Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Woman in white' on CCTV at building site

UM-Bot

7 hours ago, OverSword said:

I wonder what the hell she's doing at a construction site at 2:00 am?

Health and safety is not a 9-5 job but she should have been wearing a hard hat.  Ghost or not. 

Edited by Girl-in-the-Corner
  • Haha 5

Show the video. They probably aren't because it proves it's just a normal flesh and blood person or persons.

• Like 3

Called a double exposure . . .   I took many double exposure pics on purpose.  this wasn't a good job--because you can see other artifacts from the exposure that the girl was photoed in! 

Eric meter: 100% fake 0% Paranormal

• Like 4

11 hours ago, XenoFish said:

It does look like she's carrying something. 

Probably chlamydia.

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, ercbreeze said:

Called a double exposure . . .   I took many double exposure pics on purpose.  this wasn't a good job--because you can see other artifacts from the exposure that the girl was photoed in! 

Got to be the most accurate meter on this site.....dont tell PG1 :tsu:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Girl-in-the-Corner said:

Health and safety is not a 9-5 job but she should have been wearing a hard hat.  Ghost or not. 

and has she got a cscs card,done a safety assesment,shes not wearing steel toecap boots no hi vis not wearing or carrying safety googles and probably didn't even sign in at the site office when she appeared 

10 hours ago, ercbreeze said:

I must challenge the Eric meter. It throws out one possible theory and gives it 100%. I won't be relying on that meter for much...lol

13 hours ago, Dejarma said:

where's the video?

I don't think there is a video.

The article said it's some security camera that takes a picture when movement is detected.

So it would just be pictures.

Well...I am certainly no expert on the paranormal but frankly it is pretty clear to me that this is a bridesmaid holding a bouquet of flowers. I do not think it is a bride because she is missing the veil over her face. Had there been at one time a church or chapel on this site?

5 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I must challenge the Eric meter. It throws out one possible theory and gives it 100%. I won't be relying on that meter for much...lol

And yet its still more accurate than yours. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

like that movie :)it was the most spooky, funny and solving a case.

Edited by docyabut2

Its mind bottling

Is it blissful to be so utterly oblivious that absolute proof still wouldnt sway ones delusions,

• 3 weeks later...

You're all funny...

Its called 3d projector. It cost very little and works well. Just saw a demo. Google it

On 8/29/2020 at 4:13 AM, Stiff said:

Probably chlamydia.

Red dress, out late, hum.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

to me these are that all of those affects are recorded , that are a flash backs . You know of  movies  and videos you can rewind ")

Edited by docyabut2

Stiff's post is absolutely on the mark, and thanks to bats for inviting me over..

The profile matches perfectly, and it is in the nature of IR/night vision that it will render colours completely differently in terms of the greyscale result - reds and heat sources will mostly go bright grey thru white...  So, the lady in the falsely-white dress was in exactly the right place at the same time, in the same pose.  She is the same lady, and there is nothing extra-ordinary in that shot...... :D

I've seen fancily dressed folks in much stranger locations.  Grunge weddings, anyone?  I've photographed brides in beautiful dresses at an industrial wrecking site, abandoned buildings, even on a tuna boat... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1