Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

American Song Contest to launch 2021

Eldorado

11 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

If we had a bunch of homosexual artists involved it would be good. As it stands it will no dohnt be a bunch of disgusting "country" pop songs that the great mass of yokels die for.

OMG those awful songs. Some of the worst ever written, possibly.

15 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

That's literally the only reason I know about Eurovision, and therefore clicked  this thread lol.

I do give the film a solid recommendation to everyone. It's great. A return to Will Ferrel back when his stuff was good.

Totally off topic now, but I am curious what Will Ferrell did that you though was good.  Apparently something I have never seen.

11 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Totally off topic now, but I am curious what Will Ferrell did that you though was good.  Apparently something I have never seen.

For me Talledega Knights: The ballad of Ricky Bobby.(From 2006).

Not sure if that type of humor meshes with you.

4 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

For me Talledega Knights: The ballad of Ricky Bobby.(From 2006).

Not sure if that type of humor meshes with you.

I think that's the problem.  I don't care for that type of humor.  I hated Caddy Shack and Dumb and Dumber.  I have always found Will Ferrell to be annoying and un-remarkable.  The only movie he was in that I could watch to the end was Stranger Than Fiction, but even that was stupid in my opinion, though I thought he did a decent job of being the victim instead of the smart ass hero (or what ever his character usually is).

I really like Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels, and I wonder what they were thinking, smoking, snorting or drinking when they agreed to do Dumb and Dumber.  AND what the hell, they got away with 3 of those movies!  Who is paying for that kind of  humor? 

• Haha 1