Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
trustedhealer

Astrology and Life

88 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

trustedhealer

I never believed in Horoscope and living life on these beliefs , visited a lot of astrologers, did some automatic reports on a lot of websites and everything almost turned out to be unreal , but after a period of time one of my friend introduced me to Horoscope and an Astrologer in Delhi which made me believe in it. What do you guys think about Astrology and what is your zodiac sign ?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney

Your asking about horoscopes with the name trustedhealer? :huh:

My sign is the Monkey. 

@Cloud7  Might be able to help you out. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trustedhealer

Sure , please . What's your zodiac sign btw?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
27 minutes ago, trustedhealer said:

Sure , please . What's your zodiac sign btw?

Let me bet: soon you will offer the contact details of the "Astrologer in Delhi" (with a very high probability that its you by yourself) who will offer tailor-made horoscopes "for a little fee just to cover the operational IT costs".

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
2 minutes ago, toast said:

Let me bet: soon you will offer the contact details of the "Astrologer in Delhi" (with a very high probability that its you by yourself) who will offer tailor-made horoscopes "for a little fee just to cover the operational IT costs".

So I'm not the only one who thought this.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trustedhealer

No that's not the case :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
1 hour ago, trustedhealer said:

What do you guys think about Astrology and what is your zodiac sign ?

I think it's just another way to create a self fulfilling prophecy and Sagittarius. Why do you want to know our zodiac signs anyway? 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
12 minutes ago, trustedhealer said:

So you should also know what can happen in the future , it's totally based on science and stars.

No one knows the future. We create it. If I tell you that by years end you'll be in a car accident there is a 50/50 chance I'll be right. If i say you'll find some money while out walking during this month there is a 50/50 chance that will happen. Now that I have told you these things, some part of your brain might be seeking things out that will confirm them. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trustedhealer

I get your point but all these things have happened with me in the past. It was not once but Astrology and horoscope really helped me out. Like i have that conviction now that reading about one's zodiac sign is really very important and a lot of things are really very dependent on it.

Right knowledge helps us in creating the future in a smarter and easier way .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
1 minute ago, trustedhealer said:

I get your point but all these things have happened with me in the past. It was not once but Astrology and horoscope really helped me out. Like i have that conviction now that reading about one's zodiac sign is really very important and a lot of things are really very dependent on it.

Right knowledge helps us in creating the future in a smarter and easier way .

https://positivepsychology.com/self-fulfilling-prophecy/

self-fulfilling-prophecy-300x300.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 hour ago, trustedhealer said:

Sure , please . What's your zodiac sign btw?

I told you, "Monkey". 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
1 minute ago, Piney said:

I told you, "Monkey". 

I thought it was 'bunny'?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
Just now, XenoFish said:

I thought it was 'bunny'?

1968, Monkey........One of my kids is a Bunny though.  ^_^

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trustedhealer

Great article

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
Just now, Piney said:

1968, Monkey........One of my kids is a Bunny though.  ^_^

That would be your year not zodiac sign. Zodiac signs are about what month you're born it. Which is libra.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zep73

Astrology is a leftover from the time where we thought the Earth was the center of the universe, and the stars were messages from God.

That is obviously BS, which makes astrology BS.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

That would be your year not zodiac sign. Zodiac signs are about what month you're born it. Which is libra.

That's my Zodiac sign in Asia. :yes:

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2
45 minutes ago, trustedhealer said:

- post removed -

Oh my god,there it is guys, the ad.

So subtle lol :innocent:

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Piney said:

I told you, "Monkey". 

My dad's also a Monkey :ph34r:.

I'm a Dog. I know this because of the placemats at a Chinese restaurant we would frequent growning up haha.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
Just now, spartan max2 said:

My dad's also a Monkey :ph34r:.\

@Piney's_Little_Ninja  is a Monkey, but his brother's are a Ox and a Pig. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
2 hours ago, trustedhealer said:

 What do you guys think about Astrology and what is your zodiac sign ?

My logical brain always used to tell me that astrology was nonsense. But I had to still ponder why ancients took so much interest in the heavens as it doesn't seem to affect practical life on earth much. I switched over to some belief by serious things like Vedic Indian traditional sources. I believe that somehow beyond my macroscopic physical-only view of things everything is connected in ways that are beyond my understanding.

I am a Leo  (I'm fearless in front of skeptics as you will see)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

Astrology was primitive astronomy. Most of our sciences started are branches of occultism. Alchemy lead to chemistry and metallurgy somewhat. They got smart when they took out the religious/esoteric aspects of it. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

My logical brain

Mods, it seems like papageorge1`s account got hijacked.

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
5 hours ago, Piney said:

Your asking about horoscopes with the name trustedhealer? :huh:

My sign is the Monkey. 

@Cloud7  Might be able to help you out. 

My chinese sign is the Monkey too. 

@trustedhealer  I think Hororscopes are not useful, too generic.  If you get your chart done by a real astrologer it might give you insights or it might confuse you.  There are too many variables and multiple types of astrolgogy so when you ask "what is your sign" which version are you asking for?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
42 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

My chinese sign is the Monkey too. 

@trustedhealer  I think Hororscopes are not useful, too generic.  If you get your chart done by a real astrologer it might give you insights or it might confuse you.  There are too many variables and multiple types of astrolgogy so when you ask "what is your sign" which version are you asking for?

That's why I tagged Cloud. She knows the full banana about it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.