Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

RECD Battlecruiser

Normandy888

So, I recently had a dream where I saw the name of a super classified, advanced space ship called "RECD Battlecruiser". Its a propulsion based spaceship, and it looks similar to a StarCraft Battlecruiser. has anyone heard of this? Its a very strange dream. I believe some secret society(good guys i hope) are developing this ship.

a8ca0f9e2a3cee498076a073dde6e7db.jpg

Edited by Herny_was_here
  • Thanks 1

Are you sure it didn't look like this? That would be so cool.

1363902_Latvian_ShowMasterKeyArt_f618edf

• Thanks 5

Secret societies are rarely made up of "good guys".  Sounds like  a fun dream.

• Like 2

Mid 90's I had a short dream where a voice mentioned a Battlestar. Also! In 2006 I had a dream about a space jet named the Aurora. The latter one I had the impression that it was from a secret project. The guy conversing with me was wearing black attire.

• Like 1

In 1987 i dreamt i was fighting a kangaroo,

Never even seen a roo in real life,but it could happen eh ?

• Haha 2

On 8/19/2020 at 8:51 PM, Herny_was_here said:

So, I recently had a dream where I saw the name of a super classified, advanced space ship called "RECD Battlecruiser". Its a propulsion based spaceship, and it looks similar to a StarCraft Battlecruiser. has anyone heard of this? Its a very strange dream. I believe some secret society(good guys i hope) are developing this ship.

Sweetie, dreams are just dreams. Concentrate on the real world, it will serve you better.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

On 8/23/2020 at 11:15 PM, diddyman68 said:

In 1987 i dreamt i was fighting a kangaroo,

Never even seen a roo in real life,but it could happen eh ?

You never know! 

News from last year...Escaped Wallaby seen bouncing through County Durham village and it's still on the loose...:P

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/escaped-wallaby-seen-bouncing-through-16505733

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2020 at 10:21 AM, Normandy888 said:

sounds a bit like a ship from the "lost fleet "novels by Jack campbell.They have all sorts of spacecraft based on traditional naval types eg heavy cruisers, battle cruisers, battle ships etc 

51vjCTN1CwL._SX310_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Edited by Mr Walker

On 9/5/2020 at 3:32 AM, Mr Walker said:

sounds a bit like a ship from the "lost fleet "novels by Jack campbell.They have all sorts of spacecraft based on traditional naval types eg heavy cruisers, battle cruisers, battle ships etc 

51vjCTN1CwL._SX310_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Do you think this ship is actually in construction? I never saw the actual ship itself in my dreams, just the name of the ship. But i had a feeling its suppose to look like a battlecruiser from the game starcraft.

1 hour ago, Normandy888 said:

Do you think this ship is actually in construction? I never saw the actual ship itself in my dreams, just the name of the ship. But i had a feeling its suppose to look like a battlecruiser from the game starcraft.

Its not in construction on earth But, maybe, somewhere out there amongst the stars. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2020 at 7:03 PM, Mr Walker said:

Its not in construction on earth But, maybe, somewhere out there amongst the stars. 

Would you consider yourself to be a conspiracy theorists? Ive had some strange conversations with the voices in my head. One of them being we live in a MAtrix Universe called VTN. Its called Virtual Network. We connect our minds into a network and interact with other players. Ever heard of this? Other are saying we're inside a matrix universe within Area-51. Either Universe AE or AE1. Would you happen to know these answers or know anyone that has all the answers?

lol No definitely not a conspiracy theorist :) , but i have been connected to the cosmic consciousness since i was about 13. (69 now)   This indeed creates an "internet of minds."  Humans have the potential to connect to all or any consciousness, not just here on earth, but across the galaxy.The cosmic consciousness  becomes a host and conduit, allowing instantaneous connection, not just to itself, but to all other consciousness, including those stored form the past, in a form of interactional VR ie you can spend time in the past with minds which have been stored in a VR,  and see their lives and times through their eyes.   

Locally it can be verified, but cause some embarrassing moments.(you have to be careful in what you tell others you have discovered from  their minds:)  Luckily in a way, this is not a constant or certain abilty or it might drive a person mad . For me at least, it seems to come when others really need my help, or at random 

Once beyond the solar system such contacts are fun and educational, but cannot be verified  You can't be certain the y are not just a form of lucid dreaming or imagination. and its best to see them as a form of pleasure and not take them too seriously    

If the voices in your head present any threat or danger to anyone else, or to yourself, please have them checked out.

However, if they are a form  of inner consciousness, which can be harnessed for fun or education, make use of them , learn to understand, harness and strengthen them

Ive flown(by linking minds) with beings on fast courier ships, slow light sail ships, and generational colony ships.

ive travelled via wormholes, transmat beams, and portals. It is a big beautiful and fascinating galaxy.

Ive fought in many battles confined to planetary civilizations but as far a s i could see, there isn't any galactic warfare, and thus I've never encountered an inter solar warship

• Thanks 1