Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The virus is a big threat

markdohle

32 minutes ago, stereologist said:

But are you going to lie like simplybill that the airlines employees are all working?

I didn’t say that. 

On 8/6/2020 at 1:58 PM, bee said:

Don't worry more than you need to - 

people are expressing concerns about the draconian measures being brought in to combat the virus - because we don't want to go down an authoritarian / fascist like road... unnecessarily...

it started off that lockdowns etc were to slow down the spread of the virus (not stop it) so the hospitals could cope... now the goal posts have moved and people forget that... and forget that around 80% of people get it mild to moderate and of the remaining 20% consisting of more vulnerable groups only a small % will get complications bad enough to kill them.... and treatments are coming in to improve survival...

What draconian measures?

Good god you're a drama queen and a wealth of bad advice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, simplybill said:

I didn’t say that. 

Love the way you continue to cherry pick. I take that a a tacit admittance of being a liar.

• Thanks 1

I post that it is a lie that the airline pilots and flight attendants are not working.  I post the evidence. Not once is any of that evidence challenged. Why not? Because the liars promoting it cannot. They know it is the truth.

These scum lie because they don't care about other people. They are pathological in their disregard for the suffering people have endured. They don't care.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

Like I said, you'd call me a liar. Don't expect me to respond to you ever again. I make it a practice to stay away from abusive hostile people.

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

I post that it is a lie that the airline pilots and flight attendants are not working.  I post the evidence. Not once is any of that evidence challenged. Why not? Because the liars promoting it cannot. They know it is the truth.

These scum lie because they don't care about other people. They are pathological in their disregard for the suffering people have endured. They don't care.

Stereologist- I know that the airlines are furloughing people. I’ve never denied that. I have no idea what you’re referring to.

We are in a terrible situation in which people are dying from a disease which is not well understood.  It is new and it manifests itself in ways yet to be understood. Will the children being affected be unscathed or are there yet to be seen horrors come to us? Are there people in their prime that should  be destined to be our future musicians, playwrights, entertainers, scientists, explorers, visionaries, technical geniuses  destined to fail due to this insidious disease? We just don't know. We have lost tens of thousands of people from police, to doctors, to nurses, to the good types of people that make our own neighborhoods great. And there are people in other countries who also have been cut down.

Each of us must do our best to slow this disease and try to stop it. Use a mask even if it isn't 100%. Keep our distance even if we feel compelled to hug someone. Do those small things we have been asked to do and it will add up to success.

Edited by stereologist
spelling

5 minutes ago, simplybill said:

Stereologist- I know that the airlines are furloughing people. I’ve never denied that. I have no idea what you’re referring to.

You lied. Plain and simple you lied. I don't expect you to do anything other than lie.

• Like 1

Just now, Humbled Hypocrite83 said:

I don't think your ready for me lol

Seriously? I am not a fan of rap but that song was ass kicking. Maybe music appreciation is in the wind?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

Seriously? I am not a fan of rap but that song was ass kicking. Maybe music appreciation is in the wind?

Lol I'm the same 

5 hours ago, Humbled Hypocrite83 said:

Wtf? I'm erased just like that lol

Oh haven't you heard....

one of the new symptoms of coronavirus is that you sometimes completely disappear... poof... and you're gone...:passifier:

so next time you see a mask on the path (sidewalk) you'll know what's happened .... :ph34r:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, XenoFish said:

If I had a $1.00 for ever time I saw "lie, lies, or lying" mentioned in a covid thread I'd have a lot of dollars. 

sometimes the AI software gets stuck in repetitive mode........ :whistle: 

• Haha 1

On 8/25/2020 at 3:25 AM, bee said:

Oh haven't you heard....

one of the new symptoms of coronavirus is that you sometimes completely disappear... poof... and you're gone...:passifier:

so next time you see a mask on the path (sidewalk) you'll know what's happened .... :ph34r:

Lol and they can't taste or smell anything :rofl:

The virus is real and in my opinion anyone not wearing a mask in public is no different than a drunk driver. And one day will be seen as such by many.

The media is crazy it always has been. When I was younger I thought tabloids like the national enquirer or globe were the only false information. But now after sitting back and watching them Trump is right they pretty much make it up as they go along. But there is always a dumb a$$ in the world and people will honestly believe anything now.

15 minutes ago, Free99 said:

The virus is real and in my opinion anyone not wearing a mask in public is no different than a drunk driver. And one day will be seen as such by many.

The media is crazy it always has been. When I was younger I thought tabloids like the national enquirer or globe were the only false information. But now after sitting back and watching them Trump is right they pretty much make it up as they go along. But there is always a dumb a$$ in the world and people will honestly believe anything now.

I agree I always wear a mask