Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mysterious glowing cube

UM-Bot

By: Holly | Location: Alabama

This is a bit insignificant, but was so strange at the time of occurrence that I would appreciate some input as to what this might have been.

A couple nights ago, I was going downstairs at somewhere between 11:30 PM and 12 AM. I looked out my front door, which is right in front of the stairs, as I did so. On the top step of my porch was a large, white, glowing cube.

More: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112404/mysterious-glowing-cube

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

So @Holly  are you saying you never went outside to investigate it. If not, shucks. Yes paranormal things have been similarly described. If so, no way of knowing what kind of anomalous thing it was now unfortunately as there is probably many types of anomalous things. 

19 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

UM-Bot don't mean to be disrespectful but this is a wasted thread. There is absolutely nothing here except hearsay evidence. Sorry for my comments, I really enjoy you threads I was just a little disappointed by this one.

Take Care

• Thanks 4

• 3 weeks later...

Borg target marker drone.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 8/23/2020 at 6:14 PM, SecretSanta said:

No photo, no video, no going outside to investigate?

Exactly ....  in this day and age, everyone has a phone cam.  No excuses, no arguments, no photo, no phenomenon.  

Classic BS story.

• Thanks 1

Yeah sure whatever

Too bad there are no photos, but oh well.  You might want to Google  strange cubes of light. We were living on Fort George Meade in Maryland in the late 1960s to 1971 because my ad was stationed at NSA for the USAF. On day, our whole housing area was abuzz.Why, because a ball of light was seen hover  next to an electrical pole out front of the quarters we lived in it was for 3 or 4 families. Someone called the fire department, and everyone was looking at it. I think the thing moved on by itself, as the firemen din't try to put it out. It might well have been what they call ball lighting. I've mentioned the story of a odd BAR of Light  my great grandmother and her family experienced back in Gambach,Bavaria.They had gone to a neighboring town for a festival. They left late, and took this pathway over this hill. They were followed by a bar of light. When they got to this roadside shrine, the light just hovered in the air behind them, and then it went out .It didnot follow them the rest of the way. Her father asked around  town about it.He learned form older folks, that yes, they knew of the bar of light. They believed it was the spirit of a girl who was  found murdered on the path way.The roadside shrine marked the spot where her body was found. The path he was told had been used during the Children's Crusade, back in the Middle Ages. 

• Like 1

Well, you can see they sell white glowing cubes by Googling it. So it is either an alien probe from another solar system, or an earthly glowing cube that was on that porch for a multitude of reasons including prank and removed by the perps or someone else who wanted a glowing cube. Regardless, they sell them on earth.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS922US922&ei=baKRX4q_O6ym_QaGppawAw&q=white+glowing+cube+toy&oq=white+glowing+cube+toy&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQDDoECAAQRzoFCAAQzQJQw05YsXxgkoQBaAJwAXgAgAFfiAHZBJIBATeYAQCgAQGqAQdnd3Mtd2l6yAEIwAEB&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwjKqeqlv8jsAhUsU98KHQaTBTYQ4dUDCA0

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A square hurricane lamp ?

• 1 year later...

Where in Alabama did this occur?