Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who Am I?

Normandy888

Are the voices telling the truth?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are the voices telling the truth?

• Yes, they are
    • No, they arent

So, for the past 3 or 4 years ive had Psychosis disorder, ive been hearing a lot of strange things about myself and the environment we live in. Starting this year ive been seeing a lot weird dreams of me flying in space ships(the kind you see in star wars and star trek), and some strange articles ive read in the past coinciding with the events that are going on right now(atleast according to the voices in my head). One article that caught my interest was that we all live in a matrix and that we all have bodies that are powered by biomass fuel. When I was in my mid 20's i had a small abrasion in my right arm and I noticed the color of my blood was blue. I dont think I was hallucinating either. The voices also told me I was adopted and my parents real son is half korean and half chinese. Funny enough, in tae kwon do class i bumped into a fellow peer thats part chinese and part korean.  You guys think this is a conicidence? Im starting to question who iam and what iam. Im not even sure if im 100% korean at this point. Where would be the best place to research my own background?? Vital Records in downtown LA? Ancestral DNA tests? 

I also noticed my parents acting strangely, like their telepathic or something and they know exactly what im thinking. According to the voices(again) they work for the Dragon family and their getting paid handsomely. Dragon Family is a secret society(i think). They have like $300 trillion under their command.

The Voices also tell me to do strange things...like turning myself in (to the cops) for something I did in the past(past life traumas). Atleast I think their past life traumas, as I dont have any vivid memories in this incarnation. Or other times, their telling me Ive incarnated here in this matrix universe using the same physical body over and over again. This may explain why their asking me to turn myself in for something i may have  done in the past? A lot of accusations from the Voices i believe. I dont know, Everything seems so confusing and strange.

Do you think all the things the Voices are telling me is true?

Edited by Herny_was_here
  • Like 1

Also their telling me im a murderer, rapist, thief a pedobear etc. Whole bunch of accusations. 

I do feell powerless sometimes.

6 hours ago, Herny_was_here said:

So, for the past 3 or 4 years ive had Psychosis disorder, ive been hearing a lot of strange things about myself and the environment we live in. Starting this year ive been seeing a lot weird dreams of me flying in space ships(the kind you see in star wars and star trek), and some strange articles ive read in the past coinciding with the events that are going on right now(atleast according to the voices in my head). One article that caught my interest was that we all live in a matrix and that we all have bodies that are powered by biomass fuel. When I was in my mid 20's i had a small abrasion in my right arm and I noticed the color of my blood was blue. I dont think I was hallucinating either. The voices also told me I was adopted and my parents real son is half korean and half chinese. Funny enough, in tae kwon do class i bumped into a fellow peer thats part chinese and part korean.  You guys think this is a conicidence? Im starting to question who iam and what iam. Im not even sure if im 100% korean at this point. Where would be the best place to research my own background?? Vital Records in downtown LA? Ancestral DNA tests? 

I also noticed my parents acting strangely, like their telepathic or something and they know exactly what im thinking. According to the voices(again) they work for the Dragon family and their getting paid handsomely. Dragon Family is a secret society(i think). They have like $300 trillion under their command.

The Voices also tell me to do strange things...like turning myself in (to the cops) for something I did in the past(past life traumas). Atleast I think their past life traumas, as I dont have any vivid memories in this incarnation. Or other times, their telling me Ive incarnated here in this matrix universe using the same physical body over and over again. This may explain why their asking me to turn myself in for something i may have  done in the past? A lot of accusations from the Voices i believe. I dont know, Everything seems so confusing and strange.

Have you seen a doctor about your meds yet?

The thing is I have seen people with a similar condition latch onto ideas about the matrix and parallel universes and the result was they got sectioned for 6 months as it took them down a bad path.

Always take your meds and if your meds stop working go see your doctor and he will change what you are on. Its best to act sooner rather than later. As regards weird coincidences with what people are saying (like they read your mind or something) then thats pretty common. We all experience that from time to time but it isn`t telekinesis. You need to take responsibility for managing your mind and stop putting yourself on a direction that ultimately ends in a padded cell.

Also if you are doing drugs (which is another thing I noticed with people that are schizo) then stop it. You will just end up messy. There is a reason why drugs like weed and LSD are illegal.

Look up other accounts if people expierencing Schizophrenia. People can hear a wide range of thing. It starts young.

Get help while you can. Go get diagnosed. You're not alone. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

While I very much believe in the paranormal realm this doesn't sound like it has much to do with it.As said you might need medication and not self medicate or top up prescribed drugs with illicit ones if that's what you are doing.The paranormal isn't that confusing and negative.

On 8/30/2020 at 7:02 AM, openozy said:
On 8/30/2020 at 6:30 AM, Cookie Monster said:

Have you seen a doctor about your meds yet?

The thing is I have seen people with a similar condition latch onto ideas about the matrix and parallel universes and the result was they got sectioned for 6 months as it took them down a bad path.

Always take your meds and if your meds stop working go see your doctor and he will change what you are on. Its best to act sooner rather than later. As regards weird coincidences with what people are saying (like they read your mind or something) then thats pretty common. We all experience that from time to time but it isn`t telekinesis. You need to take responsibility for managing your mind and stop putting yourself on a direction that ultimately ends in a padded cell.

Also if you are doing drugs (which is another thing I noticed with people that are schizo) then stop it. You will just end up messy. There is a reason why drugs like weed and LSD are illegal.

What do you mean by sectioned? You mean arrested or shoved in a mental institution? 

Also, is it possible to do a basic background check on myself? If so, where would I start? The voices are telling me i was adopted, and im curious to know if this is true or not. Im also starting to thing my birth certificate contains false information...including my DOB and everything.

16 minutes ago, Normandy888 said:

What do you mean by sectioned? You mean arrested or shoved in a mental institution? 

Also, is it possible to do a basic background check on myself? If so, where would I start? The voices are telling me i was adopted, and im curious to know if this is true or not. Im also starting to thing my birth certificate contains false information...including my DOB and everything.

Yes, he got locked up in the looney bin for 6 months.

You are having a paranoid episode.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2020 at 1:07 PM, Cookie Monster said:

Yes, he got locked up in the looney bin for 6 months.

You are having a paranoid episode.

I dunno, sometimes i feel like all this is real. 

Anyone know any private detectives or anyplace/anyone where I can research my background? Ill pay someone 5 bucks through paypal.

1 hour ago, Normandy888 said:

Anyone know any private detectives or anyplace/anyone where I can research my background? Ill pay someone 5 bucks through paypal.

Go to a doctor and get tested.  Hiring a private detective is not the way to go.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Normandy888 said:

Well we arent playing into your fantasy which you are convincing yourself is real.

If you dont keep yourself on the right track in life where you look after your mind you will just end up back in treatment. In fact, it sounds like you could do with being back there.

On 9/8/2020 at 10:55 PM, Cookie Monster said:

Well we arent playing into your fantasy which you are convincing yourself is real.

If you dont keep yourself on the right track in life where you look after your mind you will just end up back in treatment. In fact, it sounds like you could do with being back there.

And ive been seeing some weird things too. I closed my eyes under the sunlight and I saw a mysterious figure that looked like Grey aliens. Do you know what that is?

On 8/30/2020 at 12:08 AM, Normandy888 said:

Why would what we think matter?

As others have said, this is something that you would be best discussing with your doctor.

Here's wishing you all the best.

Closed.

• Thanks 2

• The topic was locked