Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Theory

Chronus

Sorry if this formatting is bad, I am on my phone.

Ok so I dont know if you guys have any of his books, but my favorite author is Nick Redfern, and in his book Three Men Seeking Monsters he (along with Mark Freeman and Jonathan Downes) met and interviewed a literal witch, and she said that in like 1500s Britain occultits called The 9 would decided attempt to summon entities called Cormans, and they took many forms. Hairy bipedal monsters, gargoyles and sea monsters were some of the many forms they took. Their purpose was to protect Britain from land, air and sea. The witch said that one day the 9 were found dead, and the witch said the cormans killed them. And she also added that they feed off our emotions toward them, and seeing how the 9 opened a gateway, the cormans still come to earth to torment us and feed off of our emotions. I wanted to know what you guys think of this and cryptids.  Thanks for reading

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Chronus said:

Ok so I dont know if you guys have any of his books, but my favorite author is Nick Redfern, and in his book Three Men Seeking Monsters he (along with Mark Freeman and Jonathan Downes) met and interviewed a literal witch, and she said that in like 1500s Britain occultits called The 9 would decided attempt to summon entities called Cormans, and they took many forms. Hairy bipedal monsters, gargoyles and sea monsters were some of the many forms they took. Their purpose was to protect Britain from land, air and sea. The witch said that one day the 9 were found dead, and the witch said the cormans killed them. And she also added that they feed off our emotions toward them, and seeing how the 9 opened a gateway, the cormans still come to earth to torment us and feed off of our emotions. I wanted to know what you guys think of this and cryptids.  Thanks for reading

Created thoughtforms take any form the creator wants. There are stories of them getting out of hand but I don't see them living far past their creator. Although I have heard stories of some doing that. 

As for Nicky....He's a crackpot of the first order.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Nick_Redfern

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Chronus said:

First order?

Top shelf

• Haha 2

I have one of Nick Redferns books.  I haven't read it yet.  I love listening to him on podcasts because of his accent and how chipper he is.  I like to think about the kind of stuff he writes about, though I don't know how real it is.  People love his books so he is able to make a decent living. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Piney said:
11 minutes ago, Chronus said:

First order?

Top shelf

№1 loon

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

I have one of Nick Redferns books.  I haven't read it yet.  I love listening to him on podcasts because of his accent and how chipper he is.  I like to think about the kind of stuff he writes about, though I don't know how real it is.  People love his books so he is able to make a decent living. 

Have you read or heard any of his End Times stupid yet? 

Just now, acute said:

№1 loon

Professional level idiot. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

I don't think I know who he is, TBH.

What does he say?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I have not heard of the end times thing. Also what do you mean top shelf?

3 minutes ago, acute said:

I don't think I know who he is, TBH.

What does he say?

He is a British author who writes about conspiracies and cryptids/paranormal

17 minutes ago, Piney said:

No, I haven't, I have just heard his UFO stuff.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Chronus said:

Be prepared.  Despite the title of this website it's full of hardcore skeptics, some of who have zero imagination and will accept nothing you post when it comes to some subjects even if you're just having fun.  I've never read any Redfern but have heard interviews and he seems pretty entertaining.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, acute said:

No I know what a tulpa is, I find it interesting. But the way the book described them were malicious inter-demensional. I dont think that's a tulpa

• Like 2

Just now, OverSword said:

Be prepared.  Despite the title of this website it's full of hardcore skeptics, some of who have zero imagination and will accept nothing you post when it comes to some subjects even if you're just having fun.  I've never read any Redfern but have heard interviews and he seems pretty entertaining.

Thanks for the warning, and yea I have around 10 books from nick Redfern (I gotta finish 2 more) and he is very entertaining, him and John Keel, I respect them very much.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chronus said:

No I know what a tulpa is, I find it interesting. But the way the book described them were malicious inter-demensional. I dont think that's a tulpa

Yes, I think that would be different.

Well it's been fun but i gotta go, talk to you guys later

18 minutes ago, acute said:

@Desertrat56 @Piney

Oh em jee!  Redfern is from Walsall, 10 miles from me!

Almost a Brummie. :unsure2:

Oh, it's all become clear now.

Top level,top shelf,100 % loony  brum.:rolleyes:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, diddyman68 said:

Almost.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, diddyman68 said:

I think he moved to Texas, though, didn't he?

19 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Rather some of us just prefer to make the distinction between imagination and reality.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I think he moved to Texas, though, didn't he?

I don't know.

His accent is Walsall, very similar to mine.

(Outsiders, even in England, wouldn't be able to tell the difference)

Edited by acute
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1