Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump supporter shot and killed in Portland

Will Due

1 minute ago, aztek said:

and i stand by what i said relevance isn't your strongest suite,  democrats not only do not do anything to stop it but encourage it,   it has  0 difference what the cops politica, affiliation is,   what is more interesting, that dems vp candidate said that riots will continue if trump is reelected,  and if biden, it will still continue,. 

Maybe because the riots aren't about Democrat/Republican politics but a deeper unaddressed issue?  I mean we already elected "Law and Order" Trump as president- what magical ability is he going to get to stop it by being reelected that he doesn't possess now?  He's tried the Fed thug approach in Portland already and all they ended up doing was beating moms and vets.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, aztek said:

and i stand by what i said relevance isn't your strongest suite,  democrats not only do not do anything to stop it but encourage it,   it has  0 difference what the cops politica, affiliation is,   what is more interesting, that dems vp candidate said that riots will continue if trump is reelected,  and if biden, it will still continue,. 

and I stand by what I said comprehension isn't yours?

5 minutes ago, lightly said:

and I stand by what I said comprehension isn't yours?

should i answerer this as a republican, or as a liberal would? 

31 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

No.  We know who did the shooting in cop involved incidents.  This one we don't even know who killed him yet.  Unless, you are implying cops shot him- which you are free to do as people are already assigning culprits without knowing who truly did it.  Those were the people I was addressing anyways.

As you certainly know, who is generally far less relevant than why - cop or no cop. In the least, would just be nice to have both before the world melts down over it. 

21 minutes ago, aztek said:

should i answerer this as a republican, or as a liberal would? 

Both if you would please.  It would be interesting.

Fair enough

1 minute ago, aztek said:

no, you do not get it both ways, either or.

Ok.. thanks !     let's hear it as a liberal !    :P

Q:  "comprehension isn't yours? ". .(strong point)

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Setton said:

More precisely:

Far right white nationalist extremist Trump supporter killed near Portland protests.

More precisely:

Far right wing white nationalist extremist Trump supporter killed murdered near Portland protests.

Fixed it for you.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 4

49 minutes ago, aztek said:

Calls have started in the Democrat party for Biden to oppose the rioting because it is damaging them in the polls. Seems some of them have sense even if its not the leadership.

The accuracy of the polls is all over the place at the moment. Because of the heightened tensions and strong feeling present, then people arent disclosing if they are pro-Trump when asked because they cannot be bothered with the grief they will get.

Maybe this is why the polls were so off with his first win? This time its even worse lol.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, lightly said:

Fair enough

Ok.. thanks !     let's hear it as a liberal !    :P

Q:  "comprehension isn't yours? ". .(strong point)

sorry i tried, but i can't, i really tried, i went over posts of our liberal friends,  tried to copy paste their liberal irrelevant tantrums,  without giving them a credit, but i just can't put it under my name, that hate and intolerance i  can't sign for.  

so i'll answer as a republican would;  it is your right to think so, but i disagree,    the protests were never about cops political affiliation, no one ever brought it up before.  so it is 100% democrats fault,  not every single democrat,  but democratic leadership. in those cities that are burning,   i thought that would go without saying, but i guess it has to be explained now.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, OverSword said:

More precisely:

Far right white nationalist extremist Trump supporter killed murdered near Portland protests.

Fixed it for you.

So self defense has been ruled out before we even have a suspect or motive? 

2 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

No motive?  Okay.

It's safe to say the motive was somebody didn't agree with his politics.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Calls have started in the Democrat party for Biden to oppose the rioting because it is damaging them in the polls. Seems some of them have sense even if its not the leadership.

The accuracy of the polls is all over the place at the moment. Because of the heightened tensions and strong feeling present, then people arent disclosing if they are pro-Trump when asked because they cannot be bothered with the grief they will get.

Maybe this is why the polls were so off with his first win? This time its even worse lol.

kamala said these riots will continue, if trump wins, they will still continue if biden wins, this is people's movement  which is pretty clear to me, they are not controlling it,  "the movement" controls them, and it has nothing to do with people,  do we want someone who has no control to be in charge???

i have little doubts, soon enough trump grows tired, and sends NG, and DHS, it may not be legal, but people will welcome law and order, and he'll get off. 

Edited by aztek
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

No motive?  Okay.

It's safe to say the motive was somebody didn't agree with his politics.

wouldn't it be a hate crime?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Setton said:

The man who was killed was a member of Patriot Prayer. You think they stand for what's right?

Demonizing a group you actually know nothing about?  Is that right?  You can read on Wikipedia where it says they are "far right" but what does that mean?  Does supporting the police,  supporting law and order, having patriotic feelings, make someone "far right"?  I think to accurately name a group as "far right"  you would have to prove separatism and/or a goal to overthrow the government.  Being on the right does not automatically make someone or a group actually far right.  Throw a label around enough and rob it of it's meaning.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, aztek said:

sorry i tried, but i can't, i really tried, i went over posts of our liberal friends,  tried to copy paste their liberal irrelevant tantrums,  without giving them a credit, but i just can't put it under my name, that hate and intolerance i  can't sign for.  

so i'll answer as a republican would;  it is your right to think so, but i disagree,    the protests were never about cops political affiliation, no one ever brought it up before.  so it is 100% democrats fault,  not every single democrat,  but democratic leadership. in those cities that are burning,   i thought that would go without saying, but i guess it has to be explained now.

Mhm^  :rolleyes:

Fair enough :)

i know the protests weren't political in the beginning....but they're getting more so?   The protests were ,and still should be, about Police Reform.   Police should be peace keepers.  When they arrest someone they should ,of course, maintain their and the public's safety     BUT  they need to use the least amount of force necessary to get the job done.   Inflicting pain on someone will cause them to RESPOND....it's human nature..    Twisting the arm more will not convince the person to "STOP RESISTING" !!!   Many of the accepted procedures are idiotic and counter productive.   And how many cases of two and three cops dealing with one unarmed man resulting in his death does it take to prove a case for excessive force ?    Hello?

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

I Object !       ( oop, sorry. )

7 minutes ago, lightly said:

Mhm^  :rolleyes:

Fair enough :)

i know the protests weren't political in the beginning....but they're getting more so?   The protests were ,and still should be, about Police Reform.   Police should be peace keepers.  When they arrest someone they should ,of course, maintain their and the public's safety     BUT  they need to use the least amount of force necessary to get the job done.   Inflicting pain on someone will cause them to RESPOND....it's human nature..    Twisting the arm more will not convince the person to "STOP RESISTING" !!!   Many of the accepted procedures are idiotic and counter productive.   And how many cases of two and three cops dealing with one unarmed man resulting in his death does it take to prove a case for excessive force ?    Hello?

well i can't argue with most of that, yea use of lethal force by cops sometimes is unjustified, even use of force is not always justified, we do need police reform, but  do you honestly think rioting, burning cities, will make police change their ways? it actually will, but not for the better, that is if did believe the riots were about that, but i just do not buy it for a second, it is not about police, or race, it is only about power. 

• Like 3

What is Patriot Prayer? @Setton

The group became a prominent presence in Portland in the summer of 2017, when Gibson organized a large rally in the city less than a week after a White supremacist fatally stabbed two men who had come to the defense of two Black teenagers – including one wearing a Muslim head-covering – on a light-rail train.

The defendant, Jeremy Christian, who was sentenced to two consecutive life sentences earlier this year, had attended a Patriot Prayer rally several months before, but was kicked out by organizers for flashing Nazi hand signs.

Link

Does that sound like a far right group?  No it does not.  Sounds like what happened is that someone was murdered for no good reason because people didn't share the same political beliefs.  Such a waste of a human being, and a good commentary of the state of the current far left protests.  People celebrated this murder in the streets right after it happened which reflects a moral bankruptcy of some of the left protesters. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, aztek said:

Correct...know why?   Because they are ,at heart, demonstrations for police reform.  And equal justice.   They are,currently, being politicized by Politics, and the press loves the carnage and footage.   But...the election will end that.

• Haha 3

Just now, lightly said:

Correct...know why?   Because they are ,at heart, demonstrations for police reform.  And equal justice.   They are,currently, being politicized by Politics, and the press loves the carnage and footage.   But...the election will end that.

lol, no, just no

• Like 2

Just now, aztek said:

lol, no, just no

Comprehension problems again?     

• Haha 1

Just now, lightly said:

Comprehension problems again?     

nope, declined relevance  at your end. and now you showing lack of comprehension yourself

we already have equal justice, if you want to protest against police, why burn businesses that have nothing to do with police?  why destroy landmarks, and get investors leave your city? why destroy quality of life of people who have nothing to do with police or justice?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lightly said:

Why will the election end that?  Will electing the man that wrote the crime bill responsible for privatizing prisons and sending half the black men in the country to prison sound like a remedy?  Hmmm...I don't think so.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2