Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pets Gallery

Sageghost

Here's a better picture of Kiki taken in the snow, which she hates. :P

BeFunky_DSC_0069_zps2f6bee75.jpg

Those big brown eyes get me every time.

• Like 1

I've been "watching" my sister's cat Fellow for the past 3 years, so I think he may actually be mine now.

8361374525_becb034da5_z.jpg

• Like 3

I've been "watching" my sister's cat Fellow for the past 3 years, so I think he may actually be mine now.

8361374525_becb034da5_z.jpg

Haha - That's cute. My cat waits until I am folding laundry to curl up inside of whatever is at the top of the pile. lol

The 3 Stooges

Jackson:

jackson1e.jpg

Romeo (aka Booger):

romeo2x.jpg

Layla:

layla3f.jpg

• Like 3

I got my daughters a cat for Christmas. They named him Rujo, and he's the friendliest cat I've ever encountered - plus he came from the shelter knowing what a litterbox is for!! Bonus!

post-124811-0-20282100-1358524999_thumb.

• Like 4

this is my new addition.. her name is Tyche after the goddess of luck and fortune... she has an older brother Tycho who was named after an astronomer..

post-129343-0-56460200-1358644864_thumb.

post-129343-0-22113100-1358644881_thumb.

post-129343-0-01612100-1358644889_thumb.

• Like 5

Thanks QC.... she is one of the sweetest puppies i have encountered.. i cant wait to see how her personality grows... hopefully her big brother doesnt teach her any bad habits

• 3 weeks later...

I got my daughters a cat for Christmas. They named him Rujo, and he's the friendliest cat I've ever encountered - plus he came from the shelter knowing what a litterbox is for!! Bonus!

post-124811-0-20282100-1358524999_thumb.

Bombay I think you said once? They are very affectionate.

• Like 1

Pretty lady Sadie~ she passed away in November.

7483B13B-6025-4046-9C98-EE2A1930ABBB-7601-00000888ACC6197A.jpg

Nice picture Hasina, not sure about the clothing lol but sorry to hear Hasina

Edited by The New Richard Nixon

Everyones pets are so cute. Dad and I have 5 dogs 4 are Mini Foxy Terriers Cooper (male) Minnie, Midget and Keg (females), my girl Ruby Kelpie Blue Heeler Cross. Ralph my Inland Bearded Dragon, 2 turtles Jack and Jim, 3 Princess Parots, A talking Galah Charlie, 7 or 8 Goldfish and many tropical fish.

Edited by Ruby04

• 4 weeks later...
photo-thumb-126984.jpeg?_r=1360738190 this is Kodi a 4 year old male Shiht'zu ...and what a fine little boy he is
  • Like 4

Welcome to my new baby Noah who has just turned 7 weeks. He's Honey's younger brother and she is 10 and a bit months now.

b2_zps0940b653.jpg

b3_zps5bb8bedd.jpg

b1_zpsf84b3306.jpg

Tia, I just fell in love with your dogs! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by sarah_444
  • Like 1

Hi Guys,

I miss my dog that died about five years ago, her name was Pole Star Bright, shortened to "STAR", but the kids called her Lady. When i started some fairly frightening research about 10 years ago, she always sat by my side when i was on my computer.

She had about 22 Champions in her Pedigree like Theakston Tamerlan and Olympic Star of Olbero, winning best of breed at Crufts, i've put half her Pedigree and picture on links below:-

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=7098&mode=view

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=7099&mode=view

Some of her family tree is mentioned on link below:-

http://www.dvojica.co.uk/dvojica/Salsusa.html

She was a sweetheart of a dog!

• Like 2

post-50472-0-10626700-1363640987_thumb.j
  • Like 3

Please dont put those silly clothes on your animals. Its not natural. They HATE it. :cry:

Please dont put those silly clothes on your animals. Its not natural. They HATE it. :cry:

Actually, some small short haired dogs like their sweaters in the cold weather. My aunts little min-pin would wait by the door in the winter time until she put on her sweater (gets very cold in upstate NY in the winter).

Edited by Lilly
oops!
  • Like 2

Actually, some small short haired dogs like their sweaters in the cold weather. My aunts little min-pin would wait by the door in the winter time until she put on her sweater (gets very cold in upstate NY in the winter).

That I can understand.... I was thinking about the "trendy" Paris Hilton behaviour.

@ Sarah, thanks. :)

It's not just little dogs that need coats in winter. I put Honey outside overnight when she was 4 months old and kept her in a quilted jacket or fleecy top as she refused to use the kennel. I've already brought some for her and Noah as even though Noah won't go outside till he's a bit bigger he also won't use bedding and lies on the cool tiles. (Both are Golden retrievers)

I may also be moving too and it snows sometimes there so coats are good for night time toileting etc. I know even now when I take Noah and Honey out for their last toileting at 1am that it's getting really cool and you can feel it on the dogs fur.