Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
nordicboy

Video: Fast Flying UFOs, The Future Transport

170 posts in this topic

nordicboy
Posted (edited)

I am the only quantum state who observes it, the only one who sees reality. More about me in google and twitter Lauris Bergs

This Planet Has Been Privately Owned Property For More Than 300 Billion Years

This planet is the private property of my dynasty which I represent with the main computer system line in my body and the ports of the computer systems connected to the 300 billion galaxies, the galaxy internet, the main manufacturing industry device, the ain internet device joystick. Everyone on this planet lives illegally without the permission of my dynasty and exists on the planet hidden illegally in the hierarchy of criminals living in the infinity realities and galaxy illegally. In total, I own over 300 billion planets in the galaxies and infinity realities and time planets. All the Top 3000 largest Forbes corporations are my private property that has been stolen with the main control computer and the remote in my body because all reality and Latvia as well as the USA are controlled by my hacked computer system from future. I am the only quantum state that observes it, the only one that sees reality. The owners of the planet in my dynasty were killed by a U.S. government special unit more than 900,000 years ago. The whole US Continent, including Europe, is my private property. The all US Army in Latvia knows my properties with documents in safes. The US Army has been secretly spying on me together with the Latvian Police and the SAB, the Secret Police since 2017 and coordinates all thefts and murders from my body. In total, over 900 Centillion people in my dynasty have been killed from different Latvian planets and galaxies with development index more than 9 what is 300 million years future. Destroying their identities from registers, robbing endless money of property from galaxies and other Latvian planets, infinity money safes, infinity bank accounts, furniture, infinity technology, infinity space transport and valuables, crimes is organized by the US Army and Latvian Police. I have real estate on more than 300 billion planets and realities. I am royal from Birth with infinity birth bags and times, time planets. I am the only quantum state who observes it, the only one who sees reality

My UFO video work with editing, the video work took 6 hours to assemble everything in the right order. Video of UFOs on Alien Attack UFO Planet Occupation: Planetary Mechanism Planet Occupation Viewing Information The long course.

UFOs with Speeds up to km/h 30,000 100,000 130,000 230,000 300,000 320,000 km/h. The Future Transport. UFO Foreigners Aliens Future Transport. UFOs intercept objective programs for viewing information about space cavities. The UFO is controlled by a robot that did not die 600 million years ago, connected to my hacked computer system in my body. The main UFO base is beyond Uranus

My UFO video from 2018. Olaine in Latvia
Alien UFOs from the Alien Aircraft Fleet in Olaine Latvia from 13 August to 30 August 2018 visited me every day in Olaine to steal infinity. Seeks and steals wealth: money, property, children, valuables, minerals, furniture, technology, steals my potential and talents by pumping them out of my body. Component of the Demon Race group who is cooperating with the Latvian Police and the US Army. Looking for children for trade to fence them out of endless embryos and baby bags that are attached to my body and have my property for birth, UFOs are part of the US!

UFO Riga Latvia 26.12.2016 HD Full

My letter in English how to Youtube hide all content that has quality and meaning. Content is hidden to the detriment of quality and quality. All high-quality Youtube video content is hidden through a quantum computer at the time of surveillance and replaced with invalid corrupted information that has a small, low quality and meaning of corrupted invalid information. All quality videos with a quality index above 3 are hidden from the search results so you can't enjoy the quality you can't find, see and browse.

Inside internet Twitter and Youtube there is lot of videos what is hidden and replaced by fake troll special demaged trash video content detriment of ufo video real quality.. All good ufo video content from 2019, 2018 and 2017 is hidden and not anymore available. Type in Youtube search best ufo sightings 2019 and best ufo sightings 2018 all results in Youtube search is hidden by russians army who hide all information inside internet and replaced by fake troll videos. From 8 billion internet users should be couple thousand good ufo videos every year, but they are not visual available. They russians hide all good ufo videos and made special harm from russians who hide all results with quality. If you pay attention to UFO video character in Youtube serach you will see the only fake damaged troll videos. And from all 8 billion other internet users who have good videos you cannot find them in Youtube search they are not visual available and they are hidden special to destroy all good ufo video content. Year 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 is couple hundred thousand ufo videos. It is strategy hide all good content from russian woman and made fake Youtube fiction with damaged ufo videos. You cannot find more than 300 thousand good ufo videos last 10 years real documentary footage they are replaced with fake troll digital fake videos from couple robots users who made spams and fake all content. Youtube and Twitter corporation knows it.

That UFO Ship with lights time 4:20 is UFO crew leader is woman. UFO USED by Woman who transported the babies and children to another realities she steal more than 400 million children and rape them trade them, that big UFO with light is for transportation babies and animals. American army and government works for that alien woman with UFO who rule that time, UFO with lights. Here is the same UFO case https://www.thelivingmoon.com/46jkrog08/02files/Yukon_UFO_Mothership_Incident_December_11_1996.html
All victims in Yukon is connected to that alien woman with UFO right now because the information cahnnels inside body for victims is with connection after sightings the body after UFO close look is with radiowaves right now for all victims in Yukon and woman get penetration inside body from distance, both reading and manipulation, eye vision from distance for all victims. She is a UFO crew alien woman and can see what and how victims see and think. More about me in Twitter and Google Lauris Bergs

More about me:

raleigh-nc-ufo-sighting.jpg

ufo 334.jpg

citplanetiesi.jpg

Edited by nordicboy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Dejarma

space debris

Gwynbleidd

Firstly, I want to say welcome to UM :)

You will find a bunch of people here with varied beliefs and experience in all different areas.  Please try not to take the non-believers comments to heart though. Hopefully, you will meet some like-minded people.   

I'm a skeptic myself, but I warmly welcome you just the same.  Enjoy your stay here! :clap: 

• Like 2

Imaginarynumber1

Hmmm

Dejarma
21 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Please try not to take the non-believers comments to heart though

are you suggesting the possibility of what the op's put forward could be real?

• Haha 2

Imaginarynumber1
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, nordicboy said:

UFO is controlled by a robot that did not die 600 million years ago, connected to my hacked computer system in my body.

Hmmmmm.... curiouser and curiouser. 

The main UFO base is beyond Uranus

Would you say there is a lot of activity near Uranus?

If you have been researching this, would it be safe to say that you have a lot of pictures of Uranus?

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Haha 8

South Alabam
Posted (edited)

300 billion galaxies

I own over 300 billion planets

Top 3000 largest Forbes corporations

300 thousand good ufo videos

more than 900,000 years ago

900 Centillion people

9 what is 300 million years future

You throw 3's and 9's around too much to be believed.

And these UFOs with Speeds up to km/h 30,000 100,000 130,000 230,000 300,000 320,000 km/h would take literally forever to get you to each galaxy or planet. So it is not hard to see this is a story, and not reality.

Not to mention you seem to say earth is 300 Billion years old too.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Gwynbleidd
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Dejarma said:

are you suggesting the possibility of what the op's put forward could be real?

No. I'm just respectful.

2 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I'm a skeptic myself, but I warmly welcome you just the same.  Enjoy your stay here! :clap: 

Edited by Gwynbleidd

kartikg

I stopped reading after the first 2 lines. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Buzz_Light_Year
3 hours ago, nordicboy said:

Everyone on this planet lives illegally without the permission of my dynasty and exists on the planet hidden illegally

Have you considered building a wall to keep the illegals out? You may not keep all of us out but you could slow the infestation down some.

• Haha 4

jmccr8
3 hours ago, nordicboy said:

I am the only quantum state who observes it, the only one who sees reality. More about me in google and twitter Lauris Bergs

Don't everybody thank me at once. | Star wars gif, Star wars humor, Star  wars galaxies

Hi Nordicboy

Welcome to the forum.

jmccr8

• Haha 1

toast

Interesting. OP claims: "... with the main computer system line in my body and the ports of the computer systems connected to the 300 billion galaxies, the galaxy internet, the main manufacturing industry yadayada" but have to create accounts on public boards to get hits for his social media accounts. He seems to be an absolute IT bungler.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

ThereWeAreThen

I gave him a like for his imagination. Actually thought it was a bit of fun. 

Welcome dude, more like that then you'll fit right in. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Rlyeh
6 hours ago, nordicboy said:

This planet is the private property of my dynasty which I represent with the main computer system line in my body and the ports of the computer systems connected to the 300 billion galaxies, the galaxy internet, the main manufacturing industry device, the ain internet device joystick. Everyone on this planet lives illegally without the permission of my dynasty and exists on the planet hidden illegally in the hierarchy of criminals living in the infinity realities and galaxy illegally. In total, I own over 300 billion planets in the galaxies and infinity realities and time planets.

I doubt you own the house you live in let alone 300 billion planets.

jethrofloyd

What is this? A script for a B-movie? Sci-Fi for dummies?

ThereWeAreThen
13 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

I doubt you own the house you live in let alone 300 billion planets.

Oh **** wait I know who he is! He's the Emperor of Mankind from the 40th Millennium! He's come back in time to help advance the human race and to create the Imperium. :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Sir Wearer of Hats
17 hours ago, nordicboy said:

This planet is the private property of my dynasty which I represent with the main computer system line in my body and the ports of the computer systems connected to the 300 billion galaxies, the galaxy internet, the main manufacturing industry device, the ain internet device joystick. Everyone on this planet lives illegally without the permission of my dynasty and exists on the planet hidden illegally in the hierarchy of criminals living in the infinity realities and galaxy illegally. In total, I own over 300 billion planets in the galaxies and infinity realities and time planets. All the Top 3000 largest Forbes corporations are my private property that has been stolen with the main control computer and the remote in my body because all reality and Latvia as well as the USA are controlled by my hacked computer system from future. I am the only quantum state that observes it, the only one that sees reality. The owners of the planet in my dynasty were killed by a U.S. government special unit more than 900,000 years ago. The whole US Continent, including Europe, is my private property. The all US Army in Latvia knows my properties with documents in safes. The US Army has been secretly spying on me together with the Latvian Police and the SAB, the Secret Police since 2017 and coordinates all thefts and murders from my body. In total, over 900 Centillion people in my dynasty have been killed from different Latvian planets and galaxies with development index more than 9 what is 300 million years future. Destroying their identities from registers, robbing endless money of property from galaxies and other Latvian planets, infinity money safes, infinity bank accounts, furniture, infinity technology, infinity space transport and valuables, crimes is organized by the US Army and Latvian Police. I have real estate on more than 300 billion planets and realities. I am royal from Birth with infinity birth bags and times, time planets. I am the only quantum state who observes it, the only one who sees reality

My UFO video work with editing, the video work took 6 hours to assemble everything in the right order. Video of UFOs on Alien Attack UFO Planet Occupation: Planetary Mechanism Planet Occupation Viewing Information The long course.

UFOs with Speeds up to km/h 30,000 100,000 130,000 230,000 300,000 320,000 km/h. The Future Transport. UFO Foreigners Aliens Future Transport. UFOs intercept objective programs for viewing information about space cavities. The UFO is controlled by a robot that did not die 600 million years ago, connected to my hacked computer system in my body. The main UFO base is beyond Uranus

My UFO video from 2018. Olaine in Latvia
Alien UFOs from the Alien Aircraft Fleet in Olaine Latvia from 13 August to 30 August 2018 visited me every day in Olaine to steal infinity. Seeks and steals wealth: money, property, children, valuables, minerals, furniture, technology, steals my potential and talents by pumping them out of my body. Component of the Demon Race group who is cooperating with the Latvian Police and the US Army. Looking for children for trade to fence them out of endless embryos and baby bags that are attached to my body and have my property for birth, UFOs are part of the US!

UFO Riga Latvia 26.12.2016 HD Full

My letter in English how to Youtube hide all content that has quality and meaning. Content is hidden to the detriment of quality and quality. All high-quality Youtube video content is hidden through a quantum computer at the time of surveillance and replaced with invalid corrupted information that has a small, low quality and meaning of corrupted invalid information. All quality videos with a quality index above 3 are hidden from the search results so you can't enjoy the quality you can't find, see and browse.

Inside internet Twitter and Youtube there is lot of videos what is hidden and replaced by fake troll special demaged trash video content detriment of ufo video real quality.. All good ufo video content from 2019, 2018 and 2017 is hidden and not anymore available. Type in Youtube search best ufo sightings 2019 and best ufo sightings 2018 all results in Youtube search is hidden by russians army who hide all information inside internet and replaced by fake troll videos. From 8 billion internet users should be couple thousand good ufo videos every year, but they are not visual available. They russians hide all good ufo videos and made special harm from russians who hide all results with quality. If you pay attention to UFO video character in Youtube serach you will see the only fake damaged troll videos. And from all 8 billion other internet users who have good videos you cannot find them in Youtube search they are not visual available and they are hidden special to destroy all good ufo video content. Year 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 is couple hundred thousand ufo videos. It is strategy hide all good content from russian woman and made fake Youtube fiction with damaged ufo videos. You cannot find more than 300 thousand good ufo videos last 10 years real documentary footage they are replaced with fake troll digital fake videos from couple robots users who made spams and fake all content. Youtube and Twitter corporation knows it.

That UFO Ship with lights time 4:20 is UFO crew leader is woman. UFO USED by Woman who transported the babies and children to another realities she steal more than 400 million children and rape them trade them, that big UFO with light is for transportation babies and animals. American army and government works for that alien woman with UFO who rule that time, UFO with lights. Here is the same UFO case https://www.thelivingmoon.com/46jkrog08/02files/Yukon_UFO_Mothership_Incident_December_11_1996.html
All victims in Yukon is connected to that alien woman with UFO right now because the information cahnnels inside body for victims is with connection after sightings the body after UFO close look is with radiowaves right now for all victims in Yukon and woman get penetration inside body from distance, both reading and manipulation, eye vision from distance for all victims. She is a UFO crew alien woman and can see what and how victims see and think. More about me in Twitter and Google Lauris Bergs

More about me:

raleigh-nc-ufo-sighting.jpg

ufo 334.jpg

citplanetiesi.jpg

Sorry dearie, the role playing forum is over there.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Sir Wearer of Hats
11 hours ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Oh **** wait I know who he is! He's the Emperor of Mankind from the 40th Millennium! He's come back in time to help advance the human race and to create the Imperium. :D

The God Emperor in all his magnificent wisdom does walk the soil of sacred Terra these very days. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Scudbuster
22 hours ago, nordicboy said:

UFOs with Speeds up to km/h 30,000 100,000 130,000 230,000 300,000 320,000 km/h. The Future Transport. 

Oh Yea, but the Kessell Run - 12 par secs or less - can you do that one?

• Like 1

Hazzard

Biomedical and Psychotherapeutic Mental Illness Treatment

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

stereologist

With so much wealth it is odd that the first video is all footage from the ISS and not from one of your ships.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

the13bats

Oh my, i thought that was sci fi posted in the wrong section.

toast

All vids are from the OP`s YT channel and the OP published his social media accounts here as well, so this thread is for clickbait only and nothing else. The material itself is just a summary of the UFO idiocy of the last 30 years, enriched with some stupid drawings. Thus, this thread is without any discussable content/s and an insult to intelligence of people.

EDIT: BTW, Elvis has left the building

Edited by toast
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Free99

Blah blah blah you lost me at 300 billion of this and 300 billion of that. If you got a computer anywhere near you then it should be telling you to get off the 300 of everything. All that work you put into that garbage and you can’t get off a number. Is it really that easy to read BS a mile away.

Good luck 

• Like 5

Nobu
On 8/29/2020 at 1:19 AM, South Alabam said:

300 billion galaxies

I own over 300 billion planets

Top 3000 largest Forbes corporations

300 thousand good ufo videos

more than 900,000 years ago

900 Centillion people

9 what is 300 million years future

You throw 3's and 9's around too much to be believed.

What??? The 3’s and 9’s lost you? Bold take.

• Like 1