Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Göbleki Tepe ‘decoded’

Herbert Sanders

2 minutes ago, Orestes_3113 said:

That is simply wrong and I am able to prove it.

The Bible gives an exact account of what was observed. We can emulate what was whitnessed with computer software and come with a definitive answer to what they saw. It is what it is. 

The rest of the Bible is consistently logging stellar 'events', Genesis doesnt miss a beat.

You guys lack a mirror. You are only touting your own horn without giving room to someone else. Yet you lack any understanding on the topic. In the end it is all provably wrong what you say, so I'll let you continue.

It is not me who has the ego inflated, it is you.

You don't have to silently gaze and be in awe but you also don't have to burn everything that doesnt fit your paradigm. Be inquisitive, joyous, have a bit of fun with new ideas. See where you can find truth, be patient, let it grow. Finding truth is a process. All this is not much to ask.

Instead you demand the whole body now only to get rid of it as soon as possible. You call yourself a scientist lol. You are not in it for facts you are simply gatekeeping. Shame on you!

If you guys werent so negative the conversation would be much more constructive. Perhaps private demonstrations would have been possible as I am very keen on sharing. Things could have been shown that now simply have to wait because you arent ready.

Who decides, I decide! Why should I subject myself to your terms? Who are you? I am presenting my case as I see fit. You can then whitness it with your scientific lense but it should not have to be mine. Maybe i dreamed it all up although it is actually demonstrably true. Im simply presenting my findings and taking my time.

Are there ways to know what I am saying to be true. Absolutely 100% when I get to OT times, I am simply not there yet due to your reactions.

The Abrahamic traditions are rooted in astronomical observations and evolved into what we would consider astrology, hence astrotheology. Im not saying astrological forecasts here but explaining cultural change by planetary motions. Same as Marduk or Jupiter, the difference is that they ket them be and take the system as a whole and not rely on a single planet. The whole dynamic is of God.

And when I buy a computer I do not get to experiment either, it is a finished product. Reverse engineering however is possible, same with religion. A finished product based on the stars using the same ideas as found at Nabta Playa (4800BCE), Göbleki Tepe (9500BCE), Giza (3000BCE) or even Scotland (600AD). They all match up using the sane technique. Midnight meridian on solstices and equinoxes, this is a very close window, no room for random chance.

I'll keep demonstrating for the people that enjoy reading what I have to say. You simply will be last... and I'd rather have it that you be gone as your minds are fixed.

Orestes

I am asking you questions for clarification because of the types of associations that you are making which to me seem disjointed. You said you don't look at the earth or it's cultures but listen to the stars and yet everything you are using to base your interpretation is from cultures of this earth, can you see a problem here?

jmccr8

• Like 1

Just now, jmccr8 said:

Orestes

I am asking you questions for clarification because of the types of associations that you are making which to me seem disjointed. You said you don't look at the earth or it's cultures but listen to the stars and yet everything you are using to base your interpretation is from cultures of this earth, can you see a problem here?

jmccr8

When you strip the layers from the culture you are left with single reference points. So when is it culture and when is it simply data, you tell me?

Just now, Orestes_3113 said:

When you strip the layers from the culture you are left with single reference points. So when is it culture and when is it simply data, you tell me?

Orestes

Are you implying an earlier culture that still exists secretly and have left a message for themselves for future reference?

jmccr8

7 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Orestes

Are you implying an earlier culture that still exists secretly and have left a message for themselves for future reference?

jmccr8

Another bait question?

Im simply stating that simple techniques have been used forever. Maybe 100 monkies, I don't have all the answers I just look at what has been left to us and compare to the stars.

Added note... the Bible speaks of end times. Basically they fast forwarded by observing the stars at night to see what the sky would look like 2300 years in advance. Don't think this is a secret just lost meanings. Precession was understood by the writing of Daniel which I would think is around 150 BCE based on what he says.

Edited by Orestes_3113

52 minutes ago, Orestes_3113 said:

Another bait question?

Im simply stating that simple techniques have been used forever. Maybe 100 monkies, I don't have all the answers I just look at what has been left to us and compare to the stars.

Added note... the Bible speaks of end times. Basically they fast forwarded by observing the stars at night to see what the sky would look like 2300 years in advance. Don't think this is a secret just lost meanings. Precession was understood by the writing of Daniel which I would think is around 150 BCE based on what he says.

The Revelation according to Paul is “the Return of Optimus Prime” for the Bible, a stunning conclusion involving a truly epic cliffhanger, some really scary smeg going down, LITERSLLY THE ANGEL OF DEATH turning up to kick **** and take names and a surprise return of the hero everyone thought dead, but with new powers.

its not necessarily a prediction of the future though.

Edited by Sir Wearer of Hats
  • Haha 6

5 hours ago, Orestes_3113 said:

Precession was understood by the writing of Daniel which I would think is around 150 BCE based on what he says.

Does that mean that the author of Daniel learnt about it from Hipparchus?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Windowpane said:

Does that mean that the author of Daniel learnt about it from Hipparchus?

Hard to tell. Maybe Hipparchus was an initiate of a mystery school maybe he and the writer of the book of Daniel were the best of buds, or one and the same :rolleyes:.

Whatever may be knowledge is fleeting so who knows what humanity knew at one point or another. We can know that precession was understood as a general concept long before Hipparchus, and then came Hipparchus. What that makes of Daniel I don't know but Daniel is very precise when it comes to the years. The book of Revelation rightly predicts eclipses 2000 years ahead. I see the connection with Hipparchus here, but I wouldnt say he was the first to have understood the concept in general terms.

To explain the Bible in a nutshell it is a 'historic' account of a process of calendar calibration. Much like you would calibrate a thermometer using a freezing and boiling point. The 0 point is of course the cusp between Aries and Pisces and the boiling point is 'the end of times'. This might seem arbitrary but it isn't. Stripped from all further meaning it is simply a tropical overlay on top of a drifting wheel. And so the 'coming of Christ' was expected for a long time perhaps in different terms.

It is nice that Hipparchus was right in time to observe this notion else all of history would have been a fail.

Edited by Orestes_3113

3 hours ago, Orestes_3113 said:

The book of Revelation rightly predicts eclipses 2000 years ahead.

No it doesn't

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 8/31/2020 at 7:57 AM, Orestes_3113 said:

Interestingly the murder of Able by Cain cannot be seen north from upper Egypt. The location must have been between the 1st and 2nd cataract in Upper Egypt in 3800 BCE, or the location is further south or further west., 3800 BCE is fixed. Interestingly this was the period of the A-group in the region: https://oi.uchicago.edu/museum-exhibits/nubia/ancient-nubia-group-3800–3100-bc, nice coincidence. But I am getting ahead of myself... Iwill linger at Göbleki Tepe a bit longer then move towards Egypt as I mentioned before.

What a load of horse-****e since the Jews already have a calendar to which they attach an origin date of circa 3760 BC to. And the location would be placed at the lower Tigris-Euphrates river valley in or near the area of ancient Sumer. While no date is given for how old Adam and Eve were when Cain and Abel were born it can be reasonably assumed an age of approximately 120 years given that Shem was born later when Adam was 130 years old. This would place Cain and Abel's approximate birth date at circa 3640 BC. So already you're at least 160 years off. The chronology would then continue and place the Great Flood in circa 2104 BC when no other ancient civilization was remotely aware they were supposed to be dead by drowning. 

cormac

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just to confirm: you’re the first person in 11,000 years to correctly understand this site, and have done so using information from the most-read book in history that no one else has ever put together. And you’ve done so without any training in astronomy, archaeology, history, anthropology, sociology or any foreign language (and despite showing ample evidence you don’t even know some of those languages you use)... and you’re not a raving egotist? 

I suppose you could be completely divorced from reality...

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Orestes

You do understand that it is a fictional story so how many days is questionable

jmccr8

>>>

That's a rather shallow view of a nearly worldwide story. 
It is an important celestial and eschatological Myth, not a fiction novel about a guy and a boat.

µ

Looking around at the attack mob gathered for this thread, it seems that this forum
has become sadly in-bred,
since becoming a member here in 2008.

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, seasmith said:

Looking around at the attack mob gathered for this thread ...

"Attack mob"?  Is it not permitted, then, to query what evidence there is - or isn't - for the hypotheses being discussed here, without the people asking the questions running the risk of being described as an "attack mob"?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, seasmith said:

>>>

It is an important celestial and eschatological Myth, not a fiction novel about a guy and a boat.

µ

Looking around at the attack mob gathered for this thread, it seems that this forum

Seasmith

You are more than welcome to show any credible research from several scientific branches that validate the story of the flood. However my last decade here not once has anyone that used the bible in the same manner has Orestes ever been able to provide said documentation. What your personal beliefs are are fine but that does not mean that others should not question someone else's perspective.

Most of the questions I ask are for clarification especially when someone makes extraordinary claims and that is not attacking anyone it's how discussions work.

jmccr8

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, seasmith said:

>>>

µ

There’s definitely something in-bred, it’s just not this forum but those who like to pretend they know “what’s REALLY going on”. 

cormac

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Essan said:

No it doesn't

:huh:

44 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

What a load of horse-****e since the Jews already have a calendar to which they attach an origin date of circa 3760 BC to. And the location would be placed at the lower Tigris-Euphrates river valley in or near the area of ancient Sumer. While no date is given for how old Adam and Eve were when Cain and Abel were born it can be reasonably assumed an age of approximately 120 years given that Shem was born later when Adam was 130 years old. This would place Cain and Abel's approximate birth date at circa 3640 BC. So already you're at least 160 years off. The chronology would then continue and place the Great Flood in circa 2104 BC when no other ancient civilization was remotely aware they were supposed to be dead by drowning. 

cormac

That is wrong. You need to start with Abraham 1953 BC and work with that. The birth of Abraham is the single most rare celestial event where all visible planets align within a 5 degree orb in the house of Abraham's father (as per the Book of Jasher, hint the house of Saturn's father, or Uranus is Aquarius, but that is astrology oh my). Therefore the story of Adam and Eve is in 3899 BCE (which you can confirm), Cain and Able 3800 BCE as per the book of Jubilees and you can confirm this all with models. 2243 BCE for the flood, 1448 for Exodus. I can go on and on...

39 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

Just to confirm: you’re the first person in 11,000 years to correctly understand this site, and have done so using information from the most-read book in history that no one else has ever put together. And you’ve done so without any training in astronomy, archaeology, history, anthropology, sociology or any foreign language (and despite showing ample evidence you don’t even know some of those languages you use)... and you’re not a raving egotist? 

I suppose you could be completely divorced from reality...

—Jaylemurph 

I have about 13 years in this material so :P

Edited by Orestes_3113

Now that you are all here let me show you what it would have looked like at the night when Adam and Eve got banished... It was a night of a great conjunction at sunset

Adam_and_Eve_Great_Conjunction_A.png

Just before dawn Adam and Eve got banished

Adam_and_Eve_Banished-A.png

Just so you know a great conjunction (saturn/jupiter) happens like once every 20 years. to have this happen at the correct delta between Abraham for instance. is amazing. but also you see a mars venus conjunction in the east before dawn. then take the rest of the scene as you will. snake, gemini, canis minor etc.

Edited by Orestes_3113

14 minutes ago, Orestes_3113 said:

:huh:

That is wrong. You need to start with Abraham 1953 BC and work with that. The birth of Abraham is the single most rare celestial event where all visible planets align within a 5 degree orb in the house of Abraham's father (as per the Book of Jasher, hint the house of Saturn's father, or Uranus is Aquarius, but that is astrology oh my). Therefore the story of Adam and Eve is in 3899 BCE (which you can confirm), Cain and Able 3800 BCE as per the book of Jubilees and you can confirm this all with models. 2243 BCE for the flood, 1448 for Exodus. I can go on and on...

I have about 13 years in this material so :P

No, I don't. YOU need to start with what the Jews actually believe and NOT your own made up fantasy. 

So you’ve been screwing up for the last 13 years? That’s quite telling, and embarrassing. 

cormac

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

No, I don't. YOU need to start with what the Jews actually believe and NOT your own made up fantasy. 

So you’ve been screwing up for the last 13 years? That’s quite telling, and embarrassing. 

cormac

Why would I start with what the Jews think is their religion?

I want to understand it, and know it. Perhaps they made mistakes in thousands of years of history. We can remedy those now that we have modern computing.

stellarium-011.png

stellarium-012.png

To get an idea of how rare this is:

image.thumb.png.d4828aff4343f43dc53c9a200fc28446.png

Or as in the words of the Book of Jasher (Chapter 8):

1 And it was in the night that Abram was born, that all the servants of Terah, and all the wise men of Nimrod, and his conjurors came and ate and drank in the house of Terah, and they rejoiced with him on that night.

2 And when all the wise men and conjurors went out from the house of Terah, they lifted up their eyes toward heaven that night to look at the stars, and they saw, and behold one very large star came from the east and ran in the heavens, and he swallowed up the four stars from the four sides of the heavens.

3 And all the wise men of the king and his conjurors were astonished at the sight, and the sages understood this matter, and they knew its import.

The significance is that it provides an anchor in time to which you can refer to down the ages. It prevents you from getting lost in time.

Edited by Orestes_3113

19 hours ago, Orestes_3113 said:

Read reply #4. If you don't share the sentiment you can simply leave. Much like a television you can quit following the thread.

But you choose to stay, not only that, you also choose to wrestle. And if not for fun then why do it? I think you are in the wrong place my friend.

Or you do like it, little ego boosts etc :devil:

You would appear to be suffering under some misconceptions.

By your own volition, you chose to present your "speculations" in a public venue. As such, these "speculations" are subject to scrutiny and critique. As you have found, and will continue to find, there are a number of worthy contributors who have a disdain for the promotion of unsupported and/or incorrect information.

Have you actually studied, in detail, some of the technical reports related to the site? If not, you may find the following to be informative:

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Joris_Peters/publication/237785162_Animals_in_the_Symbolic_World_of_Pre-Pottery_Neolithic_Gobekli_Tepe_South-eastern_Turkey_A_Preliminary_Assessment/links/00b4952a819bbd4354000000/Animals-in-the-Symbolic-World-of-Pre-Pottery-Neolithic-Goebekli-Tepe-South-eastern-Turkey-A-Preliminary-Assessment.pdf

https://www.academia.edu/4386577/Establishing_a_Radiocarbon_Sequence_for_Göbekli_Tepe_State_of_Research_and_New_Data

https://exoriente.org/docs/00046.pdf#page=3

https://www.persee.fr/doc/paleo_0153-9345_2000_num_26_1_4697

https://www.exoriente.org/docs/00044.pdf

https://www.exoriente.org/docs/00070.pdf

https://www.exoriente.org/docs/00046.pdf

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/260325619_Gobekli_Tepe_Preliminary_Report_on_the_2012_and_2013_Excavation_Seasons

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Swede said:

You would appear to be suffering under some misconceptions.

By your own volition, you chose to present your "speculations" in a public venue. As such, these "speculations" are subject to scrutiny and critique. As you have found, and will continue to find, there are a number of worthy contributors who have a disdain for the promotion of unsupported and/or incorrect information.

Have you actually studied, in detail, some of the technical reports related to the site? If not, you may find the following to be informative:

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Joris_Peters/publication/237785162_Animals_in_the_Symbolic_World_of_Pre-Pottery_Neolithic_Gobekli_Tepe_South-eastern_Turkey_A_Preliminary_Assessment/links/00b4952a819bbd4354000000/Animals-in-the-Symbolic-World-of-Pre-Pottery-Neolithic-Goebekli-Tepe-South-eastern-Turkey-A-Preliminary-Assessment.pdf

https://www.academia.edu/4386577/Establishing_a_Radiocarbon_Sequence_for_Göbekli_Tepe_State_of_Research_and_New_Data

https://exoriente.org/docs/00046.pdf#page=3

https://www.persee.fr/doc/paleo_0153-9345_2000_num_26_1_4697

https://www.exoriente.org/docs/00044.pdf

https://www.exoriente.org/docs/00070.pdf

https://www.exoriente.org/docs/00046.pdf

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/260325619_Gobekli_Tepe_Preliminary_Report_on_the_2012_and_2013_Excavation_Seasons.

Thank you for the links ill look into it in due time see if I can cherry pick some material for my theories...

13 minutes ago, Orestes_3113 said:

Why would I start with what the Jews think is their religion?

I want to understand it, and know it. Perhaps they made mistakes in thousands of years of history. We can remedy those now that we have modern computing.

stellarium-011.png

stellarium-012.png

To get an idea of how rare this is:

image.thumb.png.d4828aff4343f43dc53c9a200fc28446.png

Or as in the words of the Book of Jasher (Chapter 8):

1 And it was in the night that Abram was born, that all the servants of Terah, and all the wise men of Nimrod, and his conjurors came and ate and drank in the house of Terah, and they rejoiced with him on that night.

2 And when all the wise men and conjurors went out from the house of Terah, they lifted up their eyes toward heaven that night to look at the stars, and they saw, and behold one very large star came from the east and ran in the heavens, and he swallowed up the four stars from the four sides of the heavens.

3 And all the wise men of the king and his conjurors were astonished at the sight, and the sages understood this matter, and they knew its import.

All of the above reads “you prefer to lie about Jewish belief and religion”. Yeah, we get it. 

cormac

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Seasmith

You are more than welcome to show any credible research from several scientific branches that validate the story of the flood. However my last decade here not once has anyone that used the bible in the same manner has Orestes ever been able to provide said documentation. What your personal beliefs are are fine but that does not mean that others should not question someone else's perspective.

Most of the questions I ask are for clarification especially when someone makes extraordinary claims and that is not attacking anyone it's how discussions work.

jmccr8

Monopoly talk. This has nothing to do with getting to the bottom of things. You are simply pulling up walls to defend your world view without the intent of hearing someone out. You and the unexplained 'in-breds' are suffering a serious case of groupthink acting as clowns.

5 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

All of the above reads “you prefer to lie about Jewish belief and religion”. Yeah, we get it. 

cormac

Right. Do you even read? Do you even know what the OT states? When it comes to dating even the brightest rabbi needs to make educated guesses. So why should I believe what they believe? I first need to understand what was said, then make up my own mind thank you very much. At this moment in time I do think that I know better than someone who holds different views. Let them reckon and show me a better date and provide an explanation. They won't be able to I can assure you that.

How many days on the boat? (You know it is a trick question :P)

Edited by Orestes_3113

26 minutes ago, Orestes_3113 said:

Thank you for the links ill look into it in due time see if I can cherry pick some material for my theories...

And in doing so you would divorce the data from its cultural context in order to support your fantasy. Typical fringe behavior.

And, from a scientific perspective, you have no "theory". Merely unsupported speculation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Swede said:

And in doing so you would divorce the data from its cultural context in order to support your fantasy. Typical fringe behavior.

And, from a scientific perspective, you have no "theory". Merely unsupported speculation.

Because science is "safe"? It is a steady progress into nothingness... when it comes to the subject of astro* of course

Let scientists first accept the reality of ancient astronomy/astrology then I would perhaps consider them in full. Until then it simply isn't worth much effort other then the cherry picking.

Edited by Orestes_3113

• The topic was locked