Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Jujo-jo

Latest & strange incidents

94 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Jujo-jo

The telephone repair man couldn't get out of here quick enough today, needless to say he refused to repair my issue...

How does concrete explode from the inside out and how does dead telephone lines suddenly become live and how does live phone jack's blow but still sound live? I'm so confused!

I kinda feel like I'm living in the middle between the dead and the living...

18 yrs. ago  we had them come out, they couldn't find the problem so they ran new lines. The original jack in the garage that feeds the house was a dead line, a couple of years later they had to come again, had a hard time finding the problem, ended up have to "ground" the wires, all was well for a few yrs...

Then one day husband and I was gone all day, not long after arriving home our phone rang, it was my earlderly 3rd cousin, who I had not talked to in ages, she said she was returning my call, our number was on her caller I.D. but I had not called her and no one else would have, other than my dead grandmother, (who did die in our house when it was hers) no one else was in the house. 

Crazy as it sounds but it is the honest to God truth! Ok chalked it up to a giggle and a hmmm, nice talking to you anyway.... & an, ok whatever...

(When I bought the house grandma's services were shut off, of course, including the phone and the land line number I was assigned to was a new one.)

So today I finally get a repair guy to come cuz the phone and fax hasn't been working since Sunday/Monday morning. 

He was stumped for the longest time... made strange sound effects, then finally said, I've never seen anything like this., he said that a few times while he was here. It's like there is a phone off the hook somewhere in the house. Long story short all the jack's in my house he said have been blown.

Still trying to figure it out he asked if there were any other jacks in the house I told him just the dead line in the garage, well he ended up cutting open the drywall to get to the original jack and ummm... yep, somehow suddenly, it's that dead line that is now somehow working, so we have phone in the garage now but no longer anywhere in the house. 

Then he went to the living room. Even though he couldn't see it, he insisted he check the jack behind the end table, how he knew it was there I do not know, I told him there was no need, that is a dead line and I know that because our friend who dry walled the living room passed away before he had a chance to finsh that last plug, the drywall around it still hasn't even been finished.

Well he insisted anyway so I pulled the lazy boy out, moved the damn end table away to expose it, moved the pole lamp and when he put his tester on it, sure enough it was a dead line but the concrete base on the bottom of our lamp bursted to pieces, the lamp tipped over and it would have hit him right on the head, had I not cought it.

We just looked at each other in shock, he said "I never seen anything like this before, how did that happen, that's concrete." There lay a concrete mess and pieces all over the floor and rug and the plastic holding it in place split and shattered.

He went back to the garage, I took the lamp outside and he came out there and told me he wasn't going to be fixing the problem, I told him I needed him to and it is his job to, he said have your husband do it.

I said he works 80 hrs. a week and you are my telephone provider, it's your job! He said sorry mam but I'm not running all new wire in there, I said ok so do I need to call and put in another request for repair, so they'll send someone else out so that it can be fixed, he said if you call and put another repair ticket in and I get sent here again I will run new lines but not in there, I will run them on the out side of your house. He ended up telling me he was sorry, gave me all the stuff to do it, told me how to bypass the dead line and left. 

 

Backing up now...

I woke up this morning and stepped on what I thought was a hairball but it wasn't it was a piece of wet meat that looked like chicken but it wasn't, it was darker than chicken but lighter than beef, it was NOT cat puke!!! I picked it up threw it away, walked to the kitchen steppen on another piece, picked it up threw it away, smoked, came in and there was another piece infront of the bathroom door. (Cat puke and hairballs are distinctive with usually a large mess with stomach liquid) this was just meat pieces that I can not identify, or explain how they got there the cats haven't had wet food since Sunday. And I have cleaned since then and if it were that it would have been dried by now. Also we I don't have any meat in the house that even looks like that!

So I went in my office tried to turn computer on before the telephone repair service and evil genie inside my computer showd up again, opening files and going through photos, messing with me bad and responding to... are you done yet, it would show me that it wasn't, then I would think it was, I'd ask again and then it shows me again that it wasn't.

When I said you have to stop and let me work today it finally did but not until the 2nd time and some more playing around on it.

Thinking I had a hacker, I was gonna unplug the internet connection, it was already unplugged from the last time it happened, then I remember lol that I don't even have enternet service along with the phone service anyway right now and haven't since sun / mon.

I guess it didnt matter anyway cuz when I finally got control of the mouse and computer the telephone repair guy arrived.

I have been video tapping it when it happens because my computer tech says theres no way that can happen and it sounds like he really doesn't believe, so he'll be surprised next time I pop in to see him...

So...

Before going to bad last night, after talking to husband on my cell. All lights were off, I shut the t.v. off at 2:00 a.m., snuggled into the couch and seen this bright light in front of the front door in the doorway, thinking it was car headlights. Ok no big deal but it looked strange, closed my eyes opened them again still bright light, closed my eyes opened them again, this time dark as could be but a darker tall outline imagine in the middle of the already dark area, standing there.

Too tall to be husband besides that I know he's at work just talked to him... I hurry grab my phone, snapped a photo but nothing there but right after that, the lighting did go back to normal.

(My husband was working, he was not here when any of this happened, he went in yesterday morning at 6:30 a.m. and wasn't able to return home until just a couple of hours ago due to an emergency and being short staffed.)

The telephone guy replaced the original jack from the late 40's in the garage and put a nice new white one there but he left so fast he didn't even secure it to the wall, he just left it all hanging.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1

@Jujo-jo

I’ve talked with you before about the previous weird incidents in your house. I’ll never unravel all these new events your having but the paranormal seems likely now.

Any plans? Can you just live with it?

Haunted houses are out there! I watch cable TV and browse the internet and hear another one everyday.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2

Jesus. That's all so weird lol.

Have you seen this tall figure before ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Haunted houses are out there!

so you are told

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
20 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

so you are told

Just judging evidence as fairly as possible .

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jujo-jo
2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

@Jujo-jo

I’ve talked with you before about the previous weird incidents in your house. I’ll never unravel all these new events your having but the paranormal seems likely now.

Any plans? Can you just live with it?

Haunted houses are out there! I watch cable TV and browse the internet and hear another one everyday.

Yes we do live with it and will continue to for as long as things keep happening.

I seem to notice things more or am targeted more than my husband but I am here 90% of the time he is not. 

Right now I consider these events minor and won't waste my holy water but when things escalate I'll just cleanse again and things do seem to improve and calm down for awhile.

I had a friend tell me tonight that I live too close to the cemetary and that she thinks they are drawn to me for some reason she also said I must have  like an extrasensory abilities or something for things to be so active.

(She helped me clean my basement a while back and seen 1st hand the activity, it interacted with her all day with a cupboard door.)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jujo-jo
58 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Jesus. That's all so weird lol.

Have you seen this tall figure before ?

No I have not, we did have one similar looking for awhile hanging out in our bathtoom but it was much taller and thinner and it seemed sinister, it did leave after a cleansing.

This one was a bit shorter and a bit wider but not by much and it was there and gone that quick. The other was just there and wasn't leaving. I am hoping this one has and isn't hanging around like that last one.

12:05 a.m. Husband and I just had to investigate loud knocking, nothing there all is good, if it was one of the cats, that cat sure was convincing and it has learned a new trick that we didnt teach it. lol  

We're getting ready to have a strom, storm, it always seems more active right before, it doesn't matter if its rain or snow. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jujo-jo
1 hour ago, Dejarma said:

so you are told

Maybe its just naturally in the air and wind, all around and among us - now it sounds like something heavy is on the roof maybe it's the pressure in the weather -

maybe just because we lived in houses is the only reason the term ever came about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jujo-jo
Posted (edited)

20200815_003425_compress90.jpg

Resized_20200815_003538_compress64.jpg

Edited by Jujo-jo
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jujo-jo

This is from when I snapped the photo last night.

Please remember the t.v. was off, why it is so bright, i wonder, this is new and has never happened ever in any of my other pics.

And also... if you have seen the other photos of the faces on my refrigerator please notice I have removed the photo that seemed to be a hot spot.

Last night the light above the kitchen skin was off also, and... well... another different face appeared.

I cropped the 1st photo attachment so you can see her better. So I guess it isn't going to matter what is on my fridge or what light I have on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jujo-jo

20200815_005116.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
openozy
5 hours ago, Jujo-jo said:

it was darker than chicken but lighter than beef, 

Could the meat possibly be a piece of rat flesh the cat had caught.

 

5 hours ago, Jujo-jo said:

How does concrete explode from the inside out and how does dead telephone lines suddenly become live

It sounds like you may be a slider and it's interfering with the wiring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
6 hours ago, Jujo-jo said:

20200815_005116.jpg

Pareidolia.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jujo-jo
22 hours ago, openozy said:

Could the meat possibly be a piece of rat flesh the cat had caught.

 

It sounds like you may be a slider and it's interfering with the wiring.

I haven't seen a mouse in about 15 yrs and I've never seen rats around here we only have squirrels and my cats dont go out very often especially at night all were in, we are rodent free.

What is a slider?

I had another lamp in the living room disabled tonight at 10:30 p.m.

(I've noticed that my husband and I spend more time outside than inside lately.)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jujo-jo

UPDATE:

It seems that after our strom things have calmed down, things are very peaceful around here again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
openozy
Posted (edited)
On 8/16/2020 at 2:23 PM, Jujo-jo said:

What is a slider?

In paranormal terms a SLIder or Street Light Interference,someone who has an effect on street lights or many other electrical appliances.I know people who are constantly replacing lamps,computers even televisions destroyed with no known cause and have put it down to this,they believe it is caused by electrical impulses produced by the brain.But with anything that can be put in the paranormal field,there is no proof,yet.The meat thing I've never heard of but with so many variables with this stuff it may remain unexplainable,with no earthly reason.

Edited by openozy
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
13 hours ago, Jujo-jo said:

UPDATE:

It seems that after our strom things have calmed down, things are very peaceful around here again.

It almost seems like there might be a build-up of energy and then a flurry of phenomena. Hmm...

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jujo-jo
13 hours ago, openozy said:

In paranormal terms a SLIder or Street Light Interference,someone who has an effect on street lights or many other electrical appliances.I know people who are constantly replacing lamps,computers even televisions destroyed with no known cause and have put it down to this,they believe it is caused by electrical impulses produced by the brain.But with anything that can be put in the paranormal field,there is no proof,yet.The meat thing I've never heard of but with so many variables with this stuff it may remain unexplainable,with no earthly reason.

Oh wow yes!!! Two weeks ago our street lights on just our block were out, actually this was just the last time it happened, it happens a lot. We always wonder why but never are able to come up with an explanation. 

Hmm... yeah I remember now another topic kind of on the same lines a while back and it makes me remember why I gave up on wearing a watch. Every two weeks I was changing batteries and or kept thinking I was buying bad watches cuz I couldn't get them to work at all after a certain point.

(It was a real problem back in the day when I was a quadriplegic nurse, cuz I had to depend on that watch for a lot of things, including timing seizures.)

But anyway, thanks! I did not know it was called that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jujo-jo
11 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

It almost seems like there might be a build-up of energy and then a flurry of phenomena. Hmm...

Yes, seems that way, I am seeing a pattern...

Also noticed that if I am standing in the cemetary behind our house, our house is directly in the north position. Don't know why but sometimes I think there might be some kind of connection there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
openozy
1 hour ago, Jujo-jo said:

Oh wow yes!!! Two weeks ago our street lights on just our block were out, actually this was just the last time it happened, it happens a lot. We always wonder why but never are able to come up with an explanation. 

Hmm... yeah I remember now another topic kind of on the same lines a while back and it makes me remember why I gave up on wearing a watch. Every two weeks I was changing batteries and or kept thinking I was buying bad watches cuz I couldn't get them to work at all after a certain point.

(It was a real problem back in the day when I was a quadriplegic nurse, cuz I had to depend on that watch for a lot of things, including timing seizures.)

But anyway, thanks! I did not know it was called that.

I had a time where certain street lights would go out when I was walking past them,no one else had this happen at these lights that I know of.Maybe it's a temporary thing or only happens when we are in certain moods.It may be explained one day but atm classed as paranormal as far as I know.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jujo-jo
On 8/20/2020 at 12:26 AM, openozy said:

I had a time where certain street lights would go out when I was walking past them,no one else had this happen at these lights that I know of.Maybe it's a temporary thing or only happens when we are in certain moods.It may be explained one day but atm classed as paranormal as far as I know.

Yes or maybe when we're super charged ; ) lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
openozy
9 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

Yes or maybe when we're super charged ; ) lol

I think you are spot on with that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alchopwn
Posted (edited)
On 8/19/2020 at 11:21 PM, openozy said:

In paranormal terms a SLIder or Street Light Interference,someone who has an effect on street lights or many other electrical appliances.I know people who are constantly replacing lamps,computers even televisions destroyed with no known cause and have put it down to this,they believe it is caused by electrical impulses produced by the brain.But with anything that can be put in the paranormal field,there is no proof,yet.The meat thing I've never heard of but with so many variables with this stuff it may remain unexplainable,with no earthly reason.

That's interesting.  I often have street lights flicker off as I pass them, only to come on again as I leave.  I always put it down to confirmation bias; essentially that a flickering light would draw my attention and the presumption of my interaction with the flickering was just that.  Presumption.  I was unaware that there was an actual term for the effect.  IDK if I am a slider, but I have certainly witnessed the effect for myself.   On the other hand I have a buddy who has an uncanny habit of killing computers like he is some sort of catastrophic hippy energy that manifests his techno-fear as an entropic anti-electronic field. What he does to computers is unconscionable, and way worse than getting viruses, screwing with the scripts, not closing browser windows, and not de-fragging.  He has a habit of subtly altering the operating code, even on machines that don't have access to those codes as programming languages.  Mobile Phones are also included in his list of victims.  He's quite uncanny.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jujo-jo
20 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

That's interesting.  I often have street lights flicker off as I pass them, only to come on again as I leave.  I always put it down to confirmation bias; essentially that a flickering light would draw my attention and the presumption of my interaction with the flickering was just that.  Presumption.  I was unaware that there was an actual term for the effect.  IDK if I am a slider, but I have certainly witnessed the effect for myself.   On the other hand I have a buddy who has an uncanny habit of killing computers like he is some sort of catastrophic hippy energy that manifests his techno-fear as an entropic anti-electronic field. What he does to computers is unconscionable, and way worse than getting viruses, screwing with the scripts, not closing browser windows, and not de-fragging.  He has a habit of subtly altering the operating code, even on machines that don't have access to those codes as programming languages.  Mobile Phones are also included in his list of victims.  He's quite uncanny.

Reminds me of a few times the cash registers have crashed at my presences while at the stores. lol

Today was interesting, both of my computers for work were messing up and my phone all at the same time for about 20 minutes.

It really upset me and now on my one computer, the one I say that has an evil genie in it, the c.d. player no longer works I went into the settings and had to turn all setting back on cuz somehow they all got shut off and even though I restarted it, it still won't work I tried to put a DVD in it but nop that don't work now either. It just acts like theres not even a DVD player on it...

Today we had a nice thunder strom, it all happened as the storm was approaching; not sure if I am to blame or if the spirits are.

The last three nights at random hours, we've been smelling cherry cigars so strong so that my husband ran outside thinking he was going to catch someone standing there outside the window but no one was there. I checked the cameras I see nothing but a couple of strange small balls of light, most people will say are bugs. 

We can't explain where the smell is coming from, the first time it happened was about a month ago and then this last three day episode.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
openozy
On 8/28/2020 at 7:29 PM, Alchopwn said:

IDK if I am a slider, but I have certainly witnessed the effect for myself.

You very well could be,You could say it was a faulty light and the vibrations of you walking disturb it but it seems to only be certain people who shut them down.I know you are a tad skeptical of these events and it may get a scientific explanation one day,  until then ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.