Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden picks Kamala Harris

Hankenhunter

15 minutes ago, acute said:

Will a short Photoshopped one do?

:innocent:

That'll qualify you for the presidency :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

59 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Biden still rides his bike and jogs at 77 I have no doubt he will finish his term.

He has stated he is only running one term though. 

Jogging is one thing. Running for a whole term... he'd be absolutely exhausted!

cheezburger-image-2916689664&f=1&nofb=1

I know, I know... :blush:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, acute said:

What's the recent record for a PM staying in office?

:lol:

Australia: 409 days without a political coup.

• Haha 2

Good choice :tu::yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

That's more than a year!

I sincerely apologise for my skepticism. :blush:

Edited by acute
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, toast said:

She's a terrible person.  Hated her for years.  But then again that describes most politicians so....never mind then ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

No idea yet who the Republicans will be.

Terrence Gene Bollea, Dennis Rodmann, Wayne LaPierre or someone like these. Or even worse.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, OverSword said:

That was really fast

The first I googled was "Trump Kamala Harris" to find Tronald's metonym Kamala Harris.  That video is where I got "Phony".

It's just like The Masked Singer, just not as long.

7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

She's a terrible person.  Hated her for years.  But then again that describes most politicians so....never mind then ;)

2 minds, 2 opinions.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, acute said:

What's the recent record for a PM staying in office?

:lol:

Scotty’s just about reached the record - 18 months after election.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

So that’s ANOTHER thing we have the ‘Rona to blame for. 
By my estimates we should be back at Prime Minister Turnbull by now.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Hurray for ScoMo!  :clap:

He'll be gone soon.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

So that’s ANOTHER thing we have the ‘Rona to blame for. 
By my estimates we should be back at Prime Minister Turnbull by now.

I was about to enlighten @acute that I chose 409 because it is the most hilarious number.

Motty Scorrison is approaching his second anniversary. So his time is just about up.

Who will replace him?  It's possible aliens could crash in Lake Burley Griffin.:hmm:

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Haha 2

So Biden at this time has a strategy based on division (hate Trump, vote for me) and has adopted a black running partner hoping to claim the black vote. Trumps strategy is to promote his economic performance while pointing out the rioting problems are in democrat states.

With coronavirus I think thats something outside of Trumps control as it is outside all of our leaders control. From my past experiences most of the public dont blame a leader unless they cause something or do something majorly wrong. But there will be some who blame Trump and even if a vaccine comes out this month then I would say some leaning towards the democrats will occur because of this.

With the political corruption of the democrats then Biden will have a trust problem with many members of the US public. From constant lies to fake impeachments that is going to put many people off voting for him. In my opinion the loss of support from coronavirus wont be offset by this so unless Biden has other strategies to introduce I think Trump will achieve a comfortable win.

The best move Biden could do at this time would be to drain his own swamp. Sack Pelosi for driving a fake impeachment and sack the left-wing extremists so he can reposition his party into the centre. If he doesnt do it he will loose too many votes from people not trusting his party.

I predict as things stand its 55% Trump and 45% Biden.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, toast said:

2 minds, 2 opinions.

One more relevant than the other though.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

So Biden at this time has a strategy based on division (hate Trump, vote for me) and has adopted a black running partner hoping to claim the black vote. Trumps strategy is to promote his economic performance while pointing out the rioting problems are in democrat states.

With coronavirus I think thats something outside of Trumps control as it is outside all of our leaders control. From my past experiences most of the public dont blame a leader unless they cause something or do something majorly wrong. But there will be some who blame Trump and even if a vaccine comes out this month then I would say some leaning towards the democrats will occur because of this.

With the political corruption of the democrats then Biden will have a trust problem with many members of the US public. From constant lies to fake impeachments that is going to put many people off voting for him. In my opinion the loss of support from coronavirus wont be offset by this so unless Biden has other strategies to introduce I think Trump will achieve a comfortable win.

The best move Biden could do at this time would be to drain his own swamp. Sack Pelosi for driving a fake impeachment and sack the left-wing extremists so he can reposition his party into the centre. If he doesnt do it he will loose too many votes from people not trusting his party.

What does your last paragraph even mean? 

Everyone has been talking about the Electoral College for the last few years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

She couldn't even win her own district in the primaries.  More proof the democrats are trying to lose.  Get ready for four more years of TDS.

I wouldn't say they're trying to lose but they don't seem to be trying to win.  Only two reasons I can think of to not try to win, either you know it's hopeless or you know it's in the bag.  I haven't seen any sign from Biden that he wants to be President.  It looks like his sole function is to hold the door for someone like Kamala.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

How do you get rid of them so fast?  We have to put up with them for 4 years or 8.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

How do you get rid of them so fast?  We have to put up with them for 4 years or 8.

Ides of March basically, they lose some approval polls and the parties vote them out of leadership.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

I wouldn't say they're trying to lose but they don't seem to be trying to win.  Only two reasons I can think of to not try to win, either you know it's hopeless or you know it's in the bag.  I haven't seen any sign from Biden that he wants to be President.  It looks like his sole function is to hold the door for someone like Kamala.  

Came in twelfth out of twelve in the primaries in her own state, right?  That says it all.  Watch the press start to drool over her though.  

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, toast said:

I agree.  He has found a like minded soul.  They BOTH love to lock people up.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Thanks professor.  We will enshrine that one right next to your hero's prediction that come summer coronavirus would disappear like a miracle..

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, and then said:

I agree.  He has found a like minded soul.  They BOTH love to lock people up.

I thought you liked law and order.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1