Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump supporter shot and killed in Portland

Will Due

10 minutes ago, seanjo said:

This could have been avoided if the DA had enforced the law...

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

it was no accident that he was released, he is an active soldier of liberal fascists.  anyone else with charges like that would be in a cell.  but i have no doubt someone called, and out he went to terrorise the city again

"The only way to make Portland safe again, is to support a policy that holds offenders accountable for their destruction and violence.”

He went on to say that for this to happen, the district attorney needs to prosecute arrested protesters.

"At this time, I do not plan to send deputies to work directly in Portland."

https://www.kptv.com/law-enforcement-agencies-refuse-to-send-deputies-into-portland/article_9a2d9f14-ebf2-11ea-9b9c-9bf968851267.html

Edited by Will do

Portland fatal shooting victim's friend: ‘They executed my partner. They hunted him down'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-fatal-shooting

"'We got a couple of them right here. Pull it out,'" the attackers said, according to Pappas.

The shooter then opened fire and ran off, he said.

Edited by Will do

8 hours ago, OverSword said:

Well since every comment directed toward our conversation has been pro me anti you on this subject I'll assume they are right and you are wrong.  I'm not getting attacked by anyone trying to point out the death blow you dealt my argument yesterday.

Then I have no doubt you will enjoy your long lasting ignorance.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Setton said:

Further to the right than the standard right wing.

Examples would include fascists, Nazis, identitarians, nativists, race supremacists, theocracies among many many others.

Those seem more far left.

3 minutes ago, Myles said:

Those seem more far left.

Maybe you should brush up on the Topic, all the groups in the post you quoted are Far Right Extremists. In fact a Far Right Extremist who was affiliated with one of the groups that was mentioned, carried out the worst act of Domestic Terrorism in the History of the United States of America. In addition most of the Mass Shooting incidents that occurred in the last three years were also Far Right Extremists. So the next time there is an act of Domestic Terrorism it will most likely also be a Far Right Extremist, it seems the Right is affiliated with the most dangerous criminals Nationwide.;)

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Setton said:

Then I have no doubt you will enjoy your long lasting ignorance.

19620592_10209405694401268_7074718541002627739_o.jpg

Missed.

Edited by Will do

54 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Maybe you should brush up on the Topic, all the groups in the post you quoted are Far Right Extremists. In fact a Far Right Extremist who was affiliated with one of the groups that was mentioned, carried out the worst act of Domestic Terrorism in the History of the United States of America. In addition most of the Mass Shooting incidents that occurred in the last three years were also Far Right Extremists. So the next time there is an act of Domestic Terrorism it will most likely also be a Far Right Extremist, it seems the Right is affiliated with the most dangerous criminals Nationwide.;)

What say you about the Far Left Extremist who killed a Trump supporter last Saturday?

• Like 1

Just now, Will do said:

What say you about the Far Left Extremist who killed a Trump supporter last Saturday?

Well first the killer has not been caught, so we dont know anything about him. I dont want to speculate like your doing, there is no proof the killer was left or right, I mean maybe the guy was selling bad drugs and got capped for that, there are too many what ifs right now. I will answer that question when the guy gets caught, then we will know for certain his affiliations. 

Oh and by the way, I say the video were there is a group of people, and some female says we just capped a trump supporter. Dont know if they did or were trying to get street cred for something that happened, 

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well first the killer has not been caught, so we dont know anything about him. I dont want to speculate like your doing, there is no proof the killer was left or right, I mean maybe the guy was selling bad drugs and got capped for that, there are too many what ifs right now. I will answer that question when the guy gets caught, then we will know for certain his affiliations. 

Oh and by the way, I say the video were there is a group of people, and some female says we just capped a trump supporter. Dont know if they did or were trying to get street cred for something that happened, 

Here read this:

Man under investigation in fatal shooting of right-wing demonstrator in Portland was outside mayor’s condo night before with daughter

https://flip.it/jmWrXe

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Will do said:

Here read this:

Man under investigation in fatal shooting of right-wing demonstrator in Portland was outside mayor’s condo night before with daughter

https://flip.it/jmWrXe

Well so far the article says there are no arrests at this time, so I guess they do not have enough proof to charge him yet. Yesterday, I did a face to face with a friend from Portland online, he is a retired Ranger from Ft. Lewis, Washington, I also retired from Ft. Lewis a year before him and we worked as US Contractors together.. He was down town the night this shooting occurred, he wasn't near the location where the shooting occurred but he made it very clear that the Trump Supporters Convoy was causing a great deal of trouble. He said they were driving through town throwing Frozen Water bottles at people from vehicles, shooting people in the face and body with paint gun rounds, and throwing CS canisters along with spraying Bear Spray at anyone walking along the Streets along their convey route. He also said he did not understand why the guy that was shot was not in a vehicle moving through town, because their really were not any Trump Supporters around that night. Bear Spay sprayers will spray a concentrated stream around 25 or 30 feet. That crap is 10 times as powerful as mace, in fact it isn't suppose to be used against people because it will knock you out and cause you to lose bodily functions, saw some one sprayed one time.

The word he got on the street after the shooting was that the guy who was shot had a Bear Spray canister and was walking along the street spraying people. I can tell you this, when I am in the US I Carry Concealed and if someone shot me in the face with a paint ball of hit me with Bear Spray or Mace I would draw and shoot the *******. Just like it says in the Bible you reap what you sow and I would not think twice about it, it would just be a natural reaction

Bear Spray 2.jpg

Bear Spray.jpg

3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well so far the article says there are no arrests at this time, so I guess they do not have enough proof to charge him yet. Yesterday, I did a face to face with a friend from Portland online, he is a retired Ranger from Ft. Lewis, Washington, I also retired from Ft. Lewis a year before him and we worked as US Contractors together.. He was down town the night this shooting occurred, he wasn't near the location where the shooting occurred but he made it very clear that the Trump Supporters Convoy was causing a great deal of trouble. He said they were driving through town throwing Frozen Water bottles at people from vehicles, shooting people in the face and body with paint gun rounds, and throwing CS canisters along with spraying Bear Spray at anyone walking along the Streets along their convey route. He also said he did not understand why the guy that was shot was not in a vehicle moving through town, because their really were not any Trump Supporters around that night. Bear Spay sprayers will spray a concentrated stream around 25 or 30 feet. That crap is 10 times as powerful as mace, in fact it isn't suppose to be used against people because it will knock you out and cause you to lose bodily functions, saw some one sprayed one time.

The word he got on the street after the shooting was that the guy who was shot had a Bear Spray canister and was walking along the street spraying people. I can tell you this, when I am in the US I Carry Concealed and if someone shot me in the face with a paint ball of hit me with Bear Spray or Mace I would draw and shoot the *******. Just like it says in the Bible you reap what you sow and I would not think twice about it, it would just be a natural reaction

Bear Spray 2.jpg

Bear Spray.jpg

I don't support the retaliation you described but Trump supporters have every right to demonstrate to protest against the violent rioters destroying their city. It's not ok to be violent but all of this was inevitable when Far Left Extremists seem to think they can do what they're doing with impunity. 

More reckoning is coming.

13 minutes ago, Will do said:

I don't support the retaliation you described but Trump supporters have every right to demonstrate to protest against the violent rioters destroying their city. It's not ok to be violent but all of this was inevitable when Far Left Extremists seem to think they can do what they're doing with impunity. 

Isn't being shot for bear spraying someone a "reckoning"? 

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Will do said:

Sadly I believe more reckoning is coming, and all that will do is cause more shooting and more people dying and that is very sadly stupid. The people being shot with paint balls and being maced were just walking on sidewalks, like my friend said the Trump Supporters were off the hook. He said the same thing I did, if somebody would have attacked him it would have been very messy. I hope both sides grow up and knock off the BS because the next time they ride through town shooting paint balls and mace from open bed pickup trucks, someone may throw something into the back of a truck that will make it go boom. Like I said people really need to settle down and knock off the BS before more people die, and that is coming. Portland, is a city, but all around it is open country and there are some serious back woods individuals living out there, all I can say lets hope they stay there, because neither side wants those crazies in the Mix. 

10 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind? 

Murder for murder and the whole world dies?

Pepper spraying somebody does not equate to being murdered by them.

Do you support murder?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

It is to me, like I said in my previous post that crap will kick you ass.

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

Sadly I believe more reckoning is coming, and all that will do is cause more shooting and more people dying and that is very sadly stupid. The people being shot with paint balls and being maced were just walking on sidewalks, like my friend said the Trump Supporters were off the hook. He said the same thing I did, if somebody would have attacked him it would have been very messy. I hope both sides grow up and knock off the BS because the next time they ride through town shooting paint balls and mace from open bed pickup trucks, someone may throw something into the back of a truck that will make it go boom. Like I said people really need to settle down and knock off the BS before more people die, and that is coming. Portland, is a city, but all around it is open country and there are some serious back woods individuals living out there, all I can say lets hope they stay there, because neither side wants those crazies in the Mix. 

I see. But it's ok for the Radical Left crazies to destroy Portland?

Something doesn't add up Manwon.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Will do said:

I see. But it's ok for the Radical Left crazies to destroy Portland?

Something doesn't add up Manwon.

I noticed too.   He/she mentioned "both sides" in order to show he thinks both sides are wrong, but then he mostly focuses on "the backwoods individuals".    Even though most of the killing, destruction, looting and vandalism has been done by the ghetto trash leftists.   

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

It is to me, like I said in my previous post that crap will kick you ass.

He wasn't shot for bear spray.  He was shot because of the perception that he supported trump.  Clearly the spray and the shots happen simultaneously.  

• Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

The people being shot with paint balls and being maced were just walking on sidewalks

No.  They were attempting to block the vehicles and throwing things at the people in the beds of the trucks.  It was mutual.  It's clear you have watched none of the video footage abundantly available or that you are so overly loyal to one philosophical side of this that you can't be honest with yourself about what you're seeing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

26 minutes ago, Myles said:

I noticed too.   He/she mentioned "both sides" in order to show he thinks both sides are wrong, but then he mostly focuses on "the backwoods individuals".    Even though most of the killing, destruction, looting and vandalism has been done by the ghetto trash leftists.   

IMO, there is no reason for these counter protesters to be out there they only make it harder for the police to do their job.  Protest with your vote in November.  That's when the left will get their biggest shock.

I also feel that way about Kyle Rittenhouse.  He had no real business putting himself in the position shoot anyone, but that's what he did. Put himself in a 100% avoidable situation and now two people are dead.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Clearly the spray and the shots happen simultaneously.  

Indeed...that's because the first shot hit the can of bear spray that was carried by the partner of the guy that was killed.  The partner said so and the video proves it.

Nobody was bear-spraying anyone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The part that gets me is the group of people cheering that two fascists died that night.  It's one of the most disgusting displays I've ever seen humans make.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Bear Spay sprayers will spray a concentrated stream around 25 or 30 feet. That crap is 10 times as powerful as mace, in fact it isn't suppose to be used against people because it will knock you out and cause you to lose bodily functions, saw some one sprayed one time.

Is there any exaggeration too obnoxious for you to make?  Apparently not:

Bear Spray vs Pepper Spray: What’s the Difference?

Bear spray is similar to pepper spray but is not the same thing. Though they both contain the same active ingredient — oleoresin capsicum, bear spray contains a much lower concentration. 

A typical pepper spray used for self defense will have an oleoresin capsicum (OC) concentration of about 10% or higher. A typical bear spray has a oleoresin concentration of about 1 – 2 %.

The goal of using bear spray is to scare off an attacking bear, not cause it to become incapacitated and incur serious pain. That’s why bear spray only requires a small amount of active chemical — just enough to irritate the bear and cause it to back off.

https://www.selfdefenseninja.com/bear-spray-vs-pepper-spray-whats-difference/

Really, you're just so full of BS.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, seanjo said:

By some accounts one of the chaps Rittenhouse killed was a convicted paedophile ... so my sympathy level for that victim is kinda low.

Yeah I agree, but I just can't see a good reason to go to a riot you're against.  The police are the ones supposed to dealing with it and they don't need you adding to the chaos. 

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2