here is Scott Morrison.  I'll give you my nutshell version.  I'm not a big fan of him because just like the previous Prime Minister, we neither see nor hear from these leaders unless something HUGE is happening.  I am not kidding when I say what seems like weeks could pass by without seeing anything to do with him in the news.......literally.  To me, he comes across as weak, a bumbling idiot and the word "leader" is not something you'd ever associate with him.   He comes across as more of a "follower".  His actions thus far show, he tends to follow other World Leaders and lacks the balls to make the big decisions until someone else (generally Trump) does it first.  That's not everything, but most issues ie. To give you another idea, our news services are so overrun with Trump news (most negative except for Sky News), one could be forgiven for thinking Trump is the leader of the country and Morrison is his underling.  I don't think we've had a really popular or likeable leader since Kevin Rudd, but that's just my own opinion.  Unfortunately, due to the way our system is set up, Rudd's own Party stabbed him in the back and put Australia's first female Prime Minister in, Julia Gillard - who then went on to work for the Clinton Foundation.....go figure that one out? :lol: :blink: :lol:  

Essentially, the US has a lot of influence over Australia and there's really no other way of putting that.  This behaviour and influence has shown to be continuous since the end of WWII.  It would depend who you spoke to about this, as I'm sure others would have a totally opposite take on it than I do.  But you know where I stand on this already so I can't really explain it any better in a short post than this one.  I do know this though, New Zealand has a much stronger leader than we do.  We are stuck for choice when it comes time for elections.  It's very frustrating.  I haven't voted for either of the major parties in decades.  We're kinda stuck with this major party system where an Independent never really has a chance of leading the country, therefore sadly, the idea of making big changes by someone new is just a fairytale at this stage. 

Thank you for that explanation.  It makes sense to me from that perspective but I think it is more than just the U.S.  I think there is an element of the "British Empire" trying to exert itself and the reason I think that is based on the behviour of Boris Johnson, acting like he is somehow less than he is, and all the attempts at getting the U.S. to give up their guns, among other things.  I don't know what is going on in South Africa but it seems it probably is similar, as when I was acquainted with people from South Africa it sounded like politically they had the same agendas from the politicians going on.    For the most part nowadays, based on attitudes and subjects that people write in and about,it is hard to tell which British colony someone lives in unless details are shared that indicate that.

I am like you, i have not voted for anyone in the two/actually one party for decades unless there is no third choice, then I vote against the incumbent, because like fish, politicians start to smell and need to be thrown out fairly quickly.  If we could eliminate the possibility of politics being a viable career we would have much better representation, and that is what our governments (all the british based) are supposed to be, what we are told they are, is representation.  Everyone forgets that and thinks that we are supposed to align ourselves with a party, when it is actually the other way around, the party needs to align themselves with us, and not just to pretend for manipulation, but actually.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

His actions thus far show, he tends to follow other World Leaders and lacks the balls to make the big decisions until someone else (generally Trump) does it first.

Oh, I have to disagree with you there.... what about 'Scotty from Marketing'? You know, those interesting sounding but poorly thought-through ideas?

• Haha 1

On 8/6/2020 at 1:14 AM, Desertrat56 said:

The only thought I have is that no virus is political.  Politicians can use a virus to gender fear or manipulate but the virus is not political.  I guess I do have one more thought.  You are in Australia, and it confuses me how a lot of you down under talk about our president as if he is yours.  And don't give me the line about anything that happens in the U.S. affects the whole world because that is not it.  I want you to talk about who is making decisions in your country and how you feel about that.  Even @tmcom doesn't make it about Trump.

If you believe that then I am afraid you are either mis-informed or sadly naive. What happens in the US has major ramifications for the Asia-Pacific region. An example? China. We have territorial claims in the South China Sea, which is a major trade route for Australia (not to mention the world). US actions there affect multiple countries. Another? Taiwan.

This is what Trump seems to fail to understand: it's not all about him.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Everyone forgets that and thinks that we are supposed to align ourselves with a party, when it is actually the other way around, the party needs to align themselves with us, and not just to pretend for manipulation, but actually.

Very good point.

• Like 4

On 8/5/2020 at 11:14 PM, Desertrat56 said:

China plays a big part down here and our own pollies are either full on in admiration of them or absolutely in the lets make a change and reclaim whats ours in a fair way, Something along Trumps lines, so many companies and exports are China bound from here and the influence they have is all too apparent, We are now officially the chewing gum under the foot of China, simply because they dont like Australia standing up to what in effect as been theft for many years. A theft encouraged by sell offs and insider dealings, Sounds a lot like the USA does it not?

• Like 2

On 8/6/2020 at 11:11 AM, Gwynbleidd said:

Sorry, I could not agree that KRudd was popular. He won in a landslide in 2007 because he was not John Howard.  He became leader of Labor and announced it was time for a new "style".  He said he'd ratify Kyoto and say sorry to the "stolen generation".  Other than that he agreed with every policy of the sitting government. Genius, as can anyone not be themself.  It was such a heavy losd coalition that it would take year to recover.

It only took one election cycle. Jilltard usurped KRudd because their party perceived him as not being able retain government. KRudd's government was bereft of ideas demanding the "Ideas summit".  Remember that?

During this pandemic there's no leader that could be said to have got ahead of this.  Sweden has relied on the compliance and good sense of their citizens.  Their economy is tanking.  Things were slowing down in Australia before restrictions were imposed.

Albany Anthonese and his cohort must wake up grateful each morning they don't have to decide what ti do next.  Me, I'm grateful Shill Bougtun isn't in charge.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Obviousman said:

This is what Trump seems to fail to understand: it's not all about him.

Since he apparently has never encountered the words 'Yosemite' and 'Thailand' in written form, I don't think you've even scratched the surface of things he fails to understand.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Jilltard usurped KRudd

I love the names you use! :lol:

17 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Me, I'm grateful Shill Bougtun isn't in charge.

Sounds like you and me both! :D 

• Thanks 1