Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Draconic-Chronicler's Book of Dragons

Coyote Speaks

Please move if this is not the appropriate forum. 

It came to my attention DC's book did in fact get published, and I would very much like to get my hands on it. I wonder about him now and then even though he's long gone from the forum. If anybody knows what the book is, please shoot me a link - privately if need be. I'm earnest in my desire to purchase and read it out of curiosity. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Coyote Speaks said:

Please move if this is not the appropriate forum. 

It came to my attention DC's book did in fact get published, and I would very much like to get my hands on it. I wonder about him now and then even though he's long gone from the forum. If anybody knows what the book is, please shoot me a link - privately if need be. I'm earnest in my desire to purchase and read it out of curiosity. 

Please cite where this came to your attention...  BTW, I trust *you* are not DC, by any chance?

As far as I can see, said person was last here posting rather unpleasantly but typically, in 2009 - that's eleven years ago...  At that time, there were those who suggested there was no such book as they were sick of the spamming he did, and nothing ever materialised.  Also, if he tried to commercially publish a book called "The Book of Dragons", I suspect Hiccup and Toothless would be sueing over the title....

But anyway... for a little light entertainment, sorta ontopic:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Please cite where this came to your attention...

Me, but I heard it secondhand and lost all the details with that fast moving blood clot. 

3 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

BTW, I trust *you* are not DC, by any chance?

No

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Please cite where this came to your attention...  BTW, I trust *you* are not DC, by any chance?

As far as I can see, said person was last here posting rather unpleasantly but typically, in 2009 - that's eleven years ago...  At that time, there were those who suggested there was no such book as they were sick of the spamming he did, and nothing ever materialised.  Also, if he tried to commercially publish a book called "The Book of Dragons", I suspect Hiccup and Toothless would be sueing over the title....

But anyway... for a little light entertainment, sorta ontopic:

My title was meant to be a bit tongue in cheek... I'm very much not DC, and if you check my profile that should be very clear. I don't think I've ever posted in a dragon based thread and I've been around the site for some time. I can provide definitive proof that I'm not him if need be. 

Piney was the one who mentioned hearing the book was published, as he mentioned in his reply. I'm curious about it since I've been visiting this site since around '03 - '05 rather regularly although I didn't create my profile until several years later than that. DC, while not the most pleasant, was still a bit of a legend and someone I think about from time to time so reading his long awaited book is of interest to me. Hence wishing to discover more information if it is at all possible to do so.

• Like 3

On 8/13/2020 at 9:26 PM, ChrLzs said:

As far as I can see, said person was last here posting rather unpleasantly but typically, in 2009 - that's eleven years ago...  At that time, there were those who suggested there was no such book as they were sick of the spamming he did, and nothing ever materialised.  

has it really been that long ago?  Holy crap!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Well, doesn’t this just make my day!

Wouldn't it be incredible to get to read it after all this time?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Coyote Speaks said:

Wouldn't it be incredible to get to read it after all this time?

Yes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Yes. 

I need to see more evidence that [ insert deity name here ] was actually a flesh and blood dragon 

I keep considering that maybe I should have posted this in the Cryptozoology forum instead. More people there might have kept up with him?