Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pets Gallery

Sageghost

I wanted to post this picture in memory of SHYLO, since she

passed away last week. She was 14 years old, and not in

the best of health when this was taken. Not sure if you can see

them very well, but she had beautiful jade green eyes.

Thank you Ronin ~

and Al for your kind remarks too, and help in getting her picture

resized. smile.gif

This is a degu. I had one named Houdini that died back around the end of Novemeber or begining of December in 2002. I was growing really attached to him, but had been working over 40 hours a week and hadn't had any time to spend with him, which ain't good when a degu lives by itself in a cage. They love attention. But I came home from work one day and found him dieing. I refused to leave him by himself for most of the night. Then I went to bed and woke up and he was dead. I'm still not sure how exactly he died. He wasn't even a year old. sad.gif I still miss him and begin to tear up anytime something brings back memories of him.

Just click this link:http://www.theefishbowl.com/b/birdanswer.html

I can't get the image to display in the post.

This is my dog Yogi or..... should I say was he died a few years ago.

He's a fawn Chow, my mum has three of them, one blacl, one red and another fawn Thanks Al with the help on the pic etc..

post-45-1052167371.jpg

Edited by Celticwitch
  • Like 1

Naveed, I've never heard of a degu before, but they look adorable.

CW, Yogi seems like a good choice for names, cause he looks like a little cuddly bear.

KC,

So I finally see the ol' girl. A special cat who had a special companion to take care of her. Thank you for sharing the picture with us. SHYLO is beautiful wub.gif

I didn't mention it before, because I rarely visit this thread, but Bowie is nice looking cat as well. Although resting in the picture, it looks like he can be full of energy smile.gif

Edited by Homer

Thank you Homer. She was very special to me...

of course they all are, aren't they? wub.gif

Yes they are. I enjoyed all the animals posted here, and will have my cat posted here on or before this weekend smile.gif

• 1 month later...

One of emmy's pet rabbits died the other day after giving birth to a still born bunny, this is for emmy wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

post-45-1055336451.jpg

That is sooooooo cute wub.gif

I will try to find a good picture of my cat and I will post it latter grin2.gif

Opps .. let me try again unsure.gif

I miss her alot too sad.gif .. she is the one which was took away from me .. because my sister in law got pregnant unsure.gif

I hope that I will get he back soon crying.gif

This is great! I love the pictures of everyone's pets! I'll have to get pics of my cats posted! cat.gif

Opps .. let me try again unsure.gif

I miss her alot too sad.gif .. she is the one which was took away from me .. because my sister in law got pregnant unsure.gif

I hope that I will get he back soon crying.gif

oh I feel so sorry for you djdodo sad.gif , and I hate to say this but he looks cinda evil unsure.gif

Here's Schadeaux's dog Harley :

post-45-1055354570.jpg

• Like 1

I will post ower dog later, He is a: irich soft coated weten terier, he is realy cute maby I'l post over rabit to, he is also cute (dogs name: Teddy, Rabits name: Snurre)

here is a drawing I made of my dag Maris. She's what I call a "wannabe greyhound". She was supposed to be a greyhound (rescued) but is a little mix and has a bigger head and she's a bit less aerodynamic and very nuerotic. But she's my puppy and I love her. grin2.gif

user posted image

dj, your kitty is a cute little puff ball. I think she is sweet.

Dust19 laugh.gif , What can I say but laugh.gif again. On a serious note I took the liberty and visited your web site and I'd like to compliment you on your creativity. I think everyone here would enjoy the sights and sounds. I'm going to write to you about Sound Forge, I was thinking about purchasing one of their programs and I would like some advise. How's that sound?

I couldent post the images here so I posted them here insted:

animals

ops, didnt rely work as I wanted it to, but still you can see the animals