Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kim Yeo Jung became North Korea Regent

Great Old Man

https://news.naver.com/main/ranking/read.nhn?mid=etc&sid1=111&rankingType=popular_day&oid=003&aid=0010032120&date=20200820&type=0&rankingSeq=1&rankingSectionId=100

Kim Jong Euns health condition is very bad

Kim Jong un 's sister, Kim Yeo jung became North Korea regent

Edited by Great Old Man
  • Like 3

Yeah, because he will reach the critical mass soon and detonate

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Third generation of that wonderful family. That is why inheritance taxes are a good thing.  Nobody should inherit a country in this day and age.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

and hope his sister is a better leader .

Forget it, its like if Hitler had been replaced by Himmler

Edited by toast

1 hour ago, aztek said:

is everyone in NK named Kim, regardless of gender? or it is not a name but a title?

It's their family name.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So how many times has he died this year only too re-appear a few weeks later?

Whats the running count?

Edited by Cookie Monster

1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:

So how many times has he died this year only too re-appear a few weeks later?

Whats the running count?

It's the same story as the original episode Cookie Monster. It's been a running thread. I am not sure there has been verified sightings of Kim Jung Un, none that have claimed that it was definitely him and not one of his body doubles.

https://www-mirror-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/kim-jong-uns-numerous-body-21990755.amp?amp_js_v=a3&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=15982203262086&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mirror.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fworld-news%2Fkim-jong-uns-numerous-body-21990755

It seems that something is definitely going in, either he is gravely ill, dead, or hiding from the Coronavirus. That is why his sister is being shuffled into a position where she can either take control or she can take the fall.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kismit said:

It's the same story as the original episode Cookie Monster. It's been a running thread. I am not sure there has been verified sightings of Kim Jung Un, none that have claimed that it was definitely him and not one of his body doubles.

https://www-mirror-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/kim-jong-uns-numerous-body-21990755.amp?amp_js_v=a3&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=15982203262086&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mirror.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fworld-news%2Fkim-jong-uns-numerous-body-21990755

It seems that something is definitely going in, either he is gravely ill, dead, or hiding from the Coronavirus. That is why his sister is being shuffled into a position where she can either take control or she can take the fall.

I dont believe them, the media doesnt have any credibility with me lol.

1 minute ago, acute said:

We've all seen Fake Melania.

If Kim Jong-un dies, we will know when they want us to.

Although I doubt very much that Melania would bother with a body double. Kim jong has been pictured with his as seen in the link provided. 

4 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

I dont believe them, the media doesnt have any credibility with me lol.

No information of any kind from media sources? None? Not even a talk back or YouTube channel?

Media may not all be equal but information is supplied via media sources of many different kinds, and you appear to have a very decent understanding of politics and modern life. You must have access to media in some form.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, acute said:

We've all seen Fake Melania.

If Kim Jong-un dies, we will know when they want us to.

I should have said. It looks like the shuffle towards the announcement being more likely. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Although I doubt very much that Melania would bother with a body double. Kim jong has been pictured with his as seen in the link provided. 

No information of any kind from media sources? None? Not even a talk back or YouTube channel?

Media may not all be equal but information is supplied via media sources of many different kinds, and you appear to have a very decent understanding of politics and modern life. You must have access to media in some form.

Nope, I`ve see to much lying and sensationalism over the last few years for me to believe anything they say about anything. I will wait to see if he is actually dead as in a televised state funeral.

• Like 1

Just now, Cookie Monster said:

Nope, I`ve see to much lying and sensationalism over the last few years for me to believe anything they say about anything. I will wait to see if he is actually dead as in a televised state funeral.

Now I have never claimed he is dead or in a coma, but I am putting the information in to the puzzle.

The media does indeed manipulate and twist and sensationalise, but little bits of information sometimes slip through.  

This maybe completely wrong, but there is currently undeniably a move to give kim Jung's sister access to greater control. And these power moves are never done on a whim.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Now I have never claimed he is dead or in a coma, but I am putting the information in to the puzzle.

The media does indeed manipulate and twist and sensationalise, but little bits of information sometimes slip through.  

This maybe completely wrong, but there is currently undeniably a move to give kim Jung's sister access to greater control. And these power moves are never done on a whim.

I mean its the media making claims of a coma (and in the case of the Daily Mail his actual death).

He was last seen in public 3 days ago and seemed well. I think the media are over analysing his sister being trusted with more power and convincing themselves it means something more life threatening. But we will have to wait and see.

14 minutes ago, Kismit said:

I doubt very much that Melania would bother with a body double.

I spotted her long before the Fake Melania story went viral.

Mr & Mrs Trump stepped off a plane, and I knew straightaway that it wasn't Melania with the sunglasses on.

Her face didn't change. She didn't open her mouth at all.  She stayed with the expression she had been coached in.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, acute said:

Her face didn't change. She didn't open her mouth at all.  She stayed with the expression she had been coached in.

Trump forgot to charge her batteries on the flight, too busy twittering... 

~