Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump prompts change in showerhead rule

Still Waters

On 8/13/2020 at 12:20 PM, Still Waters said:

Donald Trump’s hair has mesmerized many observers since he began his career in politics, but now the president’s own pride in his locks has prompted the US government to propose an easing of shower pressure standards.

The Trump administration proposed rule changes that would allow shower heads to boost water pressure, after Trump repeatedly complained that bathroom fixtures do not work to his liking.

The Department of Energy plan followed comments from Trump last month at a White House event on rolling back regulations. He said he believed water does not come out fast enough from fixtures.

“So what do you do? You just stand there longer or you take a shower longer? Because my hair – I don’t know about you, but it has to be perfect. Perfect” he said.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/12/us-shower-pressure-trump-hair-water

https://news.sky.com/story/trump-wants-to-change-government-rules-so-his-hair-can-stay-perfect-12048322

I can't wait! One thing that truely finally made me happy.

I remember when some one in a high up position put it in action that showerheads and certain other devices and appliances needed to be regulated to conserve. 

And then all the good showerheads were taken off the shelf, we werent even given a warning.

When I take a shower I want to get in and out! Not stand there three times as long until the shampoo and soap is finally washed off cuz theres no pressure. It really doesn't seem to be conserving at all. It used to take me 10 / 15 min to shower now at least 25 /30 min.

I've been complaining about this for a LONG time now and I'm so happy I'm finally going to be able to buy a real shower head soon! Just the the good ole days ; )

Thank you, Donald.

• Like 1

On 8/13/2020 at 7:13 PM, third_eye said:

Can you folks just imagine the history Books in a few years time? 

~

Everyone forgets why it happened in the 1st place. 

It was wrong what they did when they did it now hes fixing it and giving you back your right and people b**** about it.

I remember when the showerheads were taken off the shelf. I couldn't believe we allowed it to go on.

Again...

Go Donald go!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

Go Donald go!

Burn Utah, burn! 

~

• Haha 1

On 8/13/2020 at 9:52 PM, Tatetopa said:

Maybe he should just add some lacquer thinner to his shampoo.  Gotta use the right solvent for the job.

But on the other hand this is very encouraging.  America is now in such great shape we can devote time to shower head water pressure.

It shouldn't have been taken away from us to begin with.

A big problem is that a lot of our voters don't recall or weren't even born yet, to have known the good things that we once had.

At one time good quality products were made right here in the USA.

And before certain silly regulation were put in place that shouldn't have been.

Let us not forget that hese showerheads as well were all made in the USA but a lot of our jobs and products were lost when they left the country along with a whole lot more.

Oh how easy it is to forget or to not really look into the truth of the past...

Sad, very sad and scary.

Edited by Jujo-jo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jujo-jo said:

At one time good quality products were made right here in the USA.

And before certain silly regulation were put in place that shouldn't have been.

Jobs left for cheaper labor in other countries not for showerhead water pressure.

• Haha 1

On 8/13/2020 at 7:35 PM, Cookie Monster said:

I agree, its time for Trump to demolish the old White House so he can get his hair-do perfect.

He should have a great palace built in its place. A palace like no one has ever seen before. A very great and very powerful palace. One filled with wonderful attractive people. A lot of progress will be made that no one thought could possibly be made. An amazing really incredible palace which he can cannot talk about but is extremely positive. 

Did I get all his soundbites in? Hopefully (fingers crossed) he can be the first president that leads from there after the November election.

and.....and..... then...........

when every hair is in perfect position the crown can be placed on and he will appear on the balcony of the New Beautiful and Amazing White House Palace...

Donald Trump Petition Lobbies UK Government To Make US Presidential Candidate King Of

pic

and gospel choirs will sing....

disclaimer...... this post is made for humorous purposes only and the author is not responsible for any exploding heads... 

:innocent:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bee said:

and.....and..... then...........

when every hair is in perfect position the crown can be placed on and he will appear on the balcony of the New Beautiful and Amazing White House Palace...

Donald Trump Petition Lobbies UK Government To Make US Presidential Candidate King Of

pic

and gospel choirs will sing....

disclaimer...... this post is made for humorous purposes only and the author is not responsible for any exploding heads... 

:innocent:

You know what is a real shame? The fact that a US President cannot also stand in a UK election. If we had Trump as PM Brexit would be done, and our decline would be reversed. As it is we have a history of weak PMs that wont put Britain First.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I just saw a USA Today article titled " Trump says "Biden" will bring mayhem to America" . Couldn't help but laugh at the irony of it.

I could care less. Our water pressure is so high we had to put two pressure reducers on the plumbing coming into the house. We also have the skinny on the plumbing black market. :ph34r:

16 hours ago, aztek said:

there is a plumbing black market????  what do they sell there? 3.5 gal  toilet tanks?  

We called a buddy at a plumbing supply for a friend that couldn't find a shower head that wasn't low flow. He said they had a few "in the back" they weren't legally allowed to sell so we bartered for it. They probably had a few of those toilets too. :P

• Like 1

On 8/13/2020 at 7:37 PM, travelnjones said:

A good libertarian candidate would mandate we put control of show pressure in the hands of the people.  Shower Pressure 2020!

You mean.. form a political movement ? 

Sort of... a pressure group ? :P

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

You mean.. form a political movement ? 

Sort of... a pressure group ?

Are you sure that idea isn't all wet?

43 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Are you sure that idea isn't all wet?

Stop trying to pour cold water onto my brilliant idea !!

• Haha 1

On 8/20/2020 at 8:38 PM, aztek said:

there is a plumbing black market????  what do they sell there? 3.5 gal  toilet tanks?  

You would need that tank considering you're so full of....

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

You would need that tank considering you're so full of....

considering you are worthless leach, i'm laughing at your lame attempt to insult me, go ahead humor me some more.