Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pets Gallery

Sageghost

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

In a "pea tree".  

That's some good outdoor carving wood. It doesn't rot. I've seen fence posts made from that stuff in Japan that are a few centuries old. 

Wasn't planted right though, it's twisted and gnarly with too many branches that is too thin for much use... 

~

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Wasn't planted right though, it's twisted and gnarly with too many branches that is too thin for much use... 

and it's not good firewood because it burns so hot it will destroy a metal stove.

I saw a stone fire pit in a temple in Vietnam where they burned it. It literally turned to glass.  :lol:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, drakonwick said:

Here is a pic. of my fat boy! I got him from a uncle that rescued a mother and her kittens from the woods where he lived!

He lived for 15 years, but had severe bowel problems and eventually I had to put him to sleep as I couldn't see him suffer anymore.
He was a Manx Cat, no tail, he weighed around 30 lbs and was built like a little tank! lol 

EvilFatty1.jpg

Hypnocat :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

On 3/15/2020 at 9:46 AM, Piney said:

and it's not good firewood because it burns so hot it will destroy a metal stove.

I saw a stone fire pit in a temple in Vietnam where they burned it. It literally turned to glass.  :lol:

Pray tell what were you doing in Vietnam?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, joc said:

Pray tell what were you doing in Vietnam?

Buddhist thingies and my older sister was studying under Thich Nhat Hanh and wanted to see Tu Hieu Temple. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Soooo Sweepy....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

My cannibal chickens enjoying an evening snack of bird seed and cooked chicken bits left over from de-boning leg quarters.

https://imgur.com/pUZZBNv

Edited by Overdueleaf
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7

12 hours ago, Overdueleaf said:

My cannibal chickens

:o

They'll become Windiigo chickens and you'll be in deep trouble. :unsure2:

• Haha 7

@Piney

Perhaps not me as they free range. I would just hate to be the unsuspecting visitor getting out of their car. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bob my saluki lurcher took this of himself ............... i did cheat abit i put the chrome book on the floor and shew him the screen with a pic of himself .... hang on i cant post it lol

Edited by Matt221
??
  • Haha 3

What a beauty.....Another crackin' doggy ...You're all so luck to have such ace pets.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1