Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Göbleki Tepe ‘decoded’

Herbert Sanders

More importantly, it’s based on interpretations of 3dimensional vistas on 2dimensional planes. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Orestes_3113 said:

They need to study/research their origins.

And you have discussed your fantasy with qualified Jewish theologians?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Orestes_3113 said:

I don't deal in beliefs I deal in facts. Fact is that their stories are tight to the heavens. That we, they, or anyone else doesnt know about it at this point does not mean that it was ever so... 

If Jasher, although apocryphal, and applies the same method, is credit worthy, then perhaps Jubilees holds merit as well. They are different takes, trying to maintain what was slowly getting lost to cultural amnesia, a fall into ignorance I presume. Or maybe civilization outgrew its necessity.

Now in Jubilees Abraham states:

This text affirms the significance of the heavens above. And the position of Mercury as the first born among the people, while Mars being the first born by birth. The same plays out between Jacob and Esau where Jacob grabs Esau's heel, Jacob tricks Esau into selling his birth right etc. And so too but in opposition where Romulus bests Remus and Remus getting killed (as Christ was) for rebuking Romulus's (Rome's) authority.

Botswana I must agree, the antediluvian world is a mystery but the method holds as it does for prophecies. Past and future.

1) No, you do not.

2) How "delightfully" hypocritical and irrational. First you claim the the Jewish tradition does not know anything about itself, then you quote debatable Jewish sources to "support" your fantasy.

3) At no point in your quoted material are Mercury and Mars specifically mentioned. More fabrications.

4) More confused fluffery.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

I understand what you're saying. My problem is your methodology. You decide what you want the results to be, then cherrypick data to support it. Which isn't actually support.

I can understand this complaint. My answer to this is walk with me. Let us discuss in parallel what happens as the planets cycle, and what is written. You will see how it relates, once you 'get' it I am sure you would find the same results without 'me' having to cherrypick. I would confirm/deny or vice versa, peer review is possible only if the method is truly communicated.

We are not there yet, unfortunately.

That's besides this idea that cormac has already pointed out, it's culturally insensitive at the very least, and grossly irresponsible at worst, to claim ancient cultures got things wrong about themselves. Ultimately, it comes down to a profound lack of respect for your source material, which begs the question of why you'd use it. Not that you /do/, you use something "close enough" -- your words from previous posts -- to make your ideas work.

Close enough, rounding errors I brush off. Do you know the second of your birth? Some things are not instantaneous but more of a process. Beginning and end can be moments apart. This does not discredit the idea simply broadens the parameters through which we should look in order to prevent false negatives.

When it comes to insensitivty... guilty. Might be my cultural upbringing, sometimes too direct for others. However I have great respect for the writing itself as long as it remains truthful. False narratives are a human tragedy.

Also, there's just sort of sniff-test thing. Ultimately, dating of historical events and calendar cycles are matters of convenience (or else every society throughout history would have adopted and used the same one) -- it seems to me everything you suggest is tremendously impractical and inconvenient, defeating the purpose of calendars and being deliberately occult. Calendars also have to be accurate, but your "close enough" attitude means nothing you produce is accurate.

--Jaylemurph

Perhaps... however occultism is real, priesthoods exist. Exoteric/esoteric teachings, new age blabla. I am not trying to prove motive. I am simply noting a recurring method, across time periods and 'different' cultures, although I think they are joined at the hip.

28 minutes ago, President Wearer of Hats said:

Ohh, we’re trotting out the silent majority to support our argument now are we? Well I have it on good authority that unlike us rude sods, the silent majority are silent because they have nothing nice to say about your manipulations of data so therefore say nothing at all.

Silent minority works for me, there are always lurkers.

Edited by Orestes_3113

Those who remain silent are reading.

Yes, they are. And silently expressing their opinions.They do not appear favorable in regards to your fantasy.

Bear in mind that you are establishing a digital record that will be publicly available for quite some time.

Edit: Typo.

Edited by Swede
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Swede said:

I came straight this place :D

24 minutes ago, Swede said:

1) No, you do not.

2) How "delightfully" hypocritical and irrational. First you claim the the Jewish tradition does not know anything about itself, then you quote debatable Jewish sources to "support" your fantasy.

3) At no point in your quoted material are Mercury and Mars specifically mentioned. More fabrications.

4) More confused fluffery.

There are never direct references, only identifiers. They are identified by the method. It is a bit like solving a Sudoku puzzle. You do not need outside sources only fragments within a logical construct to rebuild the construct. Because... logic.

But first you need to accept the challenge by applying said logic or there are only random numbers in squares.

14 minutes ago, Swede said:

Yes, they are. And silently expressing their opinions.They do not appear favorable in regards to your fantasy.

Bear in mind that you are establishing a digital record that will publicly available for quite some time.

And there will be a website, facebook pages and groups, twitter etc. I will simply increase the scope.of the project.

Already happening.

Edited by Orestes_3113

11 minutes ago, Orestes_3113 said:

I came straight this place :D

There are never direct references, only identifiers. They are identified by the method.

And there will be a website, facebook pages and groups, twitter etc. I will simply increase the scope.of the project.

Already happening.

1) Fail.

2) More fabrication.

3) Thus, my point. Your fantasy, as well exposed on these pages, will be available to the poor souls who may wish to further inquire into your hucksterism.

Edit: Sentence structure.

Edited by Swede
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Swede said:

1) Fail.

2) More fabrication.

3) Thus, my point. Your fantasy, as well exposed on these pages, will be available to the poor souls who may wish to further inquire into your hucksterism.

Edit: Sentence structure.

"That is for the future to decide."

Said the huckster to the sadducee

:innocent:

Edited by Orestes_3113

11 minutes ago, Orestes_3113 said:

That is for the future to decide.

No, you’ve shown enough incompetence for us to decide now. And the majority opinion is that your fantasy is untenable as well as insulting to an entire religion and culture. 

cormac

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Swede said:

What would he know btw? Sometime what you know can hinder you in accepting what is obvious. This is why newcomers in market often have the edge.

Those who are set in their ways are heavily invested.

The Jews would want to protect their 'ethnicity', the Christians their godhead Jesus, the atheists would want none of it for obvious reasons, new agers don't welcome it as it dispells the power of astrology. The Islamic branch would shake on its foundations. Eastern philosophies are cornered as they have no answer for the proper way in the same way as the new agers... you cannot stop what is coming.

Basically what I am stating, if true, would rebuke all and have everyone riled up.

And this is what I see here.

Edited by Orestes_3113

1 minute ago, cormac mac airt said:

No, you’ve shown enough incompetence for us to decide now. And the majority opinion is that your fantasy is untenable as well as insulting to an entire religion and culture. 

cormac

It is far worse...

4 minutes ago, Orestes_3113 said:

The Jews would want to protect their 'ethnicity', the Christians their godhead Jesus, the atheists would want none of it for obvious reasons, new agers don't welcome it as it dispells the power of astrology. The Islamic branch would shake on its foundations. Eastern philosophies are cornered as they have no answer for the proper way.

That's... tarring a /lot/ of people with the same brush. (I'm not saying you're 100% wrong about it -- there will always be reactionaries -- but still...)

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

That's... tarring a /lot/ of people with the same brush. (I'm not saying you're 100% wrong about it -- there will always be reactionaries -- but still...)

--Jaylemurph

We will simply have to see. For me, I'd like to keep it simple, stick with the subject.

More examples? More of the method? More media what would you like to know/see?

Edited by Orestes_3113

2 hours ago, Orestes_3113 said:

We will simply have to see. For me, I'd like to keep it simple, stick with the subject.

More examples? More of the method? More media what would you like to know/see?

Something verifiable? And, before you say it “I’ve used my method to prove my method” isn’t verifiable.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Orestes_3113 said:

Who is Ophiochus? (in this context)

Answer these and I will consider you to have done your research. Show the images to prove me wrong.

A constellation that was not a part of any civilization's sky map until after 5 AD, which proves that your ideas aren't correct. 

If they were correct, then the maps of the sky from early times would be consistent with your imagined evidence.  But none of them are consistent and none of them match your construction. 

Not here at Dendera:

Circular-Egyptian-Mythology.jpg

Not anywhere in Mesopotamia (scholarly PDF from https://webspace.science.uu.nl/~gent0113/hovo/downloads/origin_constellations.pdf  Source is Rogers, John H. "Origins of the ancient constellations: I. The Mesopotamian traditions." Journal of the British Astronomical Association 108 (1998): 9-28.

And none of those match the Gobekli Tepi pillars.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

8 hours ago, Kenemet said:

A constellation that was not a part of any civilization's sky map until after 5 AD, which proves that your ideas aren't correct. 

If they were correct, then the maps of the sky from early times would be consistent with your imagined evidence.  But none of them are consistent and none of them match your construction. 

Not here at Dendera:

Circular-Egyptian-Mythology.jpg

Not anywhere in Mesopotamia (scholarly PDF from https://webspace.science.uu.nl/~gent0113/hovo/downloads/origin_constellations.pdf  Source is Rogers, John H. "Origins of the ancient constellations: I. The Mesopotamian traditions." Journal of the British Astronomical Association 108 (1998): 9-28.

And none of those match the Gobekli Tepi pillars.

Babylon

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Orestes_3113 said:

Babylon

... Where he sat down
And there he wept 
When he remembered Zion
But the wicked carried us away in captivity
Required from us a song
How can we sing King Alpha song in a strange land?
'Cause the wicked carried us away in captivity
Required from us a song
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, President Wearer of Hats said:
... Where he sat down
And there he wept 
When he remembered Zion
But the wicked carried us away in captivity
Required from us a song
Required from us a song

So let the words of our mouth
And the meditation of our heart
Be acceptable in Thy sight, oh Far I

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Orestes_3113 said:

Sing it again!
We've got to sing it together
We've got to shout it together
By the rivers of Babylon
Where we sat down
And there we wept
When we remembered Zion
Oh, the wicked carried us away in captivity
Required from us a song
How can we sing King Alpha's song in a strange land? 
Required from us a song
How can we sing King Alpha's song in a strange land? 
Sing it, sing it, sing it 
We've got to sing it, brother 
We've got to sing it, sister
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Orestes_3113 said:

Babylon

Might I respectfully observe you have a certain handicap when it comes to communication and presentation?

That reply, for example, lacked the details required for the casual reader to draw many links between it and Kenemet's post (to which you were presumably responding).

Few of us have the wisdom or training to interpret all the star/planet chart images you post.  (See?  I don't even know what to call them.)  If I were in your position, trying to explain a complex idea to a sceptical audience, I would make a much greater effort to explain myself.  For instance, you could lay out your findings to present patterns more clearly, such as below:

‘Event’

Source

Date

Source

Planets and stars and stuff

Frequency of alignment

Interpretation / Conclusion

Creation

Genesis

chp 1

22nd Oct, 4004 BC

(6 pm)

Bishop Ussher, 1648

Aligned to form a smiley face in Sagittarius with Mercury and Mars as the eyes ‘looking onto Creation’

Never happened before or since so it must be really special

The people at the time were so overawed by this spectacle that they forgot all their previous history and started a fresh one involving a garden and a talking snake.

ditto

ditto

22nd Oct, 3929 BC

(6 pm)

John Lightfoot, 1643

Nothing really special

N/A

Lightfoot was STOOPID and a complete DUNCE.  I mean – how could anyone be SO wrong and still expect to be taken seriously?

No events and no celestial alignments happened for the next 130 years

Seth born

Genesis

chp 5

3rd May,  3874 BC

(10.30 pm)

Genesis    chp 5, astronomical software

Partial eclipse of the moon visible in parts of Tasmania

Once every 220 years

• The moon is Eve. 
  • The eclipse indicates suffering childbirth
  • The location (southern hemisphere) indicates – it’s a boy!  Named Seth.

Enosh born

Genesis

chp 5

19th Aug, 3769 BC

(2.35 am)

Mars aligns with Tatooine in the Third Quadrant between Betelgeuse and Procyon

Once every six million and four years

• Tatooine is Enosh’s mum. 
  • The alignment is visible everywhere, indicating suffering childbirth
  • The location (btwn B and P) indicates – it’s a boy!  Named Enosh.

etc. for 60 000 rows 

We could then read your whole analysis in one easy format and perhaps then see your insights more clearly.

p.s. I don't know if you've noticed, but I don't think President Hats is taking you all that seriously.  (And I don't think he's really a President either.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tom1200 said:

Might I respectfully observe you have a certain handicap when it comes to communication and presentation?

That reply, for example, lacked the details required for the casual reader to draw many links between it and Kenemet's post (to which you were presumably responding).

Few of us have the wisdom or training to interpret all the star/planet chart images you post.  (See?  I don't even know what to call them.)  If I were in your position, trying to explain a complex idea to a sceptical audience, I would make a much greater effort to explain myself.  For instance, you could lay out your findings to present patterns more clearly, such as below:

‘Event’

Source

Date

Source

Planets and stars and stuff

Frequency of alignment

Interpretation / Conclusion

Creation

Genesis

chp 1

22nd Oct, 4004 BC

(6 pm)

Bishop Ussher, 1648

Aligned to form a smiley face in Sagittarius with Mercury and Mars as the eyes ‘looking onto Creation’

Never happened before or since so it must be really special

The people at the time were so overawed by this spectacle that they forgot all their previous history and started a fresh one involving a garden and a talking snake.

ditto

ditto

22nd Oct, 3929 BC

(6 pm)

John Lightfoot, 1643

Nothing really special

N/A

Lightfoot was STOOPID and a complete DUNCE.  I mean – how could anyone be SO wrong and still expect to be taken seriously?

No events and no celestial alignments happened for the next 130 years

Seth born

Genesis

chp 5

3rd May,  3874 BC

(10.30 pm)

Partial eclipse of the moon visible in parts of Tasmania

Once every 220 years

• The moon is Eve. 
  • The eclipse indicates suffering childbirth
  • The location (southern hemisphere) indicates – it’s a boy!  Named Seth.

Enosh born

Genesis

chp 5

19th Aug, 3769 BC

(2.35 am)

Mars aligns with Tatooine in the Third Quadrant between Betelgeuse and Procyon

Once every six million and four years

• Tatooine is Enosh’s mum. 
  • The alignment is visible everywhere, indicating suffering childbirth
  • The location (btwn B and P) indicates – it’s a boy!  Named Enosh.

etc. for 60 000 rows 

We could then read your whole analysis in one easy format and perhaps then see your insights more clearly.

p.s. I don't know if you've noticed, but I don't think President Hats is taking you all that seriously.  (And I don't think he's really a President either.)

Thank you. Great effort. Bear with me I will do another few dumps of 'random' charts then I will pull it all together in such fashion. Sometime from the skirmishes here I get good insights, 'keeps me sharp'; from a broad perspective (I think of this as a long term project) I am still in discovery. 

Yeah I know some don't take me seriously and in return I reply in jest. 

Edited by Orestes_3113
  • Thanks 1

@Tom1200

Not exactly the table form but here are some side by sides

in 3899 BCE "God" "created" Adam & Eve...

141608408_453763459329086_58161997683561

What you need to focus on is the solar eclipse in Leo, near Regulus, sign of the King.

Genesis 5:3

And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth:

3899 BCE + 130 years = 3769.

Again we see a solar eclipse near Regulus! 130 years apart. This is hardly random...

143745855_457672912271474_22234067371886

Doing the math we can calculate that Jesus was born in 2 BCE (trust me on this). Jesus is a type of Adam, perfect, we can expect him to be born in "his image":

141660158_453763355995763_14998911614925

Again a solar eclipse near, or on top even, of Regulus...

Eclipses are not really rare. There are two eclipse seasons each year but they do not strike the same place in the sky. Here we do not consider visibility from the earth because it is my understanding that these eclipses have been calculated at a later time and not necessarily have been witnessed at said time. This is Babylonian mystery religion at work.

So how impossible is this? You decide. Along with the story of Abraham, 1953 BCE, and all others. I simply trust my eyes ^_^.Having these dates locked you can figure out the other dates of birth.

Genesis-Timeline-from-Adam-to-Abraham-1.

The story of Abraham was visible and the stories about him and his lineage as well, in similar sceneries like the one below:

stellarium-004_-_Copy.jpg

So it seems as if the Bible is a mix of observations and calculations. Perhaps everything before Abraham was a reconstruction attempt, I can only guess.

Edited by Orestes_3113

@Tom1200

Not exactly the table form but here are some side by sides

Something else I noticed. Every time something Holy is mentioned it always concerns the crossing of the Milky Way between Gemini and Taurus (including Auriga and Orion). Whenever something unholy is presented it is at the crossing between Scorpio and Sagittarius (including Ophiuchus). Like at the birth of Enos 105 years after Seth.

143839857_457718475600251_54545437500094

Why is this? Well 

Genesis 4:26 reads:

26 And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the Lord.

To call upon the name of the Lord is a form of idolatry which is explained here: https://www.therain.org/appendixes/app21.html

Now what we see at the birth of Enos is a solar eclipse on the negative side, and Mercury "the conjuror", "Mocker", "Magician" but in positive light the "Rebuker" or "Prophet" sits in the middle of it all, at the feet of the Dragon. Yes Ophiuchus is the Dragon. His form has been seen in the vision of Daniel as well when the woman (Virgo) gave birth to the son of Man (Mars). And that old dragon drew a third of all stars. The signal of the 1290 year prophecy that will last until  2040 CE, in about 19.5 years... Basically from a Biblical stand point we have entered into the end times. Whatever that may mean.

141097057_453763452662420_57373868537196

Revelations 12:1-4 

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

The red dragon, or fierce dragon is the description of Mušḫuššu, servant of Enki. who was subdued by Marduk. Basically a Dragon for a pet or "how to train your dragon" by Marduk (Jupiter). 

The form mušḫuššu is the Akkadian nominative of Sumerian: MUŠ.ḪUS, 'reddish snake', sometimes also translated as 'fierce snake'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mušḫuššu

qIG1q4tSHBXzGBklALNy4_0Xh-nFLQTyxLBU-WYD6uA8rJtq81-8EnJTBksossWijyz9LR-aOmwTOH6_XXl6c_d-h0OhU-WZRlOgZg7xYjMwnH_OnakuzHyeDgGfF6y-e7ax

• The topic was locked