Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Encounters

Chronus

Now, starting off, these are encounters I believe are paranormal, but feel free to share you thoughts.

So first of all i will try to go from encounter to encounter depending on my age at the time (so if i saw lets say bigfoot at age 3 [i didn't] and the a ghost at age 7 [still didn't] the bigfoot encounter will be first.

So I suppose I 5 at the time (don't quote me on that) i was playing outside with my brother (my mom was outside with us) and although I don't remember saying it, my mom says I, along with my brother, pointed at the sky and said "what is that?"

When she looked there was the sphere object in the sky, you could see the sunlight reflecting off of it, and i remember what it looked like vaguely, if I remember correctly, i was silver/white, no noise (Well my mom says it was silent, not me) and I can't remember what happened after that, not like missing time can't remember, its more of a "we got bored so we went to do something else" kind of can't remember.

Moving on, when was was maybe 7-8, I woke up in the middle of the night, and as any young child would do, they went to wake their parents up (well in this case I went to wake my mom up.)

As I got to the sofa she was sleeping on, I looked up (her head was below a window,) and when i looked up and behind me, in a little doorway (like this image.jpeg.4a85045bb8aacf6f4e05635afb8deeae.jpeg, I don't know what i would call it, but we will say doorway. It doesn't have the doors, its just a very very small "hallway." Ok I see that i am explaining it terribly, sorry, picture a door going into another room, but there is no door, just a space where a door would be, that is what going to my kitchen is like)

i saw a black figure behind me. So the doorway behind me leads to the kitchen, and above the sink (go to the kitchen and turn right from the living room) there is a small light that we have turned on to see etc, and that is the only reason I saw it, because of the light. At the time I probably thought it was my dad, and that I was too loud and woke him up, and that he wanted to know why I was up, but when I turned around there was no one there. I looked back at the window, and it was still there. So i turn around again, nothing there, repeat. Now I will say that in the mini hallway, there is a coat rack that has coats on it, as it would, but this thing was not attached to the rack, you could see it was its own thing. And that was the end of the encounter, now to be honest, I assume I went back into my room and tried going back to sleep, but I honestly can't remember what happened, like I don't remember walking into my room...]

Now all the skeptics out there would say that if I was that young and just woke up, then my mind would be playing tricks on my, which it might've, if it wasn't for one thing: I wasn't the only person who saw it. The next morning at breakfast I told everyone what I saw, and my oldest sister said she saw the same thing (not on the same night, but I assume the night prior or something.)

So I don't know what I saw. Take it was you will...

My last encounter is short, and there isn't much context. I was outside one day (we live in the country, my house is surrounded by miles upon miles of woods,) in my yard, walking around when I heard a voice calling me. It was only a quick little thing, it just said my name once quickly. Now I was not alone outside, but my siblings were far away, to where I wouldn't be able to hear them if there voices were echoing. And besides that, no one was over by where I heard the voice coming from. The voice sounded small, and gentle. 

But I will add that that since I can remember, I have always watched, read, and listened to things about the paranormal and cryptids, and at the time i was listening to encounters with the fae. And seeing how what I heard was a high pitched voice, that only leaves me to think one thing. 

Yep, you guessed it: my imagination. I'm not about to say I heard a fae calling my name, and seeing how I was listening to fae encounters, real or not, it was on my mind. So it was probably my imagination.

Well sadly that is all the stories I have personally, although I do want another encounter with anything soon, because I am bored.  Please tell me your encounters if you have any (like I said, i have always been interested in the paranormal and cryptids, so I always have time to hear a new encounter.)

• Like 3

Now I will say that sorry if I don't reply to you, I am watching something so I may not get to it right away.

Welcome to UM Chronus.  I think most of us have had the occasional strange thing happen to us, I know I have, and not just as a child. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hey OverSword

Sorry but i guess you can tell I am new, but how?

And yea I think once in someones life they will see or hear something they can never explain...

that's just my theory though.

And thanks for being the first comment so far.

• Like 2

You will get two interpretations.

One is that as a kid we are better able to see and notice spirits/ghost.

The other is that kids have more imagination and just see things.

Up to you to decide which it is.

• Like 2

I know that animals and kids can see spirits and other entities easier, but i don't know how it works

Welcome to the forum @Chronus

• Like 1

Interesting recalls, thanks for sharing, I enjoy reading other's memories of odd events.

• Like 2

no problem @quiXilver

now to anyone feel free to comment but i can't respond at the moment gotta do stuff, thanks everyone

5 minutes ago, Chronus said:

thanks @Desertrat56

how can you tell i just joined though?

Under your name it says Alien Embryo.  That will change when you have posted or responded to more threads.

39 minutes ago, Chronus said:

Hey OverSword

Sorry but i guess you can tell I am new, but how?

And yea I think once in someones life they will see or hear something they can never explain...

that's just my theory though.

And thanks for being the first comment so far.

I can tell because under your name it says how many posts you have.  When I replied you only had 4.

@Chronus      I believe millions/billions of people have had real encounters with the paranormal/alien/cryptid and we all have stories. The more stories people share the larger the database for consideration. It sounds like your stories would fit right into the other millions/billions as commonly reported.

Per your request I'll share my story about Erik, a young man that committed suicide and is believed by many to be a spiritual teacher now from the other side. He is also known for making his presence known with innocent pranks.

I experienced what I believe to be two pranks by Erik following my request to have innocent pranks done to me.

The first was my neck pillow I use when on the computer. It went missing and I tore the house up looking for it. And then there it was in the back seat of my car. I live alone and verified the only other person with a key was 100 miles away.

Of course my mind hounded for a normal explanation. Maybe I wore the neck pillow out of the house, realized it and chucked it in the backseat. Or somehow it just landed there when I went out with it on. However, with either of those explanations, the location in the car still didn’t really make sense.

I humorously called out, ‘Erik, is that you?’. No audible response of course.

A day or two later, I pulled my car into the same place in the garage and went to open the garage door to the house and it was locked. I never lock that door from the outside and it would have required a conscious effort against all my normal routine of doing things.

I then said ‘Thank you, Erik!’.

A hard-core skeptic can doubt my honesty and competency and what can I say except that I believe these events are highly likely to be paranormal.

I’ll finish by reminding readers that one of Erik’s hallmark traits is harmless paranormal pranks. My story is one of so many.

Edit: The request for a prank was made while I for whatever hopeful reasons was using a ouija board by myself. Nothing happened at the time and I left the planchette in the middle. I waited to see if it would move. A day or two later I noticed the planchette a good foot  or more away from the center spot where I left it. Being an open-minded skeptic myself, I assumed I must have done it somehow. (I live alone). Again I actually suspect this was paranormal but I’m cautious. So, there were probably actually three incidents.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1

Memories are malleable. Just by remembering something we may slightly edit them over time. Creating new memories of things that didn't happen. 

Wait I dont get it, is Erik a ghost demon thing? I never heard of him

Just a little question about your encounters @Chronus ,

Whats a fae,?   Never heard of it before.

Oh ,and welcome to um.:tu:.

Thanks.

A fae is a spiritual thing, its stuff like fairies, elves and the like

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chronus said:

Wait I dont get it, is Erik a ghost demon thing? I never heard of him

Erik Was a 20 year old that committed suicide but is now a good spirit in the afterlife  that communicates and teaches through living psychic mediums.

• Haha 1