Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Steve Bannon arrested and charged with fraud

Kittens Are Jerks

28 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Now there I must correct you, Trump and his Children stole Millions of dollars from the Trump Charity. He was found guilty and was required to pay back 2 Million dollars of the 20 Million stolen. Now, if we had done the same thing they would have put us in jail and thrown away the keys. 

Or alternatively, you would be asked to pay back the money, just as Trump was forced to do. 

This triumph of justice caused the charity to be closed down, depriving all of its current and future benefactors of its donations. Excellent result ! 

10 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Or alternatively, you would be asked to pay back the money, just as Trump was forced to do. 

This triumph of justice caused the charity to be closed down, depriving all of its current and future benefactors of its donations. Excellent result ! 

So then you think stealing the money was ok then, and that the only thing negative that happened was the fact that the Charity was forced to close. I agree closing the charity is a shame, because the people it was designed to support will not get the support they need. But the only people responsible for that is President Trump and his family, so they are the ones who made the excellent result you spoke about above to happen.

in addition like I said if you or me did the same thing we would be in jail. But actually the worst part is to think that a sitting President of the United States would ever be involved in such a thing in the first place.

Edited by Manwon Lender

15 hours ago, and then said:

Meanwhile, your party is fronting a geriatric with early onset dementia and a history of monetizing his public service by way of plum jobs/contracts for his family.  I'm so glad that he's going to lead us out of this "season of darkness".   In all seriousness though, I was disappointed with Bannon.  I'm not sure why I respected him but I did and now we find out he was arrested while on some Chinese businessman's yacht.  

****H, you hypocritical piece of trash.  Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump are paid by our tax dollars.  What credentials do they have?  Dementia?  Yo-semite.  Yo-seminite? Is Finland part of Russia?  How's that hurricane spinning?  Like the toilets in Australia?  Forgive me while I use two hands to pick up this bottle of water...then you can help me down the ramp.  Both candidates are old as dirt.  

• Like 1