Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sageghost

Pets Gallery

3,149 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Blue Star

Merry Christmas to you too :st

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scholar4Truth
On 12/25/2019 at 11:23 AM, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

Merry Christmas everyone!

 

 

IMG_20191225_110244_618.jpg

The look that says can't you see i'm busy with my new toy :P

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
On 11/19/2019 at 12:12 PM, Piney said:

We were "sitting one" that tried to eat a hole into the kitchen wall and bit the throat out of one of the teacup poodles. Luckily he missed the arteries and the poodle was OK. 

 

My in-laws had one that was so hyper she chewed ROCKS.  She was so full of energy that she just wore people down looking for affection or feedback.  I still like them but even with 3 acres, I don't think it would be enough to satisfy one :) 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
6 hours ago, third_eye said:

From all of we and them... 

I forgot to tell the tale behind the photos, that's the boys looking bemused at the chickens jumping all over their (the dog's) fresh water bowls.... 

:)

~

  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
10 hours ago, and then said:

My in-laws had one that was so hyper she chewed ROCKS.  She was so full of energy that she just wore people down looking for affection or feedback.  I still like them but even with 3 acres, I don't think it would be enough to satisfy one :) 

Jack Russels have to have a job or they will go crazy and take you with them.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
On 12/25/2019 at 11:23 AM, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

Merry Christmas everyone!

 

 

IMG_20191225_110244_618.jpg

And Happy New Year! :):wub:

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
10 hours ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

Happy Friday :P

... looks rather fetching in a topless bikini... Were you in a same matching ensemble? 

~

  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daughter of the Nine Moons
4 hours ago, third_eye said:

... looks rather fetching in a topless bikini... Were you in a same matching ensemble? 

~

:blush:

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
10 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Table for two please, as far away from the chickens as possible... 

~

Are they yours? They are certainly some find looking dogs, I have always loved animals, but I haven't had a pet for a long time. At least I have my Hummingbirds, maybe some day in the near future I will get a dog or cat or maybe both. Dogs and Cats that grow up together turn out to be great friends.

peace

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
On 1/1/2020 at 1:04 AM, joc said:

And Happy New Year! :):wub:

Man that's a cute little fellow what's his name?

peace

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Are they yours? They are certainly some find looking dogs, I have always loved animals, but I haven't had a pet for a long time. At least I have my Hummingbirds, maybe some day in the near future I will get a dog or cat or maybe both. Dogs and Cats that grow up together turn out to be great friends.

peace

Not really, they are definitely part of the crew, had them when they were about months old ... As to who belongs to who, I'm not sure... They like having me around... 

:lol:

The chickens aren't as skittish around me as well, I guess they're staying too

Quote

FB_IMG_1579062044795.jpg.b2da63d48f1d04f96c440eb16b87642a.jpg

This is the closest I can get so far... 

~

  • Like 2
  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
14 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Not really, they are definitely part of the crew, had them when they were about months old ... As to who belongs to who, I'm not sure... They like having me around... 

:lol:

The chickens aren't as skittish around me as well, I guess they're staying too

This is the closest I can get so far... 

~

That's really cool, thanks a lot for sharing, it makes me Jealous:(:P

Peace Bro.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Overdueleaf

@third_eye

I love their happy smiling mugs!  The peeps are getting so big!!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
28 minutes ago, Overdueleaf said:

@third_eye

I love their happy smiling mugs!  The peeps are getting so big!!

Yes they are, they're the bully gang on the plot , the dogs just stay out of their way... 

:yes:

~

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daughter of the Nine Moons
6 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Man that's a cute little fellow what's his name?

peace

Her name is Dolly and she is a total rascal

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
3 hours ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

Her name is Dolly and she is a total rascal

Well she looks like an angel, thanks for sharing.

peace

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.