Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump supporter shot and killed in Portland

Will Due

30 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Biden has spoken this evening and one has to ask how utterly deluded is he?

He says rioting will not bring change (a mental acknowledgement that the far-left are rioting for change?) followed by claiming it is then the far right doing it. This screwball proceeds to project every single thing that he and his followers have done (not what Trump has done) onto Trump. He is cuckoo cuckoo!

For those that dont know during the Brexit chaos before our General Election we had a party that did exactly the same called the Liberal Democrats here in the UK. Its leader Jo Swinson couldn`t make a single truthful comment if her life depended on it. And projected every single lie, distortion, and manipulation, onto the other parties. She got handed a severe defeat.

Oh yes... it is coming... Trump is going to wipe the floor with this screwball.

YouTube says it all. ~70,930 views. 1.9k likes 5.1k dislikes. It seems his message isn't resonating with the voters. I'm surprised that CNBC Television channel is allowing the negative comments.

• Like 2

The MSM is burying this story. Why is that? 

Can you imagine if a Trump supporter killed a rioter?

It's because of things like this that Trump is guaranteed to be re-elected .

• Like 2

i'm afraid if  portland mayor resigns under pressure of those terrorists,  entire election process will be thrown out of the window,  lefties  will get only bolder, cause more chaos and demand other to resign, why  bother voting when you can force anyone out, but there is a bright side, once it happens they fall under terrorism definition, that no one can deny or misinterpret, (they already fall  under it, but left is in denial)  using terror to affect gvmnt , and then, the hunt begins,  after all obama's dhs is now under trump's control

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Will do said:

Can you imagine if a Trump supporter killed a rioter?

That would be Kenosha right?

Edited by Tatetopa
spelling error
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Latest news I hear from local stations is that several citizen's groups have asked the mayor to resign as being unfit to handle the situation.  That is not new, people have been unhappy with him for a couple of months now.   City council requested he hand over control of Police Department to another city commissioner.  Last I heard, he refused.  That was on a radio broadcast about an hour ago.  It does not seem that displeasure with the mayor is limited to the left or right.  Most Portlanders are getting tired of this limbo .

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Thanks for making my point. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Point me to it please.   I've googled plenty for yo in the past :yes:

As I said, catch up with the thread. Unlike you, I've provided it up front. Not on me to go and find it again specially for you.

Edited by Setton

12 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

In Portland, the guy was sniped, assassinated.

In Kenosha, it was self-defense. 

Big difference. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

So what makes you say Patriot Prayer is described by your definition?

Again, see earlier posts in this thread. You're 24 hours behind the conversation.

2 minutes ago, Setton said:

As I said, catch up with the thread. Unlike you, I've provided it up front. Not on me to go and find it again specially for you.

world-pea-shooting-championships-13072013-ian-ashmeade-competes-in-DAHYEK.jpg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Setton said:

Again, see earlier posts in this thread. You're 24 hours behind the conversation.

Well since every comment directed toward our conversation has been pro me anti you on this subject I'll assume they are right and you are wrong.  I'm not getting attacked by anyone trying to point out the death blow you dealt my argument yesterday.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Will do said:

Big difference. 

In Portland you hear on the video of the shooting "Hey, we got a Trump supporter here" then rioters move towards the man, who was walking in the other direction, before the shooting

In Kenosha you see a clear case of self defense from all the video clips, not a guy say "hey i've found a commie here" before shooting

Edited by Hugh Mungus
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

I see Manwon found my post funny. Im not sure whats funny about shooting your political opponents, but i'm sure he will explain.

Link to Crowder dissecting the shooting clip here

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, Will do said:

Big difference. 

You don't have enough facts in either situation to make that assessment Will. 

3 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

You don't have enough facts in either situation to make that assessment Will. 

Maybe not but the court will.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Will do said:

Big difference. 

You may be right by the law in America,  it is different here.

The news is reporting that the victim sprayed mace at the protesters and launched it at them. In New Zealand and Australia that would be assault with intent. I don't condone the violence in anyway shape or form, but it's not really a case of an innocent bystander getting shot for no reason.

If the protesters shot and killed in Kenosha can be partly responsible because they broke curfew and new the risks 

Then a full grown man who has gone into a conflict with intent to assault, is not really an innocent victim either.

And I want to reiterate I find every single incident of violence and  vandalism abhorrent. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kismit said:

Then a full grown man who has gone into a conflict with intent to assault

Intent to assault? That's a stretch. 

He was murdered in cold blood.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Then a full grown man who has gone into a conflict with intent to assault, is not really an innocent victim either.

And I want to reiterate I find every single incident of violence and  vandalism abhorrent. 

Click the link where Crowder goes over the shooting. The guy was walking in the other direction from the rioters, someone is yelling "we got a trump supporter here" and a couple of people go up to him. You do see the victim turn and use what appears to be pepper spray, but you cannot say he was "intending to assault". No doubt he was in fear for his life, justifiably as it has been proven 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Kismit said:

but it's not really a case of an innocent bystander getting shot for no reason.

It really is.  Watch the video linked to bu Hugh Mungus.  

• Like 3

Just now, Will do said:

Intent to assault? That's a stretch. 

He was murdered in cold blood.

All of the murders are cold.blooded in my view.

As I stated the news is reporting that the victim sprayed the protesters with Mace( and my guess is that was before he was dead, so presumably before he was shot. And in this country that would be considered assault.  

That is not a stretch, that is a fact. If I maced another person in New Zealand or in Autralia I could be charged with assault.

I do not know wether that translates to American law or not. 

But the victim went to a potentially violent incident armed with at the very least mace. I am not saying it is his fault, I am saying that any violence increases the risk of deaths. Whether you start it or finish it or just condone it in anyway.

The hero complex will kiĺl more people yet in your country and the sad thing is they will more likely be statistics used for political point scoring than they will be people who loved their Mothers, had children,,  bbq'd with friends and meant something to those who loved them.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, OverSword said:

It really is.  Watch the video linked to bu Hugh Mungus.  

6 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Click the link where Crowder goes over the shooting. The guy was walking in the other direction from the rioters, someone is yelling "we got a trump supporter here" and a couple of people go up to him. You do see the victim turn and use what appears to be pepper spray, but you cannot say he was "intending to assault". No doubt he was in fear for his life, justifiably as it has been proven 

My anology was simply to point out that you can't blame one side for being where they should not be and not the other. 

Out after curfew or out armed during conflict are both putting yourself at risk of violence.

And again all of the murders are cold blooded. Life is far too cheap these days.

• Thanks 1

in related news, 7 people were shot dead over the weekend in nyc,  in unrelated to blm antifa shootings, several of suspects caught were released from prisons due to covid 19. (nice job cuomo, way to keep the city safe) and it was pretty peaceful weekend compared to  others, and in 90% cases it is lives that matter were lost, taken by other people whose lives also matter . and that is just the city alone.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

LOL, Just no.....  Citizens have a Constitutional right to gather for protest and Citizens taking up arms isn't an invasion.

Never said they didn’t but that isn’t what we are seeing.  We have dozens of cities with burned out storefronts, many more looted, scores of police hurt and some killed.  people killed and citizens fearing for their lives.  That is not peaceful protesting.  It has nothing to do with injustices or systemic racism.  CNN’s best headline was a reporter standing in front of burning buildings and cars with the caption “Fiery but mostly peaceful after police shooting”.  You can’t make this stuff up.

And you are completely skipping the Application of the Legislature part.

Not at all.  You need to read the whole thing.  Do you really think that the House will convene in a time of emergency to restore law and order?  Hell no, they are behind it!  That is why it is written the way it is.  Biden’s focus groups are showing a drop in support so guess what Biden started doing?  Denouncing these riots and looting as not protests.  Only about 3 months late.

Sometimes I think you would have been happier if you were born in North Korea or China.

If I was as ignorant as you, I probably would.  I’m sure you would do much better in one of those places.

As for Portland.  It's day 96 or so of riots and protests?  Are we pretending now that Trump never sent to Feds in and that it didn't work?  Or we just rewriting the mission to just protecting a single stone building?

Federal troops were sent to protect federal property.  The local police were not allowed to do that.  The feds succeeded in doing that.  The court house is still standing.  All Trump can do is to let these mayors and governors know that federal help is available.  All that they need to do is ask.  In the meantime, their cities burn.  Trump has been doing everything he can to coerce mayors and governors to do the right thing without having to declare a state of emergency.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

it was no accident that he was released, he is an active soldier of liberal fascists.  anyone else with charges like that would be in a cell.  but i have no doubt someone called, and out he went to terrorise the city again

• Like 3