Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lost wedding ring

Lcraig

I was reading on this website of someone seeking help to locate lost jewellery and wondered if I can do the same. I put my rings away In my house somewhere about a month ago and when I went to get them I can’t find them anywhere. They were not stolen I just have no idea where I put them. Is it possible to get assistance from this website 

The best advice is to perform a slow, methodical search. Be wary of those who claim to be psychic. 

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I have located a lot of lost and stolen items for locals by just "knowing" where they were but  I dont usually do it online 

After reading your post i didnt get an impression of where they are, other than this  which may be too vague to help

small box/ tin, bigger box, drawer 

The tin is the one possible clue. It might be an older  tin box.

i get an idea of it having an older style picture on it.

I dont hold out much hope, as these are very weak impressions, but hope this might jog your memory The thing here is that you  actually KNOW where they are. You just cant remember.

Ps as to charlatan; if something works, and provides a good outcome, that is all that matters The how is not really important.

When a person charges or expects a reward i would be suspicious.

I just like helping people.    Sometimes I am shouted a dinner or given something in appreciation but i don't need that.

I do like the joy it brings  (especially when something of great sentimental value is found) and i do appreciate the thanks.

Ps another thought/word just came to me. Somewhere not far from a pillow or pillow case 

Edited by Mr Walker

On 8/20/2020 at 6:51 PM, Imaginarynumber1 said:

The best advice is to perform a slow, methodical search. Be wary of those who claim to be psychic. 

good advice Also try to reconstruct what you were doing when you put them away. That might narrow it down to a room 

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 5:09 AM, Lcraig said:

I was reading on this website of someone seeking help to locate lost jewellery and wondered if I can do the same. I put my rings away In my house somewhere about a month ago and when I went to get them I can’t find them anywhere. They were not stolen I just have no idea where I put them. Is it possible to get assistance from this website 

Just become very silent, calm,and let go and asked your pathfinder to find it and it will :)I had so many

Edited by docyabut2