Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pets Gallery

Sageghost

Sugar the cat

Obi sleeping in a basket of clean clothes, his favorite place.  Emilie is in the background.  

Obisleeping1.thumb.jpg.060e2e4ca6327e0565791494d06d5e42.jpg

Edited by tcgram
Forgot to add Emilie!
  • Like 7

21 hours ago, Smarty Throusers said:

My cat pinky died February 2 2017.I love you pinkycat!

9D2C760C-6B69-47EB-A593-735C83062E83.jpeg

I'm so sorry for your loss.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Overdueleaf said:

I came home from work to be greeted by this...

stuppycouch.jpg.e8b38aa6446bb3b8c58e0a5765cb9630.jpg

he must have worked so hard today

Its hard work being that cute

• Like 6

• 2 months later...

Breezy is one of our 3 miniature Schnauzers, She has been very sick for the last couple of months and the vet can't do anything for her. My wife has been spoon feeding and nursing her. She is only 7. We were afraid we were going to lose her.

I'm posting for luck!

24538198218_534f26acaf_b.jpg

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Breezy is one of our 3 miniature Schnauzers, She has been very sick for the last couple of months and the vet can't do anything for her. My wife has been spoon feeding and nursing her. She is only 7. We were afraid we were going to lose her.

I'm posting for luck!

She's a cutie, hope she recovers.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

I'm posting for luck!

Sending some healing vibes your way, she's beautiful.  

• Like 3

^^ Thank you ladies ;)

The poor animal can barely walk, just enough to be carried outside and potty. She can't get up after we lay her down, and falls sometimes.  She spends her time sleeping in a chair that Mrs ZZ keeps near her at all times.

I can feel the healing vibes, :)

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

^^ Thank you ladies ;)

The poor animal can barely walk, just enough to be carried outside and potty. She can't get up after we lay her down, and falls sometimes.  She spends her time sleeping in a chair that Mrs ZZ keeps near her at all times.

I can feel the healing vibes, :)

Sorry to hear this Z, hoping for a speedy recovery.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ruby04 said:

Small Demon puppy, shes grown again since this pic

rsz_harleybed1[1].jpg

I love Dalmatians! I had one as a kid and I named her Dolly. She was deaf so I taught her sign language.

• Like 5

I love Dalmatians! I had one as a kid and I named her Dolly. She was deaf so I taught her sign language.

I use to stomp my foot and use sign with a 3 legged deaf Dalmatian I named Polka Dot that some shore tourist tossed out their window. 

• Like 6

I use to stomp my foot and use sign with a 3 legged deaf Dalmatian I named Polka Dot that some shore tourist tossed out their window. 

3 legs? Wow!

3 legs? Wow!

She lost one when she was tossed on Rt.72 by her former owners. 

• Like 2

my Brittany  is on its last leg, he is 13,  already almost deaf and blind, barely walks, on 2 different pills arthritis and nerve pain.  has tumors all over, when i could i did remove the ones that grow fast, last time he had one removed that was a size of a baseball,  it was about 6 mo. ago, and it growing back aggressively again,  vet said that was the last time he operated  on him,  he is afraid he wont wake up next time.  last  surgery  he never recovered fully from, i suspect it is not the surgery but anesthesia.

it is very sad to look at him, but he is not at the  point where he suffers so bad that i have to put him down, yet.  kids take it the worst, they grew up with him, the dog was there when they were born and growing up.  idk how they will do when he is gone, we have also have a cat who is 3, it should make a bit easy on them, but i doubt by much.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

She got tested and has perfect hearing, she’s a stubborn girl who loves everyone 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

She got tested and has perfect hearing, she’s a stubborn girl who loves everyone 

Well that is great!! I think when they are interbred to much Dalmatians are born deaf a lot. Very smart dogs though even when they can't hear. She is so cute and congrads!! I am sure you will have a lot of fun years with her!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Well that is great!! I think when they are interbred to much Dalmatians are born deaf a lot. Very smart dogs though even when they can't hear. She is so cute and congrads!! I am sure you will have a lot of fun years with her!

Thank you, she’s a smart girl and knows it. 

Shes almost 13 weeks old and next week has her first puppy school class. 

She loves food, only gets the safe stuff of course. 

Sadly they do that to so many to change look or keep the bloodline a certain way. 

Like Pugs they bred them to look like that and end up with breathing problems. 

Shes not for breeding and once old enough is getting Spayed. Her vet wants to wait until she’s 6months old. 

• Like 2

Fleef Fluff and Peach Patch......Youngest son's doing..... They live with him now because my place is too small.  They were both feral kittens I brought home.

10676137_10152634331242527_5815981805511607166_n.jpg

• Like 9

Just now, Piney said:

Fleef Fluff and Peach Patch......Youngest son's doing..... They live with him now because my place is too small.  They were both feral kittens I brought home.

10676137_10152634331242527_5815981805511607166_n.jpg

Aww look at them :wub:

• Like 4

Just now, Ruby04 said:

Aww look at them :wub:

Two murderers. Feral cats are good for that. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Ruby04 said:

Thank you, she’s a smart girl and knows it. 

Shes almost 13 weeks old and next week has her first puppy school class. 

She loves food, only gets the safe stuff of course. 

Sadly they do that to so many to change look or keep the bloodline a certain way. 

Like Pugs they bred them to look like that and end up with breathing problems. 

Shes not for breeding and once old enough is getting Spayed. Her vet wants to wait until she’s 6months old. 

Your welcome!:) Oh boy puppy school class!!

What is a good food you give her?

Right now I have Rat Terrier but he is getting pretty old. You got me thinking about a Dalmatian again for my next dog.

Yea I have heard of pugs with their breathing problems. I take it you have a lot pets? That is nice you love animals.:wub: