Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pets Gallery

Sageghost

I'm sad to say that my little dog Bo died over the weekend. She went into breathing distress due to her advanced heart disease and had to go to the Pet ER at 1 in the morning. They tried giving her oxygen and an IV of medication, but she did not pull through.

I'm so sorry... my condolences to you and your family.

Thanks!

My wife was already looking for a 2nd dog, and we'll keep looking for now. We're looking at spaniels and other mid sized dogs.

I tried to convince her (briefly) to get one of those giant Nazi rabbits. :tu: (They're actually called Flemings giant rabbits, I think)

• 2 weeks later...

My little kitty finally passed away. She wasn't growing, she stayed little, so I knew she wouldn't live for very long. She always wanted to be with me, always following me around the house or on my lap. For the last 4 months when I was on UM she was here too. I miss her, we were such good friends.

post-50472-0-13520100-1383101860_thumb.j

Edited by StarMountainKid
  • Like 4

My little kitty finally passed away. She wasn't growing, she stayed little, so I knew she wouldn't live for very long. She always wanted to be with me, always following me around the house or on my lap. For the last 4 months when I was on UM she was here too. I miss her, we were such good friends.

Oh, I'm so sorry. Sending you and yours blessings.

Thank you. She's in kitty heaven now.

That is so sad, sorry to hear that but in the short time she was here she couldn’t have had a better loving life. R.I.P. little kitty.

Several years ago we lost a puppy that way; she just didn't grow with the others in the litter even though she seemed well fed. She was always active and happy and jumping around, but she grew very slowly, and one morning we found she had died. No idea why, and no sign of any distress.

This was my dog Radar when he was a puppy:

1456650_10153413609205537_1329118393_n.jpg

This was him yesterday:

1017450_10153413614995537_543991305_n.jpg

We had him put down this morning.

He lived to be 19 years old.

• Like 1

That is amazing. I'm sorry that you lost a buddy, but you can find some comfort in understanding that this dog lived an extremely long life. He must have been in top condition.

There is actually a list of oldest living dogs on Wikipedia and Guinness, if you didn't know, and your dog's experience in life just barely missed the bunch, being a year younger than some on the list.

Edited by _Only

This was my dog Radar when he was a puppy:

1456650_10153413609205537_1329118393_n.jpg

This was him yesterday:

1017450_10153413614995537_543991305_n.jpg

Aw :cry: Beautiful pictures. Cherish the memories.

Mythical Legend, looks like your pup will get along perfectly with mine. I have a jack russell, 9 weeks old.

Halloween 2013

post-112526-0-11512900-1384298929_thumb.

• Like 2

Cutey! Looks like our long haired chihuahua/papillon mixes.

Thanks!!! My husband said same! But the lady that gave him to us (@ 5 weeks old) said he was a chihuahua/dachshund mix. But then she wasn't even sure the date he was born. We had to guess.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The Cat Couch!

http://geekologie.co...haped-not-f.php

I'm posting this cos I know there are people here who will want one. :)

I want a Great Dane one, and then give it to a Great Dane to sleep in.

• Like 1

Nice thread, i post my dog picture, he's name is Don

In this situation he did one terrible thing. After i woke up i ignore him while read news online. As a revenge he sit on my sleep spot :D And as u can see, he put his damn ass on my pillow and summoned me to see it :D

1zm2tr8.jpg

b****** :D

• Like 6

Pepper... he loves being up high - here he is on top of the cabinet in the bathroom...

He does NOT like having his picture taken... I think he's afraid the sheriff might recognize him...

005_zps00b5e433.jpg

Edited by Taun
  • Like 5

this ais Kodi..He is a 5year old Shih'tzu and a very fine liitle boy ..I love him so

Edited by LEGIONS
  • Like 2