Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pets Gallery

Sageghost

@lilaa'mpull'xem Thank you for your kind words... I know Frank will get another best friend and I agree with you 100%. My daughter and her family had to leave North Carolina early this morning when her father in law was admitted today for chest pains... We had to take Sadie back to them and now with her only being here a few weeks it was hard to see her leave...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Play date after some behaviour modification... x

10440261_466866850114063_2991739087503719604_n.jpg

10373482_465725970228151_6401874824146929341_n.jpg

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

My masked gang x

rsz_20140226_130718.jpg

Quite the handsome gang!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

Quite the handsome gang!

Thank you very much, they are indeed but people tend to do there best to avoid us, regardless to my encouraging them to just walk past? 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

My masked gang x

rsz_20140226_130718.jpg

Aww, they are cuties!!  :wub:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

Thank you very much, they are indeed but people tend to do there best to avoid us, regardless to my encouraging them to just walk past? 

They are lovely though I admit I might be a teeny bit hesitant myself if I didn't know you. Dolly and I had a big rotti charge us a while back when we were down at the lake. It was all good in the end but it did cause me a bit of concern. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

My masked gang x

rsz_20140226_130718.jpg

I'm thinking you get a wide road when you walk these gentlemen :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, and then said:

I'm thinking you get a wide road when you walk these gentlemen :w00t:

It is quite sad, that they automatically strike fear in most people. People cross the road, I have had people turn around on the moors and just run in the opposite direction, parents grab their children. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

It is quite sad, that they automatically strike fear in most people. People cross the road, I have had people turn around on the moors and just run in the opposite direction, parents grab their children. 

That is terrible.   I would have to hold my kids back (as well as myself) from petting them.  

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

I swear she's smiling :wub:

IMG_20180822_171514.jpg

Definitely a big grin across her face and I love the bow tie x

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

I have a small toad, I guess, living in my bathroom sink. About 2 inches long, brown-green, with suction cups toes. When it jumps it sticks to everything.

I caught it in a cup yesterday and put it outside, but today it's back in the bathroom sink. 

There's a lot of these in the yard in summer, jumping out of the way of my lawn mower. 

How do I convince it to stay outside where the food is?

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Staying at my daughters while they go on a short vacation for their anniversary. I just hooked up Sadie to her line in the back yard so she can run and get some fresh air and the next thing I hear is her barking and going nuts about something outside. I just got to the back door and spotted a black bear ready to come over the fence and head for Sadie. I managed to get her and myself inside before the bear got in the yard. She is small but protects her property but this time I think she was over matched..

• Like 7

Sadie is such a good girl but oh my goodness JVG that was close. Glad you're both ok.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cooper front, Bossy looking to the side and Little Keg back.

All were watching the front door

The furs.jpg

• Like 8

On 9/9/2018 at 6:59 PM, StarMountainKid said:

I have a small toad, I guess, living in my bathroom sink. About 2 inches long, brown-green, with suction cups toes. When it jumps it sticks to everything.

It sounds like a species of tree frog. Are you having a drought? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Piney said:

It sounds like a species of tree frog. Are you having a drought? 

No, but it seldom rains here in Tennessee in the summertime. They're everywhere in the lawn when I cut the grass, they hop out of the way of the lawnmower. 

It's gone from my house, now, cute little thing. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, StarMountainKid said:

No, but it seldom rains here in Tennessee in the summertime. They're everywhere in the lawn when I cut the grass, they hop out of the way of the lawnmower. 

It's gone from my house, now, cute little thing. 

I was thinking it was looking for water. 

• Like 4

I think my daughter's cat is broken.   She's just laying there, looking into space....

rosie2.jpg.bf0787970fe7d89a3bee16624ace560e.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, tcgram said:

I think my daughter's cat is broken.   She's just laying there, looking into space....

rosie2.jpg.bf0787970fe7d89a3bee16624ace560e.jpg

Cat.exe stopped working lol. I just love your daughter's kitty

• Haha 8

21 hours ago, Ruby04 said:

Cooper front, Bossy looking to the side and Little Keg back.

All were watching the front door

The furs.jpg

Cooper looks a LOT like my little "Lucky".  She took her final car ride a few days ago.  She was 19 and had become unable to walk because her hip had frozen.  It hurt to say goodbye but she will always be in our hearts.  We have a tradition in the family to purchase a smooth, river rock that has an epitaph for our furry family members.  Lucky's will read:  Lucky Lou...she lived 19 years like a BOSS!  :)  she really was a fearless, fun companion and if she'd been a person I'd have said she had "short guy's syndrome" because she always muscled her way into everything that the other, much larger dogs were doing :) 

• Like 7