Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How I know that I am a nice person.

oslove

Let me learn from others here who are nicer than me.

Modesty aside (hehehe), I know myself to be a nice person, because I always have a gentle smile for anyone at all, when we happen to see each other face to face, that's what I do in my threads here, and also in particular outside in life away from the anonymous internet.

And when people don't smile back at me, just the same I keep smiling gently until we pass each other, or he turns away from my presence.

So, dear visitors to this my thread in this off-topic board, in particular described as follows (attention to the second category of off-topic subjects, below): Yes, dear everyone visiting this my new thread in UM, let us all sit back and await with bated breath, to witness how other posters here know that they are nice human beings, and even nicer than me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

If you know you are a nice person, that's all that counts.  Don't let anyone else take that away from you.  :yes:

• Like 2

Based off your previous atheist bashing threads you don't come off as a nice guy to me. Smile at others all you want, it doesn't make you a nice person.

• Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, justin3651 said:

Based off your previous atheist bashing threads you don't come off as a nice guy to me. Smile at others all you want, it doesn't make you a nice person.

Attacking atheist while having a controlling demanding attitude. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, oslove said:

Modesty aside (hehehe), I know myself to be a nice person, because I always have a gentle smile for anyone at all, when we happen to see each other face to face

That doesn't make you a nice person. It could just be you being friendly or creepy. Smiles are tricky things.Then again I don't smile at people. Something about doing that feels weird, like stalker/murder/serial killer weird. Maybe that's just me. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, XenoFish said:

That doesn't make you a nice person. It could just be you being friendly or creepy. Smiles are tricky things.Then again I don't smile at people. Something about doing that feels weird, like stalker/murder/serial killer weird. Maybe that's just me. 

My boss is gruff, but extremely generous. He comes off as grumpy but he paid for a druggie's funeral and paid off smugglers so a illegal woman could get her children back. I thought he was being too nice. 

But he never smiles. :lol:

• Like 4

Just now, Piney said:

My boss is gruff, but extremely generous. He comes off as grumpy but he paid for a druggie's funeral and paid off smugglers so a illegal woman could get her children back. I thought he was being too nice. 

My dad is like that. Can be a complete turd at times, but he'll do whatever he can (or is able) to help someone. He's no bleeding heart but did teach me to help those who are helping themselves. Which in today's view makes me a bad guy. Which is why I have issues with altruism. If you go off my UM persona you'd think I'm a bag of dicks. I suppose those who know me on a deeper level know a different Xeno. 

It's best to not brag about your good deeds, others will do it for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

It's best to not brag about your good deeds, others will do it for you.

I know that from experience, but at the same time there is the jealous turds who hate you because your the one who made the rescue or saved the life.

I have a whole volunteer fire department hating me because I preformed a rescue before they got there.......twice. :lol:

1 minute ago, Piney said:

I know that from experience, but at the same time there is the jealous turds who hate you because your the one who made the rescue or saved the life.

I have a whole volunteer fire department hating me because I preformed a rescue before they got there.......twice. :lol:

They shouldn't have been so slow. 

• Thanks 1

We all have our delusions.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Piney said:

Never judge a book by its cover, as the old saying goes ^_^

Goes both ways as well. Ask John Wayne Gacy... :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, LV-426 said:

Goes both ways as well. Ask John Wayne Gacy... :w00t:

Yeah, he acted like a nice guy......Then we had everybody blowing Jim Jones' horn because he was a nice guy and a True ChristianTM

• Like 2

Good thread oslove.    I don't know why...but for the last couple/few years people keep smiling at Me!  I sort of like it..but it still suprprises me. :P.    .     I must be nicer than I thought ?  Hehe.

5 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Is this a joke? It should be in general discussion.

It must be a joke, why else would he put it in the jokes forum (and I think it is funny).

• Haha 1

Lol you actually made a thread trying to convince everyone you're a nice person? Why don't you try treating people with respect, even if you don't agree with them. Usually, when someone has to go out of their way to convince others of something, it usually ain't true. You "being a nice person" should be self evident, so you're not really fooling anyone. 

• Like 4