Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astrology and Life

trustedhealer

I never believed in Horoscope and living life on these beliefs , visited a lot of astrologers, did some automatic reports on a lot of websites and everything almost turned out to be unreal , but after a period of time one of my friend introduced me to Horoscope and an Astrologer in Delhi which made me believe in it. What do you guys think about Astrology and what is your zodiac sign ?

• Like 2

Your asking about horoscopes with the name trustedhealer? :huh:

My sign is the Monkey. 

@Cloud7  Might be able to help you out. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, trustedhealer said:

Sure , please . What's your zodiac sign btw?

Let me bet: soon you will offer the contact details of the "Astrologer in Delhi" (with a very high probability that its you by yourself) who will offer tailor-made horoscopes "for a little fee just to cover the operational IT costs".

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, toast said:

Let me bet: soon you will offer the contact details of the "Astrologer in Delhi" (with a very high probability that its you by yourself) who will offer tailor-made horoscopes "for a little fee just to cover the operational IT costs".

So I'm not the only one who thought this.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, trustedhealer said:

What do you guys think about Astrology and what is your zodiac sign ?

I think it's just another way to create a self fulfilling prophecy and Sagittarius. Why do you want to know our zodiac signs anyway? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, trustedhealer said:

So you should also know what can happen in the future , it's totally based on science and stars.

No one knows the future. We create it. If I tell you that by years end you'll be in a car accident there is a 50/50 chance I'll be right. If i say you'll find some money while out walking during this month there is a 50/50 chance that will happen. Now that I have told you these things, some part of your brain might be seeking things out that will confirm them. 

• Like 2

I get your point but all these things have happened with me in the past. It was not once but Astrology and horoscope really helped me out. Like i have that conviction now that reading about one's zodiac sign is really very important and a lot of things are really very dependent on it.

Right knowledge helps us in creating the future in a smarter and easier way .

1 minute ago, trustedhealer said:

I get your point but all these things have happened with me in the past. It was not once but Astrology and horoscope really helped me out. Like i have that conviction now that reading about one's zodiac sign is really very important and a lot of things are really very dependent on it.

Right knowledge helps us in creating the future in a smarter and easier way .

https://positivepsychology.com/self-fulfilling-prophecy/

self-fulfilling-prophecy-300x300.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, trustedhealer said:

Sure , please . What's your zodiac sign btw?

I told you, "Monkey". 

• Like 3

Just now, XenoFish said:

I thought it was 'bunny'?

1968, Monkey........One of my kids is a Bunny though.  ^_^

• Like 2

Just now, Piney said:

1968, Monkey........One of my kids is a Bunny though.  ^_^

That would be your year not zodiac sign. Zodiac signs are about what month you're born it. Which is libra.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Astrology is a leftover from the time where we thought the Earth was the center of the universe, and the stars were messages from God.

That is obviously BS, which makes astrology BS.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

That would be your year not zodiac sign. Zodiac signs are about what month you're born it. Which is libra.

That's my Zodiac sign in Asia. :yes:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, trustedhealer said:

- post removed -

Oh my god,there it is guys, the ad.

So subtle lol :innocent:

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Piney said:

I told you, "Monkey". 

My dad's also a Monkey :ph34r:.

I'm a Dog. I know this because of the placemats at a Chinese restaurant we would frequent growning up haha.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, trustedhealer said:

What do you guys think about Astrology and what is your zodiac sign ?

My logical brain always used to tell me that astrology was nonsense. But I had to still ponder why ancients took so much interest in the heavens as it doesn't seem to affect practical life on earth much. I switched over to some belief by serious things like Vedic Indian traditional sources. I believe that somehow beyond my macroscopic physical-only view of things everything is connected in ways that are beyond my understanding.

I am a Leo  (I'm fearless in front of skeptics as you will see)

Astrology was primitive astronomy. Most of our sciences started are branches of occultism. Alchemy lead to chemistry and metallurgy somewhat. They got smart when they took out the religious/esoteric aspects of it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

My logical brain

Mods, it seems like papageorge1`s account got hijacked.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

5 hours ago, Piney said:

Your asking about horoscopes with the name trustedhealer? :huh:

My sign is the Monkey. 

@Cloud7  Might be able to help you out. 

My chinese sign is the Monkey too. 

@trustedhealer  I think Hororscopes are not useful, too generic.  If you get your chart done by a real astrologer it might give you insights or it might confuse you.  There are too many variables and multiple types of astrolgogy so when you ask "what is your sign" which version are you asking for?

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

My chinese sign is the Monkey too. 

@trustedhealer  I think Hororscopes are not useful, too generic.  If you get your chart done by a real astrologer it might give you insights or it might confuse you.  There are too many variables and multiple types of astrolgogy so when you ask "what is your sign" which version are you asking for?

That's why I tagged Cloud. She knows the full banana about it. 

• Like 1