Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden picks Kamala Harris

Hankenhunter

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

I chose 409 because it is the most hilarious number.

I disagree.  Wouldn't 408 be funnier?

Nah............  Your right.  :nw:

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, and then said:

I agree.  He has found a like minded soul.  They BOTH love to lock people up.

Who's locking up innocent people? Oh, that's right,Trumps brown shirts are. Caught you in another one. Deflect, and project. It's all Trumpers have, because the truth is anathema to the Republican Party. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Who's locking up innocent people? Oh, that's right,Trumps brown shirts are. Caught you in another one. Deflect, and project. It's all Trumpers have, because the truth is anathema to the Republican Party. 

You're a fool or a liar... which is it?

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/06/kamala-harris-record-district-attorney-san-francisco/

https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2019/1/23/18184192/kamala-harris-president-campaign-criminal-justice-record

https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2019/2/7/18202084/kamala-harris-truancy-prosecutor-president-2020

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article233375207.html

There are several more examples but unbiased members will get the inescapable point that she did indeed come down VERY hard on crime in a place where it doesn't usually happen these days.  Just like Biden's efforts on a crime bill that put thousands behind bars for lengthy sentences.  Mind you, I don't disagree with being tough on CAREER criminals but she - or YOU- can't have it both ways.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

I thought you liked law and order.

I absolutely DO.  It's those like yourself and the Democrats who seem to have an aversion to it these days.  Just pointing out her hypocrisy and the liability it may create.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, OverSword said:

Came in twelfth out of twelve in the primaries in her own state, right?  That says it all.  Watch the press start to drool over her though.  

Going back over the presidential debates, these two didn't get along at all. Not that it matters but I think this was a DNC pick.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

You're a fool or a liar... which is it?

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/06/kamala-harris-record-district-attorney-san-francisco/

https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2019/1/23/18184192/kamala-harris-president-campaign-criminal-justice-record

https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2019/2/7/18202084/kamala-harris-truancy-prosecutor-president-2020

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article233375207.html

There are several more examples but unbiased members will get the inescapable point that she did indeed come down VERY hard on crime in a place where it doesn't usually happen these days.  Just like Biden's efforts on a crime bill that put thousands behind bars for lengthy sentences.  Mind you, I don't disagree with being tough on CAREER criminals but she - or YOU- can't have it both ways.

So she's tough on crime, and that should dissuade possible Trump voters?  OK.  Now the narrative of the right is "Kamala Harris, tough on crime!  Supports the police!  Un-electable!"  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I absolutely DO.  It's those like yourself and the Democrats who seem to have an aversion to it these days.  Just pointing out her hypocrisy and the liability it may create.

Maybe we like two people with differing opinions working together?  Imagine that!  And maybe we like someone who could possible swing the black vote to do anything for a victory?  Like that republican said....I'd vote for a bologna sandwich over Trump.  And I am all for that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

black woman

She is 50% Asian Indian   and   50% Jamaican (of mixed white/black ancestry)

To call her a black woman is not accurate at all in my books. Of course I have no problem with anyone's ethnicity but let's be accurate here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I absolutely DO.  It's those like yourself and the Democrats who seem to have an aversion to it these days.

I like both law and order and equal justice under the law.  Protesters should be allowed to protest, wrongs should be righted, rioters should be apprehended and prosecuted. A crime committed under cover of a protest is still a crime.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Jerry Gallo said:

image.png.a213e36999a46ed9565f712540d5ed56.png

Leftist being leftists!

Ohh come Jerry, he gave himself a 1% cop out loop hole ;)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Ohh come Jerry, he gave himself a 1% cop out loop hole ;)

If I were afforded that luxury, I might become a halfway decent poster on this forum! ☺️

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

She is 50% Asian Indian   and   50% Jamaican (of mixed white/black ancestry)

To call her a black woman is not accurate at all in my books. Of course I have no problem with anyone's ethnicity but let's be accurate here.

You'll have to take that up with CNBC as the byline is theirs. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

You'll have to take that up with CNBC as the byline is theirs. 

I understand you were quoting a headline. I think CNBC is part of perpetuating this inaccuracy because 'black woman' sounds more timely and relevant in the current political climate. That's what today's media does.

• Like 2

I thought this was interesting...

Democrat Women Warn Media That They Will Not Tolerate ‘Racist,’ ‘Sexist’ Coverage Of Biden Veep

A group of powerful, Democratic women has penned an open letter warning media outlets to restrict their coverage of presumptive 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden’s running mate — expected to be a minority female — so as to avoid any “racism” or “sexism” in their reporting.

The lawmakers, policy professionals, activists, and consultants labeled their effort “We Have Her Back” and directed their missive to “News Division Heads, Editors in Chiefs, Bureau Chiefs, Political Directors, Editors, Producers,
Reporters, and Anchors.”

cont...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/democrat-women-warn-media-that-they-will-not-tolerate-racist-sexist-coverage-of-biden-veep

The letter...

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/7030967/Letter-to-Media-Final.pdf?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top

Ironic, considering how viciously they go after Republican women.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

Do they go after them because they are women or because of  their color?  Or do they go after policy? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Do they go after them because they are women or because of  their color?  Or do they go after policy? 

Do they warn the media about what they can or can't print to protect a candidate from being questioned about something? Has someone said something about Kamala? This is pretty up front. This whole election is a farce. 

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

None of the above. They go after them for their weight, their clothing, their hair styles, their intelligence, their accent...

Nothing has been off limits. One only has to look at how they portrayed Sarah Palin, Sarah Sanders and now Kayleigh McEnany. Basically anyone who supports Trump or is a Republican.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Agent0range said:

So she's tough on crime, and that should dissuade possible Trump voters?  OK.  Now the narrative of the right is "Kamala Harris, tough on crime!  Supports the police!  Un-electable!"  

You should probably read my responses before sounding idiotic.  

For those unwilling to do any reading of sources, have a listen starting at 4 minutes:

It isn't about being tough on crime...it's about being a hypocrite and immoral.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

He can pick all he wants to when it’s the final countdown the rest of America will jump out just like the last time and vote for Trump!

Trump has done more for this country than any president ever has. And in his first term! 

This country was upside down for far to long from stupid presidents. Their pockets got fat while the rest of America paid the price. Yes we need a wall! We need to stop spending our money on taking care of wetbacks who just lay up and suck off the system. Their not Americans! They could care less about America as a home. They don’t pay taxes! 
China has been ripping every country in the world off for decades Trump put a stop to that! American owned businesses moving to Mexico and China to cut cost shouldn’t even be allowed to ship their products back to America to sell. 
Say what you want vote for who ever you please but if it’s not Trump you’re not an American!!! Our mistake was in thinking Obama was worth a red cent. He’s a two bit towel head racist POS!!! Is Trump Racist? Does it even matter? Obama opened his mouth every time a black person got gunned down committing a crime!!!!!! If it was a white person he never said a word! 

2 hours ago, Michelle said:

I thought this was interesting...

Democrat Women Warn Media That They Will Not Tolerate ‘Racist,’ ‘Sexist’ Coverage Of Biden Veep

A group of powerful, Democratic women has penned an open letter warning media outlets to restrict their coverage of presumptive 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden’s running mate — expected to be a minority female — so as to avoid any “racism” or “sexism” in their reporting.

The lawmakers, policy professionals, activists, and consultants labeled their effort “We Have Her Back” and directed their missive to “News Division Heads, Editors in Chiefs, Bureau Chiefs, Political Directors, Editors, Producers,
Reporters, and Anchors.”

cont...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/democrat-women-warn-media-that-they-will-not-tolerate-racist-sexist-coverage-of-biden-veep

The letter...

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/7030967/Letter-to-Media-Final.pdf?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top

It's how they've gone after every candidate for anything. Even Biden was attacked. Both by Warren for saying a woman couldn't be president and by Kamala, all during the debates. This MO hasn't gone unnoticed by many. It's become common. 

I don't think Biden will last  much more than a year if he is elected.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, susieice said:

It's how they've gone after every candidate for anything.

They perfected it with OBarry.  The real problem they'll have is that she stinks as a candidate and couldn't even pull 2% when she was running.  Add to that her record of incarcerating huge numbers of people of coluh and she may well be toxic.

• Like 2

I don't know but a wise woman knows that using tactics like this to subjugate men doesn't work. Or anyone really. Eventually, it will catch up to them. If someone is really doing something to you, speak up. And you should be able to do so without fear. AOC was right to say something when that Senator said what he did to her, but turning around and doing the same thing to someone else isn't going to hold water for long.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1