Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two goats attack police car on Isle of Wight

UM-Bot

If you have ever been around goats, you know this is not "bizarre" it is normal goat behaviour.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

If you have ever been around goats, you know this is not "bizarre" it is normal goat behaviour.

It sure is. Goats are awesome and so smart and curious :wub:

Edited by Orphalesion
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

It sure is. Goats are awesome and so smart and curious :wub:

When I was a teenager our family had a boarding kennel and across from the kennel was a corral with 3 goats.  The previous owners had kept dogs in that corral and the dogs had dug a tunnel we didn't know about because the leaves of a big tree kept it covered.  The goats found it and would crawl out under the fence run around the kennel to get the dogs barking and then crawl back in.  By the time we came out to see why the dogs were barking they would be back in the corral eating leaves and looking innocent.   We blamed the mule who was in the next field and knew how to open the gate, but it still happened after we put a lock on the gate.  I am the one who caught them.  I was just on the other side of the fence one day when they crawled out, I just looked over the fence and saw them crawling back in.  :lol:  I think they are smarter than dogs but dogs are tattle tails. 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, jethrofloyd said:

It's better to be 'attacked' by the goats, than by the angry swans! :devil:

Geese are really nasty too. I had friends that had geese and they were better than a watchdog.

• Like 5

Goats attacking cops over Wight privilege? you've goat 2 be KIDding me.

• Haha 1