Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Little girl visiting graves caught on cam

Eldorado

Why is 100 percent bovine excrement you ask? It's elementary Papageorge1.  That little girl lives nearby and she comes to steal those toys at night.  The mother is just seeing what she wants to see.  Those little girls don't even look alike. 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, tortugabob said:

Why is 100 percent bovine excrement you ask? It's elementary Papageorge1.  That little girl lives nearby and she comes to steal those toys at night.  The mother is just seeing what she wants to see.  Those little girls don't even look alike. 

Don't even look alike? You judge better than the mother? In your case I think people claim what they want to claim. Any 100% talk in this thread shows logical error.

• Haha 1

its clearly CHUCKY.

WM-Film-Top10-Funniest-Chucky-Moments_J2D6K9-3_480.jpg

Edited by pbarosso
add pic
  • Haha 2

Let's see.

What is more likely (by a nearly infinite margin)?

Real living child taking stuff from a grave site?

or

Spectral child from beyond returning to take something from a grave site? 

One thing we know with 100 percent certainty, real living children exist. The world is figuratively and literally crawling with them. 

Ghosts, not so much.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Dead girls dont need toys. So Im more keen to think of a homeless family living in the cemetery, perhaps hiding. Not the first time this happens. My concern is how can they let the little girl running around alone at night in the darkness? But the family being poor explains why the girl steal toys....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Poncho_Peanatus said:

Dead girls dont need toys. So Im more keen to think of a homeless family living in the cemetery, perhaps hiding. Not the first time this happens. My concern is how can they let the little girl running around alone at night in the darkness? But the family being poor explains why the girl steal toys....

It seems to me that the photo showed an adult behind the girl in the shadows.  And the way that cemetery is laid out the adult could have been there out of the camera range.  The only weird thing is that the video  was supposedly taken at night, however it is dark by 7 pm in winter, maybe it was winter.

Edited by Desertrat56

On 8/18/2020 at 4:29 AM, South Alabam said:

It's probably a little kid and a man taking items from the grave, since items do go missing. More reasonable than a ghost.

Sorry to ask, what is the official thing to do with the items left behind? Like flowers, toys cards etc? They will eventually pile up and will turn into litter. 

32 minutes ago, kartikg said:

Sorry to ask, what is the official thing to do with the items left behind? Like flowers, toys cards etc? They will eventually pile up and will turn into litter. 

It depends on the owner of the graveyard.  Most in Las Cruces expect the people who visit to clean up the messes, water the plants that have been planted around the grave, etc.  It is really silly for people to leave toys and things at the grave site.  Flowers, plants, maybe a religious icon, those make sense but not letters, framed photos, toys, etc.  However, I noticed a lot of people do it in those grave yards in Las Cruces.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Thanks 2

I see a lot of talk about video, CCTV, etc. but just so everyone knows, the images were actually taken using a trail camera that was placed in a small nearby tree. I’m not saying this is or isn’t a ghost, but that is why you can’t find video footage.

• Thanks 1

Slow news day.

• Like 1

She lost a child under horrible circumstances if this brings her a little bit of comfort then I am happy for her.  Sometimes in cases like this its nicer to keep quiet.

• Like 5

21 hours ago, TashaMarie said:

She lost a child under horrible circumstances if this brings her a little bit of comfort then I am happy for her.  Sometimes in cases like this its nicer to keep quiet.

That's such a sweet thought, I must say. I should try and remember this the next time I decide to comment on anything related to the paranormal.

Good on you. ^_^

• Thanks 2

On 8/28/2020 at 6:40 AM, ThereWeAreThen said:

That's such a sweet thought, I must say. I should try and remember this the next time I decide to comment on anything related to the paranormal.

Good on you. ^_^

Yeah, sorry, i didnt go hunt up a greving mother making extrodanary claims just to scoff at her,

It was presented on this forum where i come for escape and entertainment, it was in a stunning upstanding publication, where that grieving mother made it public.

I noticed iirc it sad the poor little child died in "boyfriends" care? Im guessing that mom has a huge amount of guilt in addition to grieving,

I fully support if this type of claptrap fluff makes a person feel better but i do not feel too badly for also saying that that is not the ghost of her kid, no, it doesnt look like her kid and if she thinks it does wishful thinking, just compare it to pics posted of her kid, not a match.

And as someone mentioned if ghosts were real why would that child steal toys in a dark cold graveyard she likely never knew existed rather than pop up in her room where she would have found comfort,

Yeah, i know it doesnt work like that.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 5