Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Watch This

Chronus

To hear the creepy sounds, go to 12:07 and listen. It sounds like whispers but please give your opinions on what it is.

It's a mine shaft. Those things have vents and probably some wild life hiding in them. Could even be an echo. Boring. 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

It's a mine shaft. Those things have vents and probably some wild life hiding in them. Could even be an echo. Boring. 

I realized, in all my three days of being on here, you might be the biggest skeptic I know on here,

gg

1 minute ago, Chronus said:

I realized, in all my three days of being on here, you might be the biggest skeptic I know on here,

gg

Took you that long. Most people figure it out within a day. You'll have to excuse my critical thinking skills and questioning nature. I do like to think. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Mines have a tradition of being haunted and spooky. Rocks are thought by many to be a good recorder of emotions and are often part of what are called 'residual hauntings'.

Now I watched bits of this video but can't get much of an opinion on these noises from what little comes through my laptop speakers.

Edited by papageorge1

16 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Took you that long. Most people figure it out within a day. You'll have to excuse my critical thinking skills and questioning nature. I do like to think. 

I thought you were a skeptic on just a few topics,

Either way I don't catch on to easily so maybe that's why.

You out-skeptic my brother

Just now, Chronus said:

You out-skeptic my brother

I out skeptic a lot of people. Been around this stuff too long. Nothing has surprised me yet. And I'm not a gullible fool who believes every story, video, tall tale, or anecdotal evidence. That's not my thing. I ask questions, look for real answers, most of the explanations for this stuff should be common sense. Then again common sense is so rare now that it might as well be considered a super power. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I out skeptic a lot of people. Been around this stuff too long. Nothing has surprised me yet. And I'm not a gullible fool who believes every story, video, tall tale, or anecdotal evidence. That's not my thing. I ask questions, look for real answers, most of the explanations for this stuff should be common sense. Then again common sense is so rare now that it might as well be considered a super power. 

Do you mind if I show you a video you might be interested in (I don't know if bigfoot is your thing, but he goes in depth on the Patterson-Gimlin film)

Just now, Chronus said:

Do you mind if I show you a video you might be interested in (I don't know if bigfoot is your thing, but he goes in depth on the Patterson-Gimlin film)

Bigfoot isn't my thing, that's Piney's deal not me. I never believed in Bear-Foot. I mean bigfoot. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Bigfoot isn't my thing, that's Piney's deal not me. I never believed in Bear-Foot. I mean bigfoot. 

well this might make you rethink that, but if you don't want to nevermind

1 minute ago, Chronus said:

well this might make you rethink that, but if you don't want to nevermind

Like I said. Bigfoot isn't my thing. Never had much interest. Never cared. 

10 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Like I said. Bigfoot isn't my thing. Never had much interest. Never cared. 

ok nevermind

12 hours ago, Chronus said:

gg

You just have yet to meet the rest of us

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Chronus said:

To hear the creepy sounds, go to 12:07 and listen. It sounds like whispers but please give your opinions on what it is.

Sorry, I did not really hear anything.

Edited by Manwon Lender

8 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Sorry, I did not really hear anything.

Is your volume loud enough?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Chronus said:

Is your volume loud enough?

Loud as it goes, but it could also be my hearing, either way thanks for sharing.

15 hours ago, XenoFish said:

The thing I found most notable was his lack of awareness for how dangerous that hole could be.  He even points to the support timbers being bent...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Loud as it goes, but it could also be my hearing, either way thanks for sharing.

Well it sounds like whispering to me

Thanks for posting a video properly. I did listen to the video beginning a little before the point you suggested. It does sound like whispering. But that tells us very little. It could be  wide range of things including air currents. The video does describe high winds.  Early on it says you can hear high winds outside the car.  Maybe it is just wind blowing across the mine entrance like blowing across the top of a bottle?

• Like 1