Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump supporter shot and killed in Portland

Will Due

Just now, jmccr8 said:

Will

They are not but you are hardly quiet and ready to clean up the world.:lol:

jmccr8

Get back in your hiding place Jay.

Go do some laundry or something. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Will do said:

Get back in your hiding place Jay.

Go do some laundry or something. 

Will

Have a coffee and chill for a minute,

jmccr8

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jmccr8 said:

Will

Have a coffee and chill for a minute,

jmccr8

Ok my brother. But first can I borrow your broom? Your not using it are you?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Will do said:

Ok my brother. But first can I borrow your broom? Your not using it are you?

Will 

Do you have a preference as I have many in a variety of colors and bristle rigidness.

jmccr8

12 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Will 

Do you have a preference as I have many in a variety of colors and bristle rigidness.

jmccr8

Yes I do.

I'll take the one you use to fly around on. :D

Edited by Will do
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Will do said:

Yes I do.

I'll take the one you use to fly around on. :D

Will

I drive a Cadillac and use a broom to brush the snow off of it in winter.:D

jmccr8

• Like 1

6 hours ago, and then said:

Seriously?  You are saying Trump should have employed the Insurrection Act or Martial law?  That would have been his only legal remedy.  I think you understand the politics of this well enough to know what that would have caused.  It must be gratifying to see the guy that is loathed be in a no-win situation.  A bunch of punk, spastic children giving a black eye to the U.S. president.  If he gets re-elected, I hope he sends in Federal troops and crushes these punks so thoroughly that they never try this kind of action again.  They really AREN'T up to much.  It will only take the will to do it.

No, not what I was saying. The Manual Beau talks about in the video says to find common ground with the people in the streets. I am saying that advice written out by the US military should have been followed my shephards analogy was because that appeared to be the kind of leadership willdo was ok with. Strength and power, might equals right and when the looting starts the shooting starts. All very wrong According to the US military code of conduct with studies showing that it would go this way if the might equals right choice was made.

And it has gone that way. Why didn't one of Donald Trumps generals show him the manual?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Will do said:

Look, all throughout history these types of insurrections have occurred. None of them were ever stopped until many people died. This one won't be any different. 

BRING IT!

Didn't you say you were just standing back quietly?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Will do said:

Progressive community leaders call for Portland mayor, police chief to resign following deadly shooting

https://flip.it/r3q57L

Until these "leaders"can be held legally liable for mayhem or death caused as a direct result of their actions, nothing will change.  This guy is guilty of the blood of that protester AND the blood yet to be shed by others on his watch.  I suspect that if someone comes after him or his family, we'll see a whole new sense of urgency.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, aztek said:

so they tatoo themselves like gangs,  even better,  easier to id these criminals. 

I've said for years that anyone with MS-13 ink should be removed from the general population.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, aztek said:

btw shot to the leg can be just as deadly, damaged femoral artery will shot blood like a fountain, you'll bleed out before emt even start their car,  

Had a friend in X-Ray that saw a perfect example of this.  The guy came into the ER with compression cuffs on his leg to stop the bleeding.  As soon as they deflated it to see the wound, he fell over dead.  It was just a .22 caliber but it had hit the femoral...

39 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Didn't you say you were just standing back quietly?

It's a fine line between behaving responsibly and surrendering to a bunch of insane animals.  It's a bit difficult to endure what Conservatives have been put through over the past 5 years and keep turning the other cheek.  I thought we'd see violence AFTER the election but now I think we may fall into chaos and widespread violence before we can even vote.  One thing is sure and that's that THIS nation will NOT be taken out by a bunch of punks on the Left Coast. They don't have a clue what they're setting into motion.  Those who are funding and directing them, do.  They need to be taken down as well.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

You're asking the equivalent of being let off the hook

What do you think is still owed to these descendants of slaves?  Will it ever be enough?  What have YOU done for your personal guilt?  What kind of penance do you do?  Young idiots who have no purpose in life are scrambling to feel like their lives will matter if they attack someone they think of as wrong.  It doesn't make anything better but it makes them feel chuffed, like THEY matter.  Losers.  All they'll accomplish long term is to destroy what progress adults have made over the decades.  I LIVED this stuff and I don't need young WISE men to tell me what's up.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

That's just not historically accurate.  The Muslim Arabs were the first ones to begin race based slavery in the 9th century and they were just as brutal if not more so then the Europeans.  But unlike the Europeans they didnt end their slave trade voluntarily but only after being pressured and forced by the European powers.  

There is evidence of African slaves in Britain also from at least the ninth century.

2 hours ago, seanjo said:

Who's "accurate description"?

Beats me. Can't say I've ever met anyone with such an unusual name.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Hugh Mungus said:

I assume you have some kind of link for these claims? 

Crossover in membership: https://www.oregonlive.com/clark-county/2020/08/proud-boy-former-patriot-prayer-brawler-tusitala-tiny-toese-arrested-in-washington.html

The white supremacist views:

Members sporting helmets and video cameras documented the verbal sparring. One Patriot Prayer member told a black counterprotester to “go back to Africa.”

https://www.opb.org/news/article/patriot-prayer-proud-boys-political-violence-law-enforcement/

And a comprehensive view from the inside: https://www.columbian.com/news/2020/jan/30/patriot-prayer-the-new-face-of-nativist-bigotry/

• Like 1

6 hours ago, aztek said:

and just like during civil war 1, it is  whites against whites but now for the reasons (as far as they are concerned) that do not exist for over 200 years.  people today are a lot dumber than 200 years ago.  i bet you could not fool  a person from 1700 that easy,  mind control sure  came a long way

I'd take that bet any day. They were gullible, and superstitious peasants. Prey to every snake oil salesman, and preist that rode through. In other words, Trump* voters. 

Edited by Hankenhunter

8 hours ago, Will do said:

Progressive community leaders call for Portland mayor, police chief to resign following deadly shooting

https://flip.it/r3q57L

The term `progressive` is taken straight from the works of Carl Marx.

No one questions what it means, where it comes from, or points out it is a Communist term which reveals and identifies those using it as Communists.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

The term `progressive` is taken straight from the works of Carl Marx. No one questions what it means, where it comes from, or points out it is a Communist term which reveals and identifies those using it as Communists.

Didnt know the US had a communist president in the past. Th. Roosevelt, founder of the Progressive Party in 1912.

10 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

"Police being held responsible if a black man gets killed under questionable circumstances"

Yes!    Really any man, not just black men.    But this is what is needed.

The problem is that the mayors of these cities refuse to force the police (who report to the mayor) to make meaningful policy changes.   This has been happening for a long time and the democrat mayors have led the cities for a long time.   No change.  They are even throwing blame at Trump instead of at themselves.   They run the cities and control the policies.   I think they are afraid to make the union mad.

It's the mayors of these cities who need to improve accountability.  

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Just asking because there seems to be a lot of blame going around before the facts are even known.

Like every cop involved shooting in history? 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, aztek said:

lmao, sure that is exactly why he held his knee on his neck, because floyd was registered democrat,  relevance isn't your strong suite is it? 

but since you mentioned that here is another fun fact for you,not a single democrat leader did anything to stop the riots, they only threw more gasoline on the fire,. like i said 100% dems fault

and comprehension is not yours?    I did not say that officer Chauvin killed George Floyd because he was a democrat.

I was responding to your claim that all of the ,what you call "riots" are 100% Democrat's fault...by pointing out that the act which sparked the recent demonstrations was perormed by a registered Republican.     I realize that he could have been a democrat or anything else....   I just thought your  100% dems fault  comment was a bit simplistic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Will

I drive a Cadillac and use a broom to brush the snow off of it in winter.:D

jmccr8

Righton ..I like a fairly soft bristle push broom... for efficiency !     :P

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, lightly said:

and comprehension is not yours?    I did not say that officer Chauvin killed George Floyd because he was a democrat.

I was responding to your claim that all of the ,what you call "riots" are 100% Democrat's fault...by pointing out that the act which sparked the recent demonstrations was perormed by a registered Republican.     I realize that he could have been a democrat or anything else....   I just thought your  100% dems fault  comment was a bit simplistic.

and i stand by what i said relevance isn't your strongest suite,  democrats not only do not do anything to stop it but encourage it,   it has  0 difference what the cops politica, affiliation is,   what is more interesting, that dems vp candidate said that riots will continue if trump is reelected,  and if biden, it will still continue,. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Jerry Gallo said:

Like every cop involved shooting in history? 

No.  We know who did the shooting in cop involved incidents.  This one we don't even know who killed him yet.  Unless, you are implying cops shot him- which you are free to do as people are already assigning culprits without knowing who truly did it.  Those were the people I was addressing anyways.