Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Malaysia says China Maritime claims illegal

OverSword

44 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Ah yes I see,  China taking the off shore resources from Malaysia, Vietnam, Phillapeans, Japan, and a hand full of other nations is because of racism :lol:

Evidence of anyone taking anything except your western countries looting and plundering in the name of so called "freedom and liberty" ?

~

44 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

But of course lol.

"Phillapeans" ?

Sure... :lol:

~

26 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Propaganda :st it’s not 1860. 

Facts, and history 2020, plus hindsight 2020

When are you gonna go back "where you came from" ?

:lol:

~

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Evidence of anyone taking anything except your western countries looting and plundering in the name of so called "freedom and liberty" ?

~

"Phillapeans" ?

Sure... :lol:

~

~

Man, what a mess of a response :unsure:.

At least I now know that China is taking resources from Malaysia because of racism lol.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Seattle? I haven’t left since we went on lockdown :tu:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

Man, what a mess of a response :unsure:.

The mess is entirely in your head ... You "Phillapean"

~

At least I now know that China is taking resources from Malaysia because of racism lol.

At least "we" knows your stupidity knows no bounds, here at least you learned to spell Malaysia properly, miracles do happen 

~

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Seattle? I haven’t left since we went on lockdown :tu:

Good to know, too bad your bigotry didn't stay locked up with you... 

~

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/20/2020 at 3:45 AM, and then said:

You know, everyone has a RIGHT to make their own judgments about what is acceptable and what isn't.  When 9 nations are aligned against the actions of China and when China's actions amount to an incursion on the rights of other nations then those who support China in that situation should also be willing to explain WHY they find it acceptable.  Laughing about it sends a pretty clear message about where their morals are.  If you want to know how Taiwanese citizens would be treated by a mainland takeover, just watch HK.  

Our American politicians and businesses have helped the CCP to become strong enough to begin forcing their wishes on weaker nations so America shares some of the responsibility.  I believe that the actions we are seeing from the CCP today are less about the PLA overestimating its strength than it is about the Chinese politicians believing America is one election away from surrendering to them for all time.  THIS is the kind of miscalculation that accounts for the Thucydides Trap.  The air and naval component of the PLA is not nearly capable of taking on the U.S. today.  But if the leaders in those services think America lacks the will to turn back their aggression then a devastating war could result.

Trump is using the economic leverage of America to pressure the CCP into better behavior.  I just hope that the Democrats like Clinton, Obama and Kerry to name a few, aren't sending a signal that the CCP can do as they please, NOW rather than waiting until they actually have an advantage.

If we stumble into war then the CCP would have no way to win short of nukes and that would be a very bad option for us all.

Oh you mean like the signals Trump sends to Russia, and yes Trump is under Putins thumb. I know that bothers you because I believe you are actually a patriotic American, but the facts speak for themselves Trump will not standup to Putin. If you disagree show me one time he has done so during his Presidency, and I will apologize for making that statement.

Oh and by the way, you say that if we go to with China they have no way to win except with Nukes. My question to you is how do you think the US could that war without Nukes?.

Please don't tell me by an invasion.

Take Care. 

Edited by Manwon Lender

29 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Good to know, too bad your bigotry didn't stay locked up with you... 

~

Neither you or I have a clue what you’re talking about.  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

you disagree show me one time he has done so during his Presidency, and I will apologize for making that statement.

Killed Russians in Syria with a missile attack. All the democrats and msn cheered like he was the second coming, revealing what they really are.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Killed Russians in Syria with a missile attack. All the democrats and msn cheered like he was the second coming, revealing what they really are.

Unfortunately that was an accident, they were not the intended target. Even after the Clorine Attack on those villages Trump told the Russians in advance before he wasted all those Crusie Missiles on that empty Airfield, so they could get their troops and equipment out of the way.

But if you feel my comments are incorrect provide a link that proves your point, I would love to it.

Here is a link that shows Trump warned Russia before attacking Syria with 59 Cruise Missles, nice way to waste more than a half a billion dollars worth of ordinance, and what a chicken chit move as a response for gasing civilians, again he had to take care of Putin, so he attacked an empty Air Field, what a Leader. LOL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Shayrat_missile_strike

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, OverSword said:

You never had a clue to begin with, whilst I had been clued into your digression even before you thought of needing a clue, flag waving ain't gonna cut it here on UM forums, just ask your buddy about "Phillapeans"

Good job showing the world what a banana republic folks like you are making America into, shame on your fellow Americans for letting it happen. 

~

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, third_eye said:

You never had a clue to begin with, whilst I had been clued into your digression even before you thought of needing a clue, flag waving ain't gonna cut it here on UM forums, just ask your buddy about "Phillapeans"

Good job showing the world what a banana republic folks like you are making America into, shame on your fellow Americans for letting it happen. 

~

Sorry for getting a little off track in your thread, I did not mean to disrupt it.

Take Care

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Oh you mean like the signals Trump sends to Russia, and yes Trump is under Putins thumb. I know that bothers you because I believe you are actually a patriotic American, but the facts speak for themselves Trump will not standup to Putin. If you disagree show me one time he has done so during his Presidency, and I will apologize for making that statement.

Oh and by the way, you say that if we go to with China they have no way to win except with Nukes. My question to you is how do you think the US could that war without Nukes?.

Please don't tell me by an invasion.

Take Care. 

President Trump is tougher on Russia in 18 months than Obama in eight years

Even though the left-wing media will never give him credit, President Trump has been far tougher on Russia than his predecessor, Barack Obama.

For starters, it was President Obama who, according to Reuters, was “caught on camera” saying to a Russian leader that he’ll have more flexibility after the election — not President Trump.

The fact is, President Trump has been quite tough on Russia.

On the record: The U.S. administration’s actions on Russia

As far as war with China is concerned the U.S. could do more damage to China without using the nuclear option than China could do to the U.S. without invading.

As the nuclear option is concerned the U.S. has twice the ballistic submarines that China has. Yes China has more submarines but then North Korea has more submarines then the U.S. or China.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a21204892/nuclear-missile-submarines-chart/

pnryokb-1529936822.jpg?resize=768:*

The U.S. has 19 ships that can be considered carriers but only 10 are considered full carriers that are of the Nimitz class as where China has 2. One is a former Russian aircraft carrier and the other is yet unnamed. Yes China's Navy is considered larger but they have less of a long range capability.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a27532437/china-now-has-more-warships-than-the-us/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

I suspect there may be adult beverages involved ;) 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

President Trump is tougher on Russia in 18 months than Obama in eight years

On the record: The U.S. administration’s actions on Russia

As far as war with China is concerned the U.S. could do more damage to China without using the nuclear option than China could do to the U.S. without invading.

As the nuclear option is concerned the U.S. has twice the ballistic submarines that China has. Yes China has more submarines but then North Korea has more submarines then the U.S. or China.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a21204892/nuclear-missile-submarines-chart/

pnryokb-1529936822.jpg?resize=768:*

The U.S. has 19 ships that can be considered carriers but only 10 are considered full carriers that are of the Nimitz class as where China has 2. One is a former Russian aircraft carrier and the other is yet unnamed. Yes China's Navy is considered larger but they have less of a long range capability.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a27532437/china-now-has-more-warships-than-the-us/

Thank you very much, fir the links where the President really stuck it to Russia. I read both links completely, and the thing I find interesting is that all the actual sactions, not those that were proposed, were not against the Russian Government they were in fact against Russian Citizens. I could not find a single sanction against the Russian Government, if I am wrong please give me the date it occurred and I will go back and Check it out. 

Oh and by the way, I don't call closing a single Embassy a major sanction that effects Russia, so please don't bring that up.

Every other Nation that the US put Sanctions on, the sanctions were actually put on the Goverments, like North Korea, Iran, China, and any other countries I may be missing. If you disagree with that show me where I am wrong.

Now let's move on to the Military option against China where the US will win the War without Nukes. I never said that we did not have a better and larger Navy than China. But to win a war we will have to invade, how do you propose we invade China?

Oh and by the way, China has Crusie Missile and other guided missile platforms equal to anything in US Inventory. This may cause a serious problem for surface vessels especially when Crusie Missiles can fly at altitudes under our radar, and at speeds that are almost impossible to shoot down. 

I will wait for your response.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Sorry for getting a little off track in your thread, I did not mean to disrupt it.

Take Care

No worries, not my thread either, carry on.. 

~

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, and then said:

I suspect there may be adult beverages involved ;) 

On that you would be wrong, maybe that little Chinese virus is giving you pause over the American lives lost with more to come. 

Burn baby burn... 

~

• Like 1

@third_eye 

Oh my God this is hilarious lol.

You're acting like a toddler by focusing on a spelling mistake. If I didn't know any better, I would be shocked that you're an elderly old man :lol:.

Maybe one day your post will have enough substance and relevance to the thread to actually justify China stealing from your people :innocent:.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, OverSword said:

I swear, Its like talking to someone with early stage dementia :ph34r:

• Haha 2

@third_eye 

Oh my God this is hilarious lol.

You're acting like a toddler by focusing on a spelling mistake. If I didn't know any better, I would be shocked that you're an elderly old man :lol:.

Spelling "mistake" ? Try "disaster"

Here you are spouting altruism about saving the world and yet you can't even get the country's name right, it doesn't help you or your credibility any. 

That's your 'murica fer ya... 

~

Maybe one day your post will have enough substance and relevance to the thread to actually justify China stealing from your people :innocent:.

Your head is so deep up your anal canal that the only "substance" you'll ever know is your own irrelevant justifications as reasons for your eternal butt hurt... 

To quote Nancy "it's a beautiful sight..."

Yes indeed... 

~

I swear, Its like talking to someone with early stage dementia :ph34r:

Says you that calls Filipinos "Phillapeans"

That's that which makes you totally  demented... 

~

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Spelling "mistake" ? Try "disaster"

Here you are spouting altruism about saving the world and yet you can't even get the country's name right, it doesn't help you or your credibility any. 

That's your 'murica fer ya... 

~

Your head is so deep up your anal canal that the only "substance" you'll ever know is your own irrelevant justifications as reasons for your eternal butt hurt... 

To quote Nancy "it's a beautiful sight..."

Yes indeed... 

~

Says you that calls Filipinos "Phillapeans"

That's that which makes you totally  demented... 

~

Oh my...

It's looks like I touched a nerve :innocent:.

It's okay Gramps, just take your medicine.

I'll go tell all the youngsters with their anti-ccp rhetoric to keep it down lol. 

Once you give me a response with substance and that isn't trolling then I will do the same. 

Until then, you probably need to keep an eye on your blood pressure :rolleyes:.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

Oh my...

It's looks like I touched a nerve :innocent:.

Don't flatter yourself, only Trump gets to do that, you may be in the same league but here on the forums, you're no more than a wanna be and failure at attempting flamboyance. 

~

It's okay Gramps, just take your medicine.

You don't need to queue for your kool aid... 

~

I'll go tell all the youngsters with their anti-ccp rhetoric to keep it down lol. 

You don't get to tell anybody anything, until you can get over your tendency of bloviating your sophistry, best you just continue giving us all a good laugh with your incessant idiocies. 

~

Once you give me a response with substance and that isn't trolling then I will do the same. 

As if you understand what substance means... 

You troll like you roll, down the ditch... 

~

Until then, you probably need to keep and eye on your blood pressure :rolleyes:.

As if you cared, you're fooling no one 

You just watch out for you, watch out for cops that empties the standard issue firearms in your back... 

:D

~

8 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Don't flatter yourself, only Trump gets to do that, you may be in the same league but here on the forums, you're no more than a wanna be and failure at attempting flamboyance. 

You don't need to queue for your kool aid... 

You don't get to tell anybody anything, until you can get over your tendency of bloviating your sophistry, best you just continue giving us all a good laugh with your incessant idiocies. 

As if you understand what substance means... 

You troll like you roll, down the ditch... 

As if you cared, you're fooling no one 

You just watch out for you, watch out for cops that empties the standard issue firearms in your back... 

:D

Dude, no one even knows what you're rambling on about at this point :lol: lol.

I read stories from young Malaysians all the time who complain that their elderly parents just read CCP propaganda all the time. I feel like they are talking about people like you.

I'm sorry man, you're outdated at this point. Go to sleep, isn't it late there lol. Unless this is some bot account.

Jesus lol.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Dude, no one even knows what you're rambling on about at this point :lol: lol.

No one? 

Dude, what a blissfully tiny internet world you live in... 

~

I read stories from young Malaysians all the time who complain that their elderly parents just read CCP propaganda all the time. I feel like they are talking about people like you.

All the time? That's where you learned to call Filipino "Phillapeans" ?

You're feeling yourself in the wrong sense of the word, ask before you grab, mmmkay? 

~

I'm sorry man, you're outdated at this point. Go to sleep, isn't it late there lol. Unless this is some bot account.

As if you're at the cutting edge of latest information, what's the number now? 

185,000 and more to come? 

Feed that to your bot... :lol:

~

Jesus lol.

Jesus don't care, don't fool yourself that you do... 

~

• Confused 1