Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump supporter shot and killed in Portland

Will Due

3 hours ago, OverSword said:

What is Patriot Prayer? @Setton

Link

Does that sound like a far right group?  No it does not.  Sounds like what happened is that someone was murdered for no good reason because people didn't share the same political beliefs.  Such a waste of a human being, and a good commentary of the state of the current far left protests.  People celebrated this murder in the streets right after it happened which reflects a moral bankruptcy of some of the left protesters. 

You need to get caught up on this thread. I've provided plenty of evidence to support my points. No one has yet refuted it.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Kismit said:

Yes it is. It is very weird.  It makes no sense at all for democrats to pay for or encourage the violent behaviors. 

Or to allow them to riot practically unchecked, and yet they do.  It's like they forgot we elect a government because we want law, order and organization in the cities and towns where we live. 

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Setton said:

You need to get caught up on this thread. I've provided plenty of evidence to support my points. No one has yet refuted it.

I thought Overswords link was a very good rebuttal to your links. Why kick out a Nazi from your group if you are a group of Nazi's?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Setton said:

That's okay.  I'm caught up enough.  they are not far right extremist fascist nazis, and even if they were does not justify walking up to someone you don't even know and killing them.  Ever.

Maybe you're unaware that the anarchists of Portland have been doing this since well before George Floyd was murdered by the police and these two groups have been opposing each other the entire time.  George Floyd's death was just an excuse to escalate to these antifa anarchists

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

That's okay.  I'm caught up enough.  they are not far right extremist fascist nazis, and even if they were does not justify walking up to someone you don't even know and killing them.  Ever.

I think anyone that thinks they know more about this than you is an idiot. Stay safe...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, OverSword said:

The guy that was shot was not in a car caravan he was walking down the sidewalk hours later.  There is footage

Good, thanks for clarification.  The first report was not clear, but it appeared the guy was on the street. I see news channels have footage up now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I think anyone that thinks they know more about this than you is an idiot. Stay safe...

I don't go out at night unless I'm out of beer :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, OverSword said:

I don't go out at night unless I'm out of beer :D

Out of beer? That is worthy of a charge across no-mans land at anytime. :gun:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

30 minutes ago, Kismit said:

The issue is that people view the world through us and them Will. Just as your post shows. So dangerous and so damaging. 

Thank goodness it isn't like that everywhere. 

I hope people learn to stop finding delight in belittling and attacking others

Here's my point. There's no good reason to make an institution out of carrying on and continuing to deny what's true.

Look, who hasn't been caught on occasion denying truth?

Whenever I've done it, when I found out about it, and realized how much it hurt, realized how much it hurt those around me, I simply picked up the good pieces that were Left, and made them Right.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

What do you mean they gave up?  Isn't the court house still standing?  The Feds are still there, it's just that the mayor has assigned local police to do their jobs, which should have been the case in the first place 3 months ago.  But Trump doesn't need the Mayor's or even the Governor's permission to come in to defend federal property.

Article IV, secs 2 and 4 give further direction for the President to come in to quell the rioting. 

Section. 2.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

Section. 4.

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Antifa and BLM are in effect, an invasion and domestic violence.  The law abiding citizens are entitled to all privileges and immunities, which mean they are entitled to be safe in their own homes and businesses and protections from a mob of which the Mayor has failed to do in order to maintain a Republican Form of Government.  The President has the authority to move federal troops in to restore law and order.  The military can accomplish this without being armed.  They can equip themselves with riot gear and move 10,000 soldiers into an area to physically push out the rioters.  Have officers armed with sidearms just in case.

LOL, Just no.....  Citizens have a Constitutional right to gather for protest and Citizens taking up arms isn't an invasion.  And you are completely skipping the Application of the Legislature part.

Sometimes I think you would have been happier if you were born in North Korea or China.

As for Portland.  It's day 96 or so of riots and protests?  Are we pretending now that Trump never sent to Feds in and that it didn't work?  Or we just rewriting the mission to just protecting a single stone building?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, OverSword said:

A lot of you seem very confused. Where have I said the killing was justified?

Where did I say he was a fascist or a Nazi?

Where have you shown the group is not made up of far right white supremacists?

1 minute ago, Setton said:

A lot of you seem very confused. Where have I said the killing was justified?

Where did I say he was a fascist or a Nazi?

Where have you shown the group is not made up of far right white supremacists?

Define far right.

As I said IMO, far right would be a right winged separatist movement or one that plots to overthrow the government.  Supporting the police or trump does not qualify as far right.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 4

39 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

I thought Overswords link was a very good rebuttal to your links. Why kick out a Nazi from your group if you are a group of Nazi's?

Where did I say Patriot Prayer was made up of Nazis?

There is a whole spectrum of far right white supremacist extremists who are not Nazis.

• Confused 2

So prove Patriot Prayer is far right please?  What about their ideology puts them further right than simply right winged?  What makes them FAR right?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

Define far right

Further to the right than the standard right wing.

Examples would include fascists, Nazis, identitarians, nativists, race supremacists, theocracies among many many others.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, OverSword said:

So prove Patriot Prayer is far right please?  What about their ideology puts them further right than simply right winged?  What makes them FAR right?

Catch up on the thread, read the links I provided.

The obligation on me is to support my claims with evidence. I have done that. I am not your personal researcher.

Just now, Setton said:

Examples would include fascists, Nazis, identitarians, nativists, race supremacists, theocracies among many many others.

So what makes you say Patriot Prayer is described by your definition?

• Like 2

Just now, Setton said:

Catch up on the thread, read the links I provided.

The obligation on me is to support my claims with evidence. I have done that. I am not your personal researcher.

Point me to it please.   I've googled plenty for yo in the past :yes:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Setton said:

So you are calling them nazis then?

• Like 3

Biden has spoken this evening and one has to ask how utterly deluded is he?

He says rioting will not bring change (a mental acknowledgement that the far-left are rioting for change?) followed by claiming it is then the far right doing it. This screwball proceeds to project every single thing that he and his followers have done (not what Trump has done) onto Trump. He is cuckoo cuckoo!

For those that dont know during the Brexit chaos before our General Election we had a party that did exactly the same called the Liberal Democrats here in the UK. Its leader Jo Swinson couldn`t make a single truthful comment if her life depended on it. And projected every single lie, distortion, and manipulation, onto the other parties. She got handed a severe defeat.

Oh yes... it is coming... Trump is going to wipe the floor with this screwball.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Oh yes... it is coming... Trump is going to wipe the floor with this screwball.

It will depend greatly on what is happening in October.  Americans have very short memories.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

It will depend greatly on what is happening in October.  Americans have very short memories.

For a moment there I thought you were going to say it depends on if he cheats with the postal ballots.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Man under investigation in fatal shooting of right-wing demonstrator in Portland was outside mayor’s condo night before with daughter

https://flip.it/jmWrXe

• Like 2

Sounds like Biden is calling for more Violence if Trump gets re-elected forget the National Guard time to send in the big boys with bigger guns and mop these lefty low lifes up.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, A rather obscure Bassoon said:

Sounds like Biden is calling for more Violence if Trump gets re-elected forget the National Guard time to send in the big boys with bigger guns and mop these lefty low lifes up.

I don't think he's saying that.  I think he's saying the violence will continue if trump is re-elected.