Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Göbleki Tepe ‘decoded’

Herbert Sanders

2 hours ago, Orestes_3113 said:

No what I mean is if you are riding a bike for example you experience the velocity at which you are going, you adjust. So too with this you learn how to operate the software, know what to look for. You know computers and stuff, learning a new skill.

Wut? You are making up a whole new story here haha. A hands on a wheel might spin on a disc but they do not create hours, nor do they dictate when the sun goes up or down. Somehow my watch tells me what time it is... in short, tool!

GT I find interesting as it seems that the carvings are astronomical in design. Of course there are no manuals to these pillars but by simply observing the engravings you can see what was meant.

More blabla. Science is also applying logic to confined areas... 

Nope, just showing how irrelevant you are to the discussion of Jewish myths, legends and history. There's no reason to take you seriously. 

cormac

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Orestes_3113 said:

It is a language. Much like you know how to write. This time the letter "x" means this...

Yeah or an ark that was my first impression but then I remembered that Capricorn is often seen as a mountain. And the month is indeed the month that the Ark landed Ararat and so it could be both in this case.

Mercury is always the protagonist for God, Mars always the son of Man (hierarchy). Hard to put a philosopher on the throne...

You routinely utilize eclipses. There is an Aramaic word for eclipse. Why does this word not appear in any of your Masoretic quotes?

https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/wtd/e/eclipse.html

Note also the timeline associated with the birth of Joshua ben Joseph (Jesus) at the end of the article. You are wrong again.

Furthermore, you have yet to credibly justify the utilization of Stellarium viewing points such as Botswana, which is ~22S, as opposed to, for example Israel, which is located at ~31o 30' N. Given that Stellarium has > 20,000 viewing points, a number of which are in close proximity to the geographical area in question, one wonders why you are not utilizing these latter viewing points.

Given the noted hemispherical differential, axial tilt/rotation, and available horizons, one wonders how many of your fantasy events were even visible to the parties in question.

Edit: Typo, clarification.

Edited by Swede
  • Like 6

6 minutes ago, Orestes_3113 said:

It is a language. Much like you know how to write. This time the letter "x" means this...

Yeah or an ark (boat) that was my first impression but then I remembered that Capricorn is often seen as a mountain. And the month is indeed the month that the Ark landed Ararat and so it could be both in this case.

Mercury is always the protagonist for God, Mars always the son of Man (hierarchy). Hard to put a philosopher on the throne...

As to why? or how it works... beats me. At taps into astrology on a meta level. Generations instead of individuals.

But more importantly is the distinction between who is righteous and who is not. The essence of man to see through someone i guess. 

Remember the tower of Babylon... the whole word spoke one language... perhaps this is that language. If so then you wouldn't need much records. You don't over explain the obvious.

Languages have rules.  Your constructions don't.  If it were a language you would be able to take any random section, e.g. 

"In the six and twentieth year of Asa, king of Juda, Ela, the son of Baasa, reigned over Israel, in Thersa, two years. And his servant Zambri, who was captain of half the horsemen, rebelled against him: now Ela was drinking in Thersa, and drunk in the house of Arsa, the governor of Thersa. And Zambri rushing in, struck him, and slew him, in the seven and twentieth year of Asa, king of Juda and he reigned in his stead. And when he was king, and sat upon his throne, he slew all the house of Baasa, and he left not one thereof to pi$$ against a wall and all his kinsfolks and friends."

and decode it to tell me the date this relates to.  Because if it is a language Asa will be Mars, Juda - Pisces, Ela - Saturn, etc.  And captain of horsemen would be one thing, but why only half?  That must mean something else.  It's horribly, stupidly, complicated, and all it's supposed to achieve is to code for "We had another eclipse.  Much like the thousand other ones."?

Meanwhile elsewhere: astrology is nonsense.  It doesn't work.  It doesn't happen.  It's meaningless bunkum for credulous fools.  It isn't real.  It's silly, illogical, pointless nonsense.  It doesn't work.

And as for the Tower of Babel... 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Swede said:

You routinely utilize eclipses. There is an Aramaic word for eclipse. Why does this word not appear in any of your Masoretic quotes?

Because it is written in a different form. Through astrotheology. First rule is, we don't talk about the luminaries (but secretly we do).

19 minutes ago, Swede said:

https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/wtd/e/eclipse.html

Note also the timeline associated with the birth of Joshua ben Joseph (Jesus) at the end of the article. You are wrong again.

That article is wrong, I posted about it before:

https://orestes-3113.medium.com/astrotheology-in-the-gospel-4a6257ef30b3

" The lunar eclipse before Herod’s death was on the 29th of December, 1 BCE (0)."

Also:

tempFileForShare_20201225-005044.jpg

20 minutes ago, Swede said:

Furthermore, you have yet to credibly justify the utilization of Stellarium viewing points such as Botswana, which is ~22S, as opposed to, for example Israel, which is located at ~31o 30' N. Given that Stellarium has > 20,000 viewing points, a number of which are in close proximity to the geographical area in question, one wonders why you are utilizing these latter viewing points.

Justification is antedating. I mentioned time and time again that these eclipses can only have been calculated, not witnessed (when it comes to the antediluvian lineage). Perhaps using a mechanized aid like the Antikythera Mechanism. Botswana and other far away eclipses make it simply impossible to have been witnessed. Nonetheless the pattern is there.

22 minutes ago, Swede said:

Given the noted hemispherical differential, axial rotation, and available horizons, one wonders how many of your fantasy events were even visible to the parties in question.

Many were not. I am not saying that they are. Not the point.

17 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

Languages have rules.  Your constructions don't.  If it were a language you would be able to take any random section, e.g.

Yes there are rules.

but they differ from myth to myth. Depending on the myth you need to reidentify the parties. But this is easy because the structure of the story is always the same, so it is easy to pinpoint them. Although the antediluvian world doesn't allow it as there is too little detail. Simply a string of names and years.

20 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

and decode it to tell me the date this relates to.  Because if it is a language Asa will be Mars, Juda - Pisces, Ela - Saturn, etc.  And captain of horsemen would be one thing, but why only half?  That must mean something else.  It's horribly, stupidly, complicated, and all it's supposed to achieve is to code for "We had another eclipse.  Much like the thousand other ones."?

No it is not about just another eclipse. It builds a platform for theology consistent to the rules of the planets (God's) it is for doctrine. This is not some weak story, this is the build up to something great. In their eyes.

22 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

Meanwhile elsewhere: astrology is nonsense.  It doesn't work.  It doesn't happen.  It's meaningless bunkum for credulous fools.  It isn't real.  It's silly, illogical, pointless nonsense.  It doesn't work.

I agree on astrology but this is not that. This is not about fortunetelling as the internal discussion of Abraham disclosed, he left it in the Lord's hands. So then what is this? It provides justification for faith. Without creating idols. Basically it says this is some form of matrix where it is best to live a good life. God's rule (not astrology) but still they seem to create a beat to which society moves. Could be that there are people directing society to a beat that they perceive (then this is not supernatural, simply highly disciplined). Or perhaps there an internal timer within society. Like the rate of growth of a tree, so too the maturation of society like fungi. Again nothing hocus pocus. We simply know too little.

28 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

And as for the Tower of Babel... 

Patterns though...

5 minutes ago, Orestes_3113 said:

I agree on astrology but this is not that. This is not about fortunetelling as the internal discussion of Abraham disclosed, he left it in the Lord's hands. So then what is this? It provides justification for faith. Without creating idols. Basically it says this is some form of matrix where it is best to live a good life. God's rule (not astrology) but still they seem to create a beat to which society moves. Could be that there are people directing society to a beat that they perceive (then this is not supernatural, simply highly disciplined). Or perhaps there an internal timer within society. Like the rate of growth of a tree, so too the maturation of society like fungi. Again nothing hocus pocus. We simply know too little.

Sorry.  You have FAILED the Turing Test.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

Sorry.  You have FAILED the Turing Test.

Dude, anyone who says “to understand my ideas you need to abandon common sense” isn’t attempting to pass as intelligent.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

On 1/28/2021 at 9:08 AM, Tom1200 said:

(I've shrunk your images because they don't mean a great deal to me.  I'm not disparaging them - it's just that I can better interpret what is written.)

Okay - assuming you're correct and there were no other solar eclipses in Leo near Regulus between 3899 BC and 3769 BC - I still need to know:

1. Were there solar eclipses in Leo near Regulus in 3664 BC, 3574 BC, 3504 BC, 3439 BC, 3277 BC, 3212 BC, 3025 BC, 2843 BC and 2343 BC (Gen 5:6, 5:9, 5:12, 5:15, 5:18, 5:21, 5:25, 5:28, 5:32)?  If so I'd agree you've established a pattern.  Without them all you have is a coincidence.  If your theory is correct, and the Bible encodes eclipses and stuff, then all these verses should relate to similar events.

Since eclipses are predictable and regular, they happen in the same spot every 375 years. https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/how-often-solar-eclipse.html 

They occur in the same longitude on a close date (within a month) every 54 years-ish https://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEsaros/SEperiodicity.html#section104

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, Kenemet said:

Since eclipses are predictable and regular, they happen in the same spot every 375 years. https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/how-often-solar-eclipse.html 

They occur in the same longitude on a close date (within a month) every 54 years-ish https://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEsaros/SEperiodicity.html#section104

You are concerned with topographics for the antediluvian world. Let it go.

It is about nodal precession. Which takes 18.6 years. Cut in half for eclipse seasons. Meaning it takes about 9.3 years for solar eclipses to reoccur at the same space along the ecliptic

The period of the lunar nodal precession is defined as the time it takes the ascending node to move through 360° relative to the vernal equinox (autumnal equinox in Southern Hemisphere). It is about 18.6 years and the direction of motion is westward, i.e. in the direction opposite to the Earth's orbit around the Sun if seen from the celestial north. 

As a result of this nodal precession, the time for the Sun to return to the same lunar node, the eclipse year, is about 18.6377 days shorter than a sidereal year. The number of solar orbits (years) during one lunar nodal precession period equals the period of orbit (one year) divided by this difference, minus one: 365.2422/18.6377 − 1.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_precession

Example: from Adam to Seth is 130/18.556=7.006 lunar nodal precessions.

Edited by Orestes_3113

So if the story is mythologised astronomical observation - why exactly does that particular observation matter enough to be mythologised?

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, President Wearer of Hats said:

So if the story is mythologised astronomical observation - why exactly does that particular observation matter enough to be mythologised?

Perhaps by say 300 BCE (just to name a year, think antikythera) they had a story but needed some filler dates. The antediluvian story is very thin.

The flood itself is richer and everything after Abraham. From Abraham onwards the constraint of visibility applies.

So as to why these eclipses? I think they were selected in order to give credence to what was already present which was a half assed story. 

• Confused 2

11 minutes ago, Orestes_3113 said:

Perhaps by say 300 BCE (just to name a year, think antikythera) they had a story but needed some filler dates. The antediluvian story is very thin.

The flood itself is richer and everything after Abraham. From Abraham onwards the constraint of visibility applies.

So as to why these eclipses? I think they were selected in order to give credence to what was already present which was a half assed story. 

So..... they added stuff about eclipses to sex up a story?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, President Wearer of Hats said:

Basically. Provide context and legitimacy from within a set of constraints as to not "break" the overall theme, which goal it is to teach how the God(s) rule.

12 minutes ago, President Wearer of Hats said:

I THINK I'm getting the hang of this...  First you need about 10 units of alcohol inside you, to relax the conscious mind's stubborn grip on plausibility.  (If all you're going to do is think about this you're good to go!  But if you're planning to write stuff down some THC in your system will help switch off that annoying instinct to make sense and be understood.)

1. For thousands of years the stories of the Bible were passed down orally.  These were mostly lists of kings and their reigns - a valiant effort at preserving a people's cultural heritage.
  2. Having said that, lots of the kings didn't do interesting things.  (Like Presidents and Prime Ministers we can't quite remember - even recent ones.  (John Major?))  So the storytellers were forced to elaborate and make up exciting stuff, because not everyone wanted to hear about Nabuchodonosor's ingrowing toenails.
  3. Knowing about eclipses, asterisms, precession and other brainy stuff, they worked key astronomical dates into the narrative.  So where there was a big gap, say from 1480 BC to 1440 BC, they made up mystical stuff like a bloke called Abraham.  (Because in 1462 BC Virgo was in Leo or Leo in Krypton or something like that.)
  4. And these were great stories, with blood and death and sex and fights on top of trains.  And the crowds were thrilled, and called for more blood and sex, but what's a train?
  5. Or maybe there really was an Abraham, born round about that time.  Or maybe several.  4000 years later it's quite hard to know for sure.
  6. And Lo! all was good, because each storyteller knew only his teacher's stories, plus the bits he added himself.
  7. But round about 10.15 am on March 6th 66 BC the Romans invaded, bringing civilisation and slaughter and - most importantly - fountain pens.
  8. Suddenly there was an urgent demand to write down all this bible stuff before all the storytellers got too civilised by Roman gladii.
  9. When the first written Bible was brought before the Elders they looked at it and thought - actually, this doesn't really make much sense.  Take this part for instance - did the animals enter the ark two by two or seven at a time?  It can't be both.  I mean - how hard can it be to count bl00dy giraffes?  Just look for the bl00dy necks - are there two or seven?
  10. But they kept it all, for no one could discern fact from fiction, history from mythology.  And it was a right mess, but it was their mess, and they loved it.
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

For thousands of years the stories of the Bible were passed down orally.  These were mostly lists of kings and their reigns - a valiant effort at preserving a people's cultural heritage.

Correct

5 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

Having said that, lots of the kings didn't do interesting things.  (Like Presidents and Prime Ministers we can't quite remember - even recent ones.  (John Major?))  So the storytellers were forced to elaborate and make up exciting stuff, because not everyone wanted to hear about Nabuchodonosor's ingrowing toenails.

No not forced, preferred. Idealized history in concordance with 'the Law' holds more weight than actual history. It is the platform for theology.

6 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

Knowing about eclipses, asterisms, precession and other brainy stuff, they worked key astronomical dates into the narrative.  So where there was a big gap, say from 1480 BC to 1440 BC, they made up mystical stuff like a bloke called Abraham.  (Because in 1462 BC Virgo was in Leo or Leo in Krypton or something like that.)

1448 would be Moses... But yeah they spliced in some idealized history as an overlay on top of what actual history would have been. Much like the victors are able to write history after a war. God always wins...

8 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

And these were great stories, with blood and death and sex and fights on top of trains.  And the crowds were thrilled, and called for more blood and sex, but what's a train?

More importantly they follow a pattern, the pattern of the stars. In the end all are bad, or worse. Only God, or his servants up to a point, is good in these stories. But again they follow the pattern of the stars.

9 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

Or maybe there really was an Abraham, born round about that time.  Or maybe several.  4000 years later it's quite hard to know for sure.

Doesn't matter. There was 1 pertaining to the conjunction happened on the 27th of February 1953, that is all that matters. There could be a myriad of others but they would not fit the continuation pattern.

10 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

And Lo! all was good, because each storyteller knew only his teacher's stories, plus the bits he added himself.

As long as we abide by the rules the structure remains intact. We could write a good story ourselves if we wanted to.

11 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

But round about 10.15 am on March 6th 66 BC the Romans invaded, bringing civilisation and slaughter and - most importantly - fountain pens.

I find it interesting that most of it has to do with calendars. Caesar brought his calendar at a major conjunction not too dissimilar from the one we might witness in 2040 CE. And from Caesar/Christ onwards we have our modern reckoning. Calibrated to a great galactic vernal "equinox". Between Aries and Pisces to kick off a new age. No need for stories anymore we got this. An immutable, transparent calendar system at 0-point calibration. Simply count.

15 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

Suddenly there was an urgent demand to write down all this bible stuff before all the storytellers got too civilised by Roman gladii.

Well if you were to look at it from a yuga perspective. Kali yuga started in ~540 BCE (by my reckoning) having it's midpoint in ~750 CE and ending in ~2040 CE so from that perspective things were about to get lost to ignorance.

20 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

When the first written Bible was brought before the Elders they looked at it and thought - actually, this doesn't really make much sense.  Take this part for instance - did the animals enter the ark two by two or seven at a time?  It can't be both.  I mean - how hard can it be to count bl00dy giraffes?  Just look for the bl00dy necks - are there two or seven?

These are simply calls to action imo, 2's, 7's, 12's - Duality, 7 Luminaries, 12 Houses. Reader pay attention you need to look up! 7 hills...

22 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

But they kept it all, for no one could discern fact from fiction, history from mythology.  And it was a right mess, but it was their mess, and they loved it.

I'm lovin' it.

On 1/28/2021 at 11:45 PM, Orestes_3113 said:

Genesis 5:18

144105205_457910328914399_27213526595391

Admittedly this is a weaker link so I am going all out on it. Enoch is an oddball. The year consists of 4 solar eclipses and 2 lunar eclipses (blood moons). So you could pick what you want...

The year is firmly set by genealogy through Jared and his son Methuselah in connection to the flood which is established at 2243 BCE.

Now there are things to be said about Enoch. 

He walked with God:

He did not die but was taken:

Typically speaking you could say he was dead in Christ. Dead, entombed, laid in a cave... this is all Piscean (think Lupercal). Now when you are dead in Christ the idea is that God fights the battles, you simply have to remain true. And if you remain true then who can make war with God?

Daniel 8 speaks of a he goat that came from the west on the face of the whole earth.... this he goat is a great asterism which I have described here:

https://orestes-3113.medium.com/göbleki-tepe-decoded-comparing-the-bull-relief-8a6cf8399581

1*Qo6lpMF9lDzpdxZMwAM_Bw.jpeg

1*hJ4qES4mRm2_dbT5El82gw.png

But yeah, Enoch... oddball. 

So Enoch walked with God and did not die but was taken. Taken where? To God's place? Could it be something like Mount Ararat...?

Enoch was "born" in 3278 BCE and lived to be 365 years (another hint of solar cycles here right here).

Interestingly his "taken up" in 2913 BCE and the flood in 2243 is 670 years apart. 670 / 18.556 (remember the lunar nodal cycles) = 36.11, this means that indeed his disappearance could indeed be signified by an eclipse in Capricorn. Foreshadowing Noah being saved from destruction in the flood. Noah didn't die, Enoch didn't die... See how this works?

Enoch taken up by God...

144258034_458843068821125_42281657279607

Flood + ark at Mount Ararat...

144205788_458427912195974_42910243103041

And so the end of Enoch's life is more significant than his birth, which was too loose of a connection I admit.

Edited by Orestes_3113

25 minutes ago, Orestes_3113 said:

So Enoch walked with God and did not die but was taken. Taken where? To God's place? Could it be something like Mount Ararat...?

Enoch was "born" in 3278 BCE and lived to be 365 years (another hint of solar cycles here right here).

Interestingly his "taken up" in 2913 BCE and the flood in 2243 is 670 years apart. 670 / 18.556 (remember the lunar nodal cycles) = 36.11, this means that indeed his disappearance could indeed be signified by an eclipse in Capricorn. Foreshadowing Noah being saved from destruction in the flood. Noah didn't die, Enoch didn't die... See how this works?

Enoch taken up by God...

144258034_458843068821125_42281657279607

Flood + ark at Mount Ararat...

144205788_458427912195974_42910243103041

And so the end of Enoch's life is more significant than his birth, which was too loose of a connection I admit.

Adam lived to be 930 years... 930 / 18.556= 50.119

July 6th, 3899 BCE
Genesis 5:1-2

1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

144393241_458334615538637_59164472352667

July 13th, 2969 BCE
Genesis 5:4-5

4 And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:
5 And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.

144334306_458865975485501_54849291133457

Yay another coincidence :sk

1 minute ago, Orestes_3113 said:

Adam lived to be 930 years... 930 / 18.556= 50.119

144393241_458334615538637_59164472352667

144334306_458865975485501_54849291133457

Yay another coincidence :sk

Seth lived to be 912 years... 912/18.556=49.148

July 8th, 3769 BCE
Genesis 5:3

3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth:

143745855_457672912271474_22234067371886

July 5th, 2857 BCE
Genesis 5:8

8 And all the days of Seth were nine hundred and twelve years: and he died.

143984615_458873088818123_66606151416456

And another for Seth, who was born in the image of Adam... yeah this is just me making this stuff up...

There IS as pattern and it is IMPOSSIBLE for it to be mere coincidence, or you are really dense and increasingly more so.

Remember Enos was like Enoch was a bit odd. It broke tradition with the Regulus eclipses. Instead they were going after idols... aka falling for the dragon.

November 12th, 3664 BCE
Genesis 5:6
6 And Seth lived an hundred and five years, and begat Enos:

Genesis 4:26
26 And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the Lord.

143920108_458303735541725_15484420317329

Enos lived to be 905... 905/18.556=48.771 which means we will not have a fit for Sagittarius. However Ophiuchus the red or "fierce" dragon is big and extents from Sagittarius all the way until Libra.

September 29th, 2759 BCE
Genesis 5:11

11 And all the days of Enos were nine hundred and five years: and he died.

143965282_458887738816658_45362011456126

When Enos dies we have a major stellium involving 4 planets plus a solar eclipse in the middle of Libra. This is quite rare!.

Also when we compare the story of idolatry and sync it up with the birth of Noah, which is the antithesis of all this, then we get a nice picture.

September 27th, 2843 BCE
Genesis 5:28-29

28 And Lamech lived an hundred eighty and two years, and begat a son:
29 And he called his name Noah, saying, This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the Lord hath cursed.

143745850_457862018919230_28323128983798

More on Noah later. For now I simply want to note the coincidence of the life in an age of Idolatry for Enos which overlaps the birth of Noah, which also has the Libra, aka judgement, connotation.

12 hours ago, Orestes_3113 said:

You are concerned with topographics for the antediluvian world. Let it go.

It is about nodal precession. Which takes 18.6 years. Cut in half for eclipse seasons. Meaning it takes about 9.3 years for solar eclipses to reoccur at the same space along the ecliptic

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_precession

Example: from Adam to Seth is 130/18.556=7.006 lunar nodal precessions.

You're contradicting yourself... again.  

The question asked was about solar eclipses in Regulus.  The two cycles I linked shows how common they are and how commonly they can be seen in the Middle East (the place you're trying to kit bash mythologies in).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

You're contradicting yourself... again.  

The question asked was about solar eclipses in Regulus.  The two cycles I linked shows how common they are and how commonly they can be seen in the Middle East (the place you're trying to kit bash mythologies in).

Not relevant when you calculate from say 300 BCE and are at a random place on the earth. All that matters are the eclipse years.

• Confused 2

21 hours ago, Orestes_3113 said:

Because it is written in a different form. Through astrotheology. First rule is, we don't talk about the luminaries (but secretly we do).

That article is wrong, I posted about it before:

https://orestes-3113.medium.com/astrotheology-in-the-gospel-4a6257ef30b3

Justification is antedating. I mentioned time and time again that these eclipses can only have been calculated, not witnessed (when it comes to the antediluvian lineage). Perhaps using a mechanized aid like the Antikythera Mechanism. Botswana and other far away eclipses make it simply impossible to have been witnessed. Nonetheless the pattern is there.

Many were not. I am not saying that they are. Not the point.

1) On what authority do you base this statement? And who is “we”. Yet more fabrication.

2) Given your record of fabrication, citing yourself is hardly a credible reference. Watson’s historical data transcends your fantasies.

3, 4) So you admit that many (most?) of your band-width-wasting images are fraudulent in regards to the relevant cultures and geographical areas. Since this is the case, how could invisible astronomical events be incorporated into their mythology/history? And why would they? Furthermore, without recording observations, how could an accurate calculation base be established?

In addition, you have yet to credibly demonstrate that the relevant cultures even engaged in such practices in general.

Fabrication and fraud. Your record grows.

• Thanks 1

On 9/10/2020 at 4:10 AM, Nobu said:

If this has been posted; I apologize.

What is the most popular theory currently on why this site was buried?

thanks

The only ones who claim to have a connection with Göbekli Tepe are the Yezidis. Maybe they could tell us.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Swede said:

1) On what authority do you base this statement? And who is “we”. Yet more fabrication.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcOMdB60SaF0kNohKKI-I

17 minutes ago, Swede said:

2) Given your record of fabrication, citing yourself is hardly a credible reference. Watson’s historical data transcends your fantasies.

blabla. check it for yourself. I don't need sources, I only need a computer.

18 minutes ago, Swede said:

3, 4) So you admit that many (most?) of your band-width-wasting images are fraudulent in regards to the relevant cultures and geographical areas. Since this is the case, how could invisible astronomical events be incorporated into their mythology/history? And why would they? Furthermore, without recording observations, how could an accurate calculation base be established?

Again you can calculate them... Why is beyond the scope. What matters is that it has been done, the fingerprints are all over the place. How? simply turn the wheels...

22 minutes ago, Swede said:

In addition, you have yet to credibly demonstrate that the relevant cultures even engaged in such practices in general.

Fabrication and fraud. Your record grows.

Not relevant. All that matters is that a pattern is established.

• The topic was locked