Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Operation Legend

docyabut2

It begs the question, what kind of problems does the Kansas city police have that they could not solve this murder?  That is what needs to be addressed, now that the feds are involved, their job should be to investigate why Kansas PD could not solve this themselves.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

It begs the question, what kind of problems does the Kansas city police have that they could not solve this murder?  That is what needs to be addressed, now that the feds are involved, their job should be to investigate why Kansas PD could not solve this themselves.

From what I read elsewhere, it was because of a major spike in crime this year which was probably draining resources. The whole country seems to have a crime spike, and I doubt it is because we released people from jails and prisons for fear of covid 19, but rather too many people are home, unemployed and restless. At least that is my belief.

Just now, South Alabam said:

From what I read elsewhere, it was because of a major spike in crime this year which was probably draining resources. The whole country seems to have a crime spike, and I doubt it is because we released people from jails and prisons for fear of covid 19, but rather too many people are home, unemployed and restless. At least that is my belief.

When I lived in Kansas and read the Kansas city paper daily I found that there was a story at least once a week, sometimes more often of children killing their parents or each other.  It was something that stuck with me.  That was in the late 70's.  If Kansas city is having a spike in crime I suspect it is probably more of a war zone than a city.

• Sad 1