Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

India-Australia-Japan Supply Chain alliance

spartan max2

5 hours ago, Michelle said:

Their own translations. You can specify by clicking on the English version on their site.

You mean things like "propaganda" ?

:lol:

You know full well that anything that is not "China evil, CCP demons incarnate" will be served the kind of attention and treatment such as much the same that is afforded to me over the years. 

Meh... 

My pals in the mainland just says "bu de khong" 

<No time for such nonsense... >

I just enjoy seeing the foolish and get some chuckles during a break... been a busy month and more to come 

~

17 minutes ago, third_eye said:

You mean things like "propaganda" ?

No, I mean news sources from countries that refuse to have an English translation. It proves they have something to hide. You don't want us to read the propaganda you are fed.

Laugh again, hyena. 

• Like 1

Just now, Michelle said:

No, I mean news sources from countries that refuse to have an English translation. It proves they have something to hide. You don't want us to read the propaganda you are fed.

Sure, everything non English or not from western hands is propaganda. You go ahead and lap it up. 

~

Just now, Michelle said:

Laugh again, hyena. 

You suck all you want, jackal. 

~

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Laugh again, hyena. 

Leave it to a typical "ugly american" to be upset and suspicious of someone who refuses to speak english in their own country.  Do you realize how ignorant what you said seems?  Our country is the only one that considers people educated without knowing a second language.  Isolationist behviour left over from pre WW one attitudes.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Leave it to a typical "ugly american" to be upset and suspicious of someone who refuses to speak english in their own country.  Do you realize how ignorant what you said seems?  Our country is the only one that considers people educated without knowing a second language.  Isolationist behviour left over from pre WW one attitudes.

No, it's not. I peruse news from all over the world. They always have something to click on that asks what language you wish to read it in.

You will never hear me ask someone, from another country, where they get their news on the US and why they are so interested. That is being an ugly American.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Michelle said:

No, it's not. I peruse news from all over the world. They always have something to click on that asks what language you wish to read it in.

You will never hear me ask someone, from another country, where they get their news on the US and why they are so interested. That is being an ugly American.

So, if someone from another country talks trash about your country you won't ask where they got their information?  I do ask where people get their information, no matter what country they are from (the U.S. or otherwise) when I am interested in finding out why they have the opinions they have.  Ugly is trashing someone else without having correct information.  Asking questions is not ugly.  And if you have a personal problem with me then don't come at me sideways, be an  adult and be specific instead of passive aggressive.

If a news source from another country does not provide an translation for you there are other ways to get the translation.  Maybe the web page is on a tight budget, that is no reason to be suspicious of them, just because they won't translate their news just for you.   I stand by what I said, you are acting like an ugly american.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

Ugly is trashing someone else without having correct information.

I consider ugly to be laughing at other people for being ignorant of what is going on in their part of the world and won't provide any information or links. Some of us would truly like to understand instead of being called ignorant and being mocked.

I should have learned when I was told if I wanted to know anything I'd have to learn to speak Mandarin. :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I should have learned when I was told if I wanted to know anything I'd have to learn to speak Mandarin

Just for the sake of accuracy, it was "Cantonese" , and it was within the context of Jimmy Lai of Hong Kong being charged with breaking the law , furthermore, I asked, "wanna learn...? "

Not that you 'have' to. 

Now do you wanna share a guffaw? 

~

• Like 1

Whatever...I don't care anymore.

57 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Whatever...I don't care anymore.

Frankly my Michelle, you never truly did. 

~

• Like 1

On 8/20/2020 at 1:28 AM, third_eye said:

There's a reason why the US, India, Japan and Australia has little to nothing to do with each other all these decades. 

And the reason ain't China and the reason for this so called "alliance" now won't be China either... 

~

Is ur because those uncultured swine in America don’t play cricket?

• Haha 1

PLA 61398 is implementing appropriate counter-measures across the Western Web, with but a brief susurration of the the great silk firewall.  They'll nip this one, right in the bud.

15 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Actually, they do, some of them--Rugby too.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=american+college+cricket+championship&cvid=bde9e033024c45c3b0488b99187a5166&FORM=ANAB01&PC=HCTS

32 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

"soccer"

Play or no play, nuff said... 

~

7 hours ago, third_eye said:

"soccer"

Play or no play, nuff said... 

~

AFC Asian Cup Champions 2015.  Been there, done that. I've Been to Bali too.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

AFC Asian Cup Champions 2015.

An aberration of the roll of the ball, after the generation of Europe and England football players relied upon retired, the socceroos forgot about playing football as it is played around the world. 

:D

~

58 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Been there, done that. I've Been to Bali too.

Bali having it rough and tough now, a pal of mine says without the tourists splashing the money about, crime rate is soaring...

~