Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Still Waters

Israel and UAE strike historic deal

59 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

DarkHunter

Now Bahrain and Israel have normalized relations so that is two Arab countries in under a month normalizing relations with Israel.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
ThereWeAreThen
11 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, we can but hope @ThereWeAreThen. Having said that, I suspect the 'Arab world' will only see true stability when their oil runs out. 

Well, not exactly   stability exactly, but an inability to cause problems much beyond their own borders. 

Unfortunately its alot more to it than just oil. Religion is the biggest cause of instability in the region.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
10 hours ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Unfortunately its alot more to it than just oil. Religion is the biggest cause of instability in the region.

Very true. Well, one religion in particular. But here's the thing; without all the oil money, they wouldn't be able to afford to spread their insanity around the world ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stevewinn
14 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

Now Bahrain and Israel have normalized relations so that is two Arab countries in under a month normalizing relations with Israel.

Trump in action once more, he's got to win the nobel prize for peace.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
On 9/11/2020 at 8:01 PM, DarkHunter said:

Now Bahrain and Israel have normalized relations so that is two Arab countries in under a month normalizing relations with Israel.

It's going badly for the Palestinians, isn't it ? 

We had Chad normalising relations in 2019, then the UAE and Bahrain in 2020. Who's next ? 

And the Arab League meeting rejected the Palestinians motion to condemn the UAE. 

The PLO leadership must be starting to feel a little lonely ! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener

WOW.. it is POSSIBLE that SAudi ARabia is moving towards reproachment with Israel. The Saudi's have granted permission  for Israeli commercial aircraft to overfly its airspace en-route to the UAE, and vica-versa: Saudi aircraft can now overfly Israeli airspace :O 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then

This is becoming interesting to people of faith.  Daniel wrote of a time when Israel would make a covenant with "many" for a seven-year period.  The person who "confirms" or strengthens that agreement is the antiChrist.

Daniel 9:27

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
odas
15 hours ago, and then said:

This is becoming interesting to people of faith.  Daniel wrote of a time when Israel would make a covenant with "many" for a seven-year period.  The person who "confirms" or strengthens that agreement is the antiChrist.

Daniel 9:27

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

I didn't confirm anything yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
On 9/17/2020 at 2:58 PM, odas said:

I didn't confirm anything yet.

I guess that's humor?  Sometimes I can't tell.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.