Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Donald Trump hints at UFO 'transparency'

UM-Bot

LOL!!!  :lol:  Lou Dobbs is worried about UFO's and Tucker Carlson had to do an op ed piece on UFOs. 

Major distraction time! :lol:

"A lot of my friends are very concerned about what the federal government is doing when it comes to UFOs," he said. "Are you going to commit more resources to exploring UFOs and opening the documents to the public ?"

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

Ahem.......... What did I say in my update last week?

Trump loses the election, refuses to accept the result, then distracts everyone with 'full disclosure' on UFO's.

(If only I could predict the lottery numbers....:hmm:)

Edited by acute
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

Major distraction time! :lol:

Trump is the Distractor-in-Chief.

(which also happens to spell 'DIC')

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, acute said:

Ahem.......... What did I say in my update last week?

Trump loses the election, refuses to accept the result, then distracts everyone with 'full disclosure' on UFO's.

(If only I could predict the lottery numbers....:hmm:)

I WOULDNT ACCEPT THE RESULTS FROM MAIL IN BALLOTS EITHER. NEITHER SHOULD YOU.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

Soon enough, we'll be trying to build golf courses on Mars, p*** off everyone that part of the Galaxy, Trump will call the alien emperor a poopoo head or something and it'll be the end of Earth as we know it. 

Great. Just ****in great. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, pbarosso said:

Wow!.....  That didn't take long. :lol:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, pbarosso said:

Other than Georgia where has this been a problem? 

16 minutes ago, pbarosso said:

Ouch , the shout of it.

Edited by razman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, pbarosso said:

Wait, what does government release of info on UFOS have to do with mail in ballots?  And please stop shouting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We have postal voting here in the UK. 
It is open to fraud. Particularly with students who can register to vote at their parents address and their student address so in effect getting two votes, then selling one of them to a anyone that wants the free vote. 
There was lots of evidence of fraudulent voting to win elections last year.
https://www.democraticaudit.com/2019/06/28/postal-votes-and-allegations-of-electoral-fraud-in-peterboroughs-by-election/

There are now arguments about restricting postal votes to elderly and disabled voters.

• Like 1

Just now, ExoPaul said:

We have postal voting here in the UK. 
It is open to fraud. Particularly with students who can register to vote at their parents address and their student address so in effect getting two votes, then selling one of them to a anyone that wants the free vote. 
There was lots of evidence of fraudulent voting to win elections last year.
https://www.democraticaudit.com/2019/06/28/postal-votes-and-allegations-of-electoral-fraud-in-peterboroughs-by-election/

There are now arguments about restricting postal votes to elderly and disabled voters.

And that affects the U.S. government releasing info on UFOs how?  Am I in the right thread?  Oh, yes, the topic is UFO Transparency. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

And more on topic of the original news story. I would imagine journalists are thinking "Wait, if this guy really does have dementia and doesn't seem able to keep to the script, then if we pressure him on aliens and ufos all the time he might let slip something that will make front page headlines, or kill off his election chances."

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ExoPaul said:

And more on topic of the original news story. I would imagine journalists are thinking "Wait, if this guy really does have dementia and doesn't seem able to keep to the script, then if we pressure him on aliens and ufos all the time he might let slip something that will make front page headlines, or kill off his election chances."

Well, since it is Fox news I would suspect there is a different agenda going on.  They must have gotten caught doing something and want to make sure everyone is worrying about aliens so it won't get out.  Fox news does not do Woo of any kind. 

Edited by Desertrat56

20 minutes ago, razman said:

Ouch , the shout of it.

It's best to wear headphones when you read a post from a rabid Trumpian.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

And that affects the U.S. government releasing info on UFOs how?  Am I in the right thread?  Oh, yes, the topic is UFO Transparency. 

Yes.  Let's stay on topic, folks.

Oops!  I forgot.

LET'S STAY ON TOPIC, FOLKS!

• Haha 2

There seems to be quite a few hugh profile stories suggesting UFO's are better understood than many believe.

"We discovered alien life, unfortunately the President grabbed them by their genitals, and now they're declaring war on us. Fortunately due to relativistic travel limitations, the death fleet should arrive well after the november election"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

There seems to be quite a few hugh profile stories suggesting UFO's are better understood than many believe.

I suspect they have figured out what many of the unidentified flying objects were.   Other planes, balloons and such.

• Confused 1

Well he does have to explain where the alien dna came from for the vaccines against religion /smh

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, acute said:

Wow!.....  That didn't take long. :lol:

And it just shows the level of the audience.  Trump does know his market... after all, he's a member of that 'club'.

Added - he proved that beyond any possible doubt when he endorsed and promoted Stella "Spirit Sperm" Emmanuel.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, esoteric_toad said:

Well he does have to explain where the alien dna came from for the vaccines against religion /smh

Jared Kushner, no way he's human. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

And it just shows the level of the audience.  Trump does know his market... after all, he's a member of that 'club'.

It seems that the only thing Trump's brain is programmed for is self-preservation at any cost.

The Art of the Steal.

Edited by acute
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Jared Kushner, no way he's human. 

Don't knock Kushner!

Despite having no qualifications or experience, he brokered a lasting deal in the Middle-East without the participation of the Palestinians, and he organized the pandemic response so that only 157,000 Americans have died.

:whistle:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Man, y'all are one ignorant, angry bunch of folks. Trump could cure cancer and you'd all have a tantrum over it. Gees, lighten up people and maybe let your logical mind be in control for once. 

• Like 1