Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden picks Kamala Harris

Hankenhunter

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

It's how they've gone after every candidate for anything. Even Biden was attacked. 

I'm getting tired of this BS. I love this woman because she sounds like most of the black women I know.

Black Woman Goes Off On White ‘Black Lives Matter’ Supporter At #WalkAway Rally

Hundreds of peaceful demonstrators from the #WalkAway movement marched from West Hollywood to Beverly Hills, California, over the weekend to show support for President Donald Trump and law enforcement.

The movement is comprised of former Democrats who have “walked away” from the party, though some argue it was the party that left them. #WalkAway members encourage other free-thinking liberals to leave the party, too.

During the rally, #WalkAway supporter Shameka Michelle, who is black, encountered a white male counter-protester supporting the far-Left “Black Lives Matter” movement.

cont...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-black-woman-goes-off-on-white-black-lives-matter-supporter-at-walkaway-rally

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I'm getting tired of this BS. I love this woman because she sounds like most of the black women I know.

Most people I know are tired of this whole mess. I have friends of many nationalities and we still are friends. I guess we'll just go on being who we are. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, susieice said:

but turning around and doing the same thing to someone else isn't going to hold water for long.

I sincerely hope that we will see an HUGE example of that kind of sentiment this November.  The so called silent majority should ROAR.  Send these spastic children a message so clear they can't even delude themselves any longer.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, and then said:

I agree.  He has found a like minded soul.  They BOTH love to lock people up.

I dont think that any of the Drump supporters is in the position to point a finger/blame on any democratic politician and/or democratic president/vice president nominee.

Edited by toast
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, and then said:

I sincerely hope that we will see an HUGE example of that kind of sentiment this November.  The so called silent majority should ROAR.  Send these spastic children a message so clear they can't even delude themselves any longer.

I think you are underestimating the sheer power of delusion the extreme left and right are capable of.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Michelle said:

During the rally, #WalkAway supporter Shameka Michelle, who is black, encountered a white male counter-protester supporting the far-Left “Black Lives Matter” movement.

THAT was awesome.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, toast said:

I dont think that any of the Drump supporters is in the position to point a finger/blame on any democratic politician and/or democratic president/vice president nominee.

Is that a fact?  I really don't care what you think of me or any other American, frankly.  I pointed out that his choice for running mate is a good fit because the two of them went out of their way to lock up a LOT of men of color.  That's just a fact and not an opinion.  If you have any interest in learning something about Kammy, watch the video where Tulsi guts her like a fish.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, and then said:

THAT was awesome.  

Isn't she? My surrogate Arab family feel the same way. They are not oppressed in any way and resent anyone telling them what they should be offended by. It's a common theme the left tries to use.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kamala's Wiki page.

Just goes to show that there is no low that a Republican won't stoop to.

fark_vGLclVCF5n_jUCihstOGCcWuEWY.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Here's a story about that @Hankenhunter . Whoever did this was wrong. It seems they traced the editor who made the change. I can't say who it was but it may not necessarily be a leader in the Republican party. You're going to find both sides are capable of doing this for whatever purpose.

https://meaww.com/kamala-harris-wikipedia-page-titled-cuntala-harris-after-named-joe-biden-running-mate-dems-vp-pick

Kamala Harris' Wikipedia page has been mired in controversy ever seen she was tipped to be Biden's possible running mate. But unlike the derogatory name edit, the previous edits were all directed at "scrubbing" her page by her online supporters, collectively known as the "KHive". An article on The Intercept website noted that Harris' page had been edited 408 times in June 2020, with most of the edits coming from one person, under the moniker "Bnguyen1114". 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I hope Biden has checked her out to see if she knows the difference between an elephant and a lion....:innocent:

As Kamala Harris did so poorly in the Primaries you have to wonder if both she and Biden are  throw away candidates who are expected to loose - and Democrats and their Backers want to hold the better people back so they don't get tainted by defeat...?

Trump says she was his number one pick.. :D... (2:28)

~Trump surprised Biden picked 'extraordinarily nasty' Kamala Harris~

Edited by bee
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, and then said:

I really don't care what you think of me or any other American, frankly. 

Thats not of relevance to the conversation, crybaby. But anyway, my thoughts about a lot of Americans are very positive even if this fact might not fit into your general black&white/left&right/yadayada pattern.

I pointed out that his choice for running mate is a good fit because the two of them went out of their way to lock up a LOT of men of color.  That's just a fact and not an opinion. 

Conducted justice refers to cases of criminal activity. If there is more criminality within the coloured community, then more coloured people will be convicted. Thats the very simple math.

If you have any interest in learning something about Kammy, watch the video where Tulsi guts her like a fish.

Normaly, I dont care about such events as in the vid but did you watched Harris´s response to the accusations ? Maybe "you have any interest" to do so? As Tulsi, as a Republican, didnt stood up against the current President and his bunch of corrupt gangsters years ago, she has much more guilt on her shoulders as Harris, or any other democratic politician, ever can have.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Big Jim said:

I wouldn't say they're trying to lose but they don't seem to be trying to win.  Only two reasons I can think of to not try to win, either you know it's hopeless or you know it's in the bag.  I haven't seen any sign from Biden that he wants to be President.  It looks like his sole function is to hold the door for someone like Kamala.  

perhaps Kamala realized.. as she could not do well in Primaries this is the only real shot at presidential (or VP) power she will get... and because other more successful candidates at the Primaries don't want to get associated too closely with Biden - for obvious reasons...
she has accepted the Short Straw.. 

??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, susieice said:

Whoever did this was wrong. It seems they traced the editor who made the change. I can't say who it was but it may not necessarily be a leader in the Republican party. You're going to find both sides are capable of doing this for whatever purpose.

I agree and whoever did it was disgusting.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, bee said:

perhaps Kamala realized.. as she could not do well in Primaries this is the only real shot at presidential (or VP) power she will get... and because other more successful candidates at the Primaries don't want to get associated too closely with Biden - for obvious reasons...
she has accepted the Short Straw.. 

??

Her former boss Willie Brown advised her to decline the veep position and be the AG.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, toast said:

Thats not of relevance to the conversation, crybaby.

Hey, dog, you brought it up.

34 minutes ago, toast said:

Conducted justice refers to cases of criminal activity. If there is more criminality within the coloured community, then more coloured people will be convicted. Thats the very simple math.

True but the Dems don't usually admit they need to lock up their constituencies.  And Tulsi was never a Republican.  She's from Hawaii and it's one of the most solidly Democrat states in the nation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bee said:

Anyone who doubts she can be a brutal politician need look no further than her stellar performance in the Kavanaugh Inquisition.

• Like 2

Here's a story about that @Hankenhunter . Whoever did this was wrong. It seems they traced the editor who made the change. I can't say who it was but it may not necessarily be a leader in the Republican party. You're going to find both sides are capable of doing this for whatever purpose.". 

Given the lack of mediatastical lynching, I suspect that the grub responsible for the edits might be of a more Democratic persuasion?

• Like 1

I read both your links, the last several times because it confused me. Was it Bnguyen1114 who changed the page with an unproofed update accidentally, or on purpose? He/she is the self appointed caretaker of the page? Regardless of that, I retract what I said, and apologise. Thank you for the correction, and links.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Given the lack of mediatastical lynching, I suspect that the grub responsible for the edits might be of a more Democratic persuasion?

Did you read the links susieice provided? What's your assessment of the explanation given? Did Bnguyen1114 do it on purpose, or a careless mistake? I'm still kinda confused by the articles.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, and then said:

Anyone who doubts she can be a brutal politician need look no further than her stellar performance in the Kavanaugh Inquisition.

Yes she did do a great job didnt she, wait till she starts unloading on the President, you will lose your mind!!:D:D

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Did you read the links susieice provided? What's your assessment of the explanation given? Did Bnguyen1114 do it on purpose, or a careless mistake? I'm still kinda confused by the articles.

The pedantic edits? Yes, I think “Bnguyen” did those, but the nasty stuff? That’s the work of someone in the process of “victim making” IMO.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bee said:

I hope Biden has checked her out to see if she knows the difference between an elephant and a lion....:innocent:

As Kamala Harris did so poorly in the Primaries you have to wonder if both she and Biden are  throw away candidates who are expected to loose - and Democrats and their Backers want to hold the better people back so they don't get tainted by defeat...?

Trump says she was his number one pick.. :D... (2:28)

Trump is frightened, just wait till she goes off on the President, he will throw his prepared crib notes away walk off Stage and twitter will explode. Yea know Trump does his best work on Twitter, dam shame they will most likely sensor his comments!!!:D:D

• Like 2