Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israel and UAE strike historic deal

Still Waters

WOW.. it is POSSIBLE that SAudi ARabia is moving towards reproachment with Israel. The Saudi's have granted permission  for Israeli commercial aircraft to overfly its airspace en-route to the UAE, and vica-versa: Saudi aircraft can now overfly Israeli airspace :O 

• Like 1

This is becoming interesting to people of faith.  Daniel wrote of a time when Israel would make a covenant with "many" for a seven-year period.  The person who "confirms" or strengthens that agreement is the antiChrist.

Daniel 9:27

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

15 hours ago, and then said:

This is becoming interesting to people of faith.  Daniel wrote of a time when Israel would make a covenant with "many" for a seven-year period.  The person who "confirms" or strengthens that agreement is the antiChrist.

Daniel 9:27

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

I didn't confirm anything yet.

• Haha 1

On 9/17/2020 at 2:58 PM, odas said:

I didn't confirm anything yet.

I guess that's humor?  Sometimes I can't tell.  

The peace deal Trump did is great. but the Palestinians and Iran is going to keep on the fighting"(

Jesus `s prophecy that Judea Jerusalem will be destroyed. Makes me kind of believe when Iran gets that atomic bomb :(

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+24&version=NLT

Edited by docyabut2

11 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

The peace deal Trump did is great. but the Palestinians and Iran is going to keep on the fighting"(

Jesus `s prophecy that Judea Jerusalem will be destroyed. Makes me kind of believe when Iran gets that atomic bomb :(

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+24&version=NLT

Well thankfully prophecies are a load of manure. :innocent:

12 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Let them. They will be marginalised and - ultimately - destroyed. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

And now Morocco has joined the list of muslim/arab countries that are normalising relations with Israel, under Trumps negotiating. 

Four nations in as many months. Outstanding.