Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I still need help

Chronus

So I can't put many pictures on here, I was only able to put one on.

Whenever I try it says this

Capture+_2020-08-20-21-44-02.png

15 minutes ago, and then said:

Try this tool.  You just download the image and choose a file size that will be accepted.

Online Image Resizer - Crop, Resize & Compress Images, Photos and Pictures for FREE

One it looks confusing

Two is it safe?

And 3 thanks

• Like 2

if you paste the pic into paint , you can resize it smaller there (i resize it by pixels), then it will lower the file size. Or you can register to something like "Imgur" and put it on there and just add the link to it here.

Edited by razman
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, razman said:

if you paste the pic into paint , you can resize it smaller there (i resize it by pixels), then it will lower the file size. Or you can register to something like "Imgur" and put it on there and just add the link to it here.

I will see if I can figure out how to get it to work

• Like 1

Paste it in paint , go to "home" , then to "resize" , it brings up a screen to resize in percentages or pixels , whichever you use , there are 2 fields to fill in, like verticle and horizontal. It should fill those in with the size your pic is currently.So you just make it a bit smaller and see if the file size is then below the forum's limit yet, if not make it smaller. Also there is a box checked that will auto fill the second field for the ratio, if you uncheck the box then you can put your own amount in there.

Edited by razman
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, razman said:

Paste it in paint , go to "home" , then to "resize" , it brings up a screen to resize in percentages or pixels , whichever you use , there are 2 fields to fill in, like verticle and horizontal. It should fill those in with the size your pic is currently.So you just make it a bit smaller and see if the file size is then below the forum's limit yet, if not make it smaller. Also there is a box checked that will auto fill the second field for the ratio, if you uncheck the box then you can put your own amount in there.

Thank you

4 hours ago, Chronus said:

One it looks confusing

Two is it safe?

And 3 thanks

I've never had a problem with malware or anything when I've used it.  It's the most simple tool I've seen but I recall struggling a little with it at first.  You download the image you want to resize and choose a matrix, the coarser the better and it will do the job.  I've never noticed image quality suffering but occasionally the field of view may look a little off.  Play with it and learn a new skill :) 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Chronus said:

Two is it safe?

I use it all the time for years on both my laptops. It's really safe. 

9 hours ago, and then said:

Try this tool.  You just download the image and choose a file size that will be accepted.

Online Image Resizer - Crop, Resize & Compress Images, Photos and Pictures for FREE

Beat me to the punch! :lol:

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

I use it all the time for years on both my laptops. It's really safe. 

Beat me to the punch! :lol:

I'm not very tech savvy and this one was easy enough to figure out :) 

• Thanks 1

Just now, and then said:

I'm not very tech savvy and this one was easy enough to figure out :) 

I know, Saru gave it to me and I've been handing it out since. I figure since our admin uses it, it's safe as Hell. :yes: