Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Diamond-encrusted COVID mask sells for $1.5M

UM-Bot

Probably one of the guys making trillions off mask sales. The guy who ordered it i mean. Since they are conveniently worn by so many now.

Edited by razman
  • Like 1

Ugh...

I have no idea why things like this irk me, but they do. So some rich ******* can feel good about themselves and pretend to give a ****.

Just puts a bad taste in my mouth. Although I did just eat some chicken and avocado that was sitting out all night. 

• Like 1

It would have been so much better to donate 1.5 mil worth of masks and/or medical supplies to people who need it, but whatever...Rich A-holes will always be rich A-holes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok this idea alone is completely stupid. I'm sure the virus would be able to survive a long time on a smooth service. Let's make a potato gun to shoot up my ass lol

made in israel, sold to a chinese businessman who lives in usa. heard that yesterday on a radio, it is not really a mask, but an investment, 

Edited by aztek

17 hours ago, Seti42 said:

It would have been so much better to donate 1.5 mil worth of masks and/or medical supplies to people who need it, but whatever...Rich A-holes will always be rich A-holes.

and all poor losers will always be poor losers. (even though they may be rich too, if they put at least half the effort in it as they do in bashing rich, but we know they won't)  

Edited by aztek

10 hours ago, Humbled Hypocrite83 said:

Ok this idea alone is completely stupid. I'm sure the virus would be able to survive a long time on a smooth service. Let's make a potato gun to shoot up my ass lol

it is no more stupid than any other jewelry

12 hours ago, aztek said:

it is no more stupid than any other jewelry

No it is worse cause it's around your nose and mouth

8 hours ago, Humbled Hypocrite83 said:

No it is worse cause it's around your nose and mouth

lmo, no it sits on a shelf, makes a conversation piece, and will always be worth no less than he paid for it, it is called investment , google it

Edited by aztek

7 hours ago, Humbled Hypocrite83 said:

Let's use a little common sense here

take your own advice, and google what  common sense is, cuz you're definitely under wrong impression that you got one

On 8/13/2020 at 7:09 AM, aztek said:

lmo, no it sits on a shelf, makes a conversation piece, and will always be worth no less than he paid for it, it is called investment , google it

I'm perplexed now :huh:. I see your point. But never mind lol