Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Poll concerning Trumps approval by Veterans

Grim Reaper 6

According to Rasmussen Reports, President Trump approval rating by both Active Duty Military and Military Veterans has fallen to an all time low.  A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 56% of Likely U.S. Voters who are serving in the military or have served in the past now view Trump as a weaker military commander in chief compared to most recent presidents. That’s a 22-point jump from 34% last October. In the earlier survey, 60% of veterans saw Trump as a stronger commander in chief.

Now just 32% feel that way. Seven percent (7%) rate his military leadership as about the same as most of his recent predecessors. The survey of 1,000 Likely Voters was conducted June 7-8, 2020 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. In addition to this the Super PAC Vote Veterans has denounced President Trumps actions concerning many issues. This Organization has a current membership of 700,000 Veterans both Active Duty and Retired along with 50 Million voter contacts since 2006.

During the Trump administration, VoteVets Action Fund has taken the lead in opposing reinstatement of the transgender ban, shifting of funds meant for military bases and families to a wall on the southern border,  and a military parade for Trump to review. The group also was a leading voice in the effort to rename Army bases that are currently named after Confederate military officers, launching an online video that was retweeted over 33,000 times. In addition to the above Votevets has denied the Trump Administration for taking no action on the bounties placed on the heads of service members stationed in Afghanistan.This organization is also viewed as the Largest Progressive Group of Veterans in American.

Rasmussen Report :

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/june_2020/military_voters_are_a_lot_more_critical_of_trump

VoteVets.Org:

https://www.votevets.org/

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

When Hillary lied about Tulsi and threw her under the bus it p***ed off a lot of vets I knew. She was the presidential pick in this house.

I like Andy Kim too. He's a decent guy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Piney said:

When Hillary lied about Tulsi and threw her under the bus it p***ed off a lot of vets I knew. She was the presidential pick in this house.

I like Andy Kim too. He's a decent guy. 

I also like Andy Kim, From what I know about him he is a good guy. The Veterans have many reasons to be dissatisfied with President Trump. He had a 2 to 1 advantage over Clinton in 2016, but since that time his rating has been up and down, but since the end of 2019 it has fallen to the current low. Many members of our military and our veterans can see the President for what he is and for what he has actually done for them which doesn't amount much. All the negative comments he has made about senior members of our military both still active and retired are catching up to him, and do to this his own actions will haunt him come November.:yes:

• Like 1

Hectic frantic metrics... 

~

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, aztek said:

wow, more lefty whining, so unexpected, lol, not.

Your funny, but the truth is the truth, I wrote nothing but what the Poll that was conducted said. Now I know it is painful, that the Orange Strawman with high blood pressure is losing, but it is all his fault, so say what you will it changes nothing.:yes::tu:

So all I really have to say to you is p*** off.:devil:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, aztek said:

wow, more lefty whining, so unexpected, lol, not.

This video is for you Aztec and nothing could be more true!!!;)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Your funny, but the truth is the truth, I wrote nothing but what the Poll that was conducted said. Now I know it is painful, that the Orange Strawman with high blood pressure is losing, but it is all his fault, so say what you will it changes nothing.:yes::tu:

So all I really have to say to you is p*** off.:devil:

Donald Trump Says meme

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, aztek said:

Donald Trump Says meme

This ad is for Aztex here a snap shot of how Veterans View President Trump.

Votevets is a left leaning partisan organization.  It hardly represents a fraction of current and former military veterans.

Screenshot_20200806-165724.jpg

• Like 1

Turns out, veterans don't like it when you looked the other way on Russia paying people to shoot their buddies in the head. Who knew?

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Votevets is a left leaning partisan organization.  It hardly represents a fraction of current and former military veterans.

The poll was conducted by Rasmussen - a pro Trump polling company - votevets was a side story. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

The poll was conducted by Rasmussen - a pro Trump polling company - votevets was a side story. 

Thanks for your comments but how can you explain the Reality of a situation to an Acid Head. He does not read what is posted in the OP, he just makes ignorant comments that he feels fit his multidimensional form of reality, let's face it he is living in the Twilight Zone.:D

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Turns out, veterans don't like it when you looked the other way on Russia paying people to shoot their buddies in the head. Who knew?

Well I can't speak for all veterans, but for me the Presidents actions are unforgivable and traitorous. I am a retired Army Veteran, who spent 23 years on active duty, I was also given a 100% disability from the Veterans Administration when I retired from the Army. Then I worked as a Us Government contractor in Asia and the Middle East for more than 10 years  after I retired, so basically I have given most of life to helping to support the country of my birth and the country I love.

The President has alienated a large percentage of both Active Duty and retired military veterans. They can see him for what he is  and for what he hasn't done for American Veterans and Americans as a whole. Currently according to the poll above his approval rating by both Active Duty and retired veterans is currently at 38% and falling. Come November his rating will have a direct effect on how Veterans Vote, and when you have our Nations Veterans against you, you are headed for a major fall.

Thanks for your post, I appreciate your comments

57 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Screenshot_20200806-165724.jpg

Acidhead, thanks for posting this tweet, but you left some important information out. VoteVets is the largest Super PAC in America that fights for Veterans issues. This organization makes the Organization Veterans for Trump look so small and under funded that it isn't even a blip on the public radar. But as always you comentary is amusing and worthless but anyway thanks for your post, I will defend the freedom to do so until the end.:tu:

Statistics 

In the field, VoteVets Action Fund has: 

Over 700,000 supporters in all 50 states, including troops, veterans, military families, and their supporters

State Captains organizing in all 50 states.

Over 50 million voter contacts since 2006, spending over $5 million in direct mail, phone calls, and voter canvasses 

Over $120 million raised and spent since inception

On the air, VoteVets Action Fund has: 

Run over 51 TV commercials and radio spots in 32 states advocating the support of our friends. 
Aired over $50 million in television and radio ads, advocating re-election for veterans, allies and urging defeat of those who do not support troops and veterans.  

In the media, VoteVets Action Fund has:

Done over 900 interviews, news stories, and on-air media appearances
Dropped over 1000 Letters to the Editors and Opinion-Editorials throughout the 50 states from local veterans

Below Trump is condemned for his photo op at Walter Reed Military Hospitial 

https://www.votevets.org/press/veterans-group-condemns-trump-after-mask-photo-op-at-walter-reed-military-hospital

Below is Trumps Flagged tweet where is encouraged the national guard to fire on Americans.

https://www.votevets.org/press/votevets-statement-on-donald-trumps-flagged-tweet-encouraging-national-guard-to-fire-on-americans

Poll which failed to read.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/june_2020/military_voters_are_a_lot_more_critical_of_trump